A poison clan annoucement

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/TwistedRebelDB47/Cybernations/PC%20Flags/PC14.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp354/SonsOfLibertyLW/FORAFlag.png[/img][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2dgvoux.png[/img][/center]

We are delighted to welcome the members of FORA and The Gentleman's Club to our humble poisoned abode

Both Alliance Affiliations (Forite Order of Raids and Anarchy and The Gentlemens Club) will be protected until further notice.

Signed:

FORA

Princeps, Tsar of all the Foras
Tidybowlman, The underpaid, overworked, master of the Forites

The Gentleman's Club

890765, Captain of Industry
King Xander, Baron of Diplomacy
Czar_Nick, Lord Commander of Foreign Acquisitions

Poison Clan Government

TwistedRebelDB47 - Master Killer (Leader)
Derwood1 - The Dealthstalker Scorpion (2nd)
Mishi - Gila Monster (Internal Affairs)
Jens of the desert - The Shark (Economy Affairs)
CitizenKane - The Computer (Minister Of Foreign[b]er[/b] Affairs)
jgator - The Stonefish (Minister of Foreign Affairs)
Banslam - The Platypus (Master of the Domain)
Sakura - Vespa Mandarinia (Minister of War)
EmperorBrutus - The one who really needs to come up with a good title :P (Minister of Newbies)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Derwood1' date='10 April 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1270917380' post='2255581']
A big welcome to our protectorate brothers to the Clan! :awesome:
[/quote]

[i]OOC: You know when the above is spoken with a southern U.S. accent, it changes its meaning significantly...[/i] <_<

IC: Congrats to PC on what appears to be a merger of sorts. I know some of those entering your ranks and they are generally good people when you can get them clean up after themselves.

EDIT: Reading is fundamental. So is a good wi-fi connection. <_<

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='10 April 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1270918162' post='2255595']
[i]OOC: You know when the above is spoken with a southern U.S. accent, it changes its meaning significantly...[/i] <_<

IC: Congrats to PC on your new protectorates.
[/quote]

OOC: You made my day
IC: They're not protectorates, :P, we're engulfing them.

[quote name='nippy' date='10 April 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1270918419' post='2255599']
Excellent. We dig FORA...don't know anything about Gentlemen's Club, but most I've been to have been GOONS-worthy. Congrats on your new protectorates, my brothers.
[/quote]

Yeah just to make it clear they were Protectorates of ours that have decided to join us as PC members.....though we will continue to protect the 2 AA's. :)

[quote name='Derwood1' date='10 April 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1270918610' post='2255604']
Yeah just to make it clear they were Protectorates of ours that have decided to join us as PC members.....though we will continue to protect the 2 AA's. :)
[/quote]

Yeah, the announcement was a bit confusing...I couldn't tell if it was a merge or a protectorate thing. In that case, fricken awesome. I take it your extremely high NS requirements are being bypassed a bit? :awesome:

[quote name='nippy' date='10 April 2010 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1270918696' post='2255606']
Yeah, the announcement was a bit confusing...I couldn't tell if it was a merge or a protectorate thing. In that case, fricken awesome. I take it your extremely high NS requirements are being bypassed a bit? :awesome:
[/quote]

Just a bit. Sometimes sacrifices must be made. :smug:

[quote name='citizenkane' date='10 April 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1270919180' post='2255611']
They were for FORA and Gents, but now they're uber tight again, nippy :D
[/quote]

Good to hear. :smug: