A Notice From Darkstar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 March 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1269895945' post='2240279']
We'll see about that :smug:
[/quote]

To get a sanction from an alliance that has ended its life because of - and I quote - "deathly inactivity" would seem rather counter-intuitive.

But I suppose it is kudos to you if you manage to pull it off.

I'd just like to thank the alliance of SLAP for staying classy, recruiting from an AA not even 3 hours after this notice goes up, but recruiting multiple members more than once in under an hour. You guys seem to have great recruitment organization. Stay classy.

[quote name='relyt92' date='30 March 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1269923441' post='2240827']
I'd just like to thank the alliance of SLAP for staying classy, recruiting from an AA not even 3 hours after this notice goes up, but recruiting multiple members more than once in under an hour. You guys seem to have great recruitment organization. Stay classy.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more. Back to MK for some fun times!.

[quote name='President Buseje' date='30 March 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1269922191' post='2240808']
Oh right, this is kinda weird I guess, I was just getting used to being in Darkstar. Do we an assurance that our trades or aid deals aren't going to be disrupted if we switch over? Also, is it possible to keep our own national flag?
[/quote]

Yup... and yup.

Thank you to everyone who has given their condolences in this thread.

[quote name='relyt92' date='30 March 2010 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1269923441' post='2240827']
[/quote]
Not as fast as Burnsey of WAPA did when TIO disbanded, I changed my AA within 15 mins of the disbandment to STA Applicant and he managed to get his message in :|