A poison clan annoucement

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='10 April 2010 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1270924026' post='2255665']
I'm allied to Xander again. :facepalm:
[/quote]
Don't pretend you don't love it.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='10 April 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1270924689' post='2255674']
Congratulations! When's the sanction coming? :v:
[/quote]
Next week.

Poison Clan is like a giant radioactive mutant cockroach. No matter how disgusted you are by it and how many times you try to step on it, it just gets bigger and meaner. Next thing you know it's eaten the neighbor's cat and doubled in size. Wow.

OCC: and that, kids, is how you take a snide comment, sprinkle some grudging respect on it, and roll it up into a left-handed compliment. Congrats on the merger.

ICC: Also, PC are horrible people.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='10 April 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1270932961' post='2255785']
Poison Clan is like a giant radioactive mutant cockroach. No matter how disgusted you are by it and how many times you try to step on it, it just gets bigger and meaner. Next thing you know it's eaten the neighbor's cat and doubled in size. Wow.

OCC: and that, kids, is how you take a snide comment, sprinkle some grudging respect on it, and roll it up into a left-handed compliment. Congrats on the merger.

ICC: Also, PC are horrible people.

[/quote]

Congratulations. I advise an immediate NAP for all interested. Hai Pookey! Hai Twisty! Hai Stocker... you still owe me 6 million BTW.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' date='10 April 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1270936083' post='2255827']
Congratulations. I advise an immediate NAP for all interested. Hai Pookey! Hai Twisty! Hai Stocker... you still owe me 6 million BTW.
[/quote]

We only sign NAPs with TPF.... are you asking for another?

[quote name='jgator' date='10 April 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1270936748' post='2255833']
We only sign NAPs with TPF.... are you asking for another?
[/quote]

Naw, nice to be asked tho. Next time I'd rather a stranger knifed us in the back.
:(

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='11 April 2010 - 11:19 AM' timestamp='1271002758' post='2256381']
Congrats PC. Y'all are looking mighty mighty sexy.

MK mergers... PC mergers... I predict 3 months till you all get rolled for channeling your inner Londo.
[/quote]

You die with us. It'll be like a party!