A Notice From Darkstar

I don't know, this seems rather rushed. Perhaps you could have thought it over LoD? Did you ask your alliance members if they approved of the merge? Plus (from what I saw in the alliance stats), you were doing rather well. You had 34(?) nations and had decent growth. Did you attempt to solve the inactivity problem before deciding upon a merge?

Edited by kulomascovia

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='31 March 2010 - 02:40 AM' timestamp='1270017624' post='2241914']
I don't know, this seems rather rushed. Perhaps you could have thought it over LoD? Did you ask your alliance members if they approved of the merge? Plus (from what I saw in the alliance stats), you were doing rather well. You had 34(?) nations and had decent growth. Did you attempt to solve the inactivity problem before deciding upon a merge?
[/quote]

Of course LoD didn't think this over at all or make any attempts to solve any of their problems. He's a bumbling idiot after all.

<_<

Welcome to the fold, gents. Welcome back to some.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='30 March 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1270002298' post='2241740']
Heh, no, not in a million years.
[/quote]

Good. MK can rest easy tonight.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='31 March 2010 - 04:25 AM' timestamp='1270002298' post='2241740']
Heh, no, not in a million years.
[/quote]

But... Mumu... ;[

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='31 March 2010 - 08:40 AM' timestamp='1270017624' post='2241914']
[/quote]

No, of course not. We ordered LoD back. THAT's how evil we are.

Edited by potato

[quote name='Denial' date='31 March 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1270027436' post='2241962']
Mushroom Kingdom is the new Athens [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/frantic.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I think you'll that they're not quite as immoral.

[quote name='President Buseje' date='30 March 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1270009832' post='2241859']
Urrrgh, this is ridiculous. Waking up to find your alliance being absorbed by another, and then applying to the new one only to be treated like a child and expected to tediously recite the basics in some 'Academy' process, MK is treating our members like newbies and colonies, the least they could show is show respect an leniency to us, it's not like most of us chose to have our alliance get absorbed like this. Screw that, seriously.
[/quote]
That's the price of joining an alliance with high standards, and the fact is that if you decided to go elsewhere you'd very likely still have to go through an academy or application process. I'm quite sure that MK is going to show a little more deference and patience with former Darkstar members then if you were just a random applicant, but it's all for your own good if you're interested in being a knowledgeable and contributing member.

Would you [i]want[/i] to be part of an alliance who would take you with no questions asked?

[quote name='Denial' date='31 March 2010 - 04:24 AM' timestamp='1270027436' post='2241962']
Mushroom Kingdom is the new Athens [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/frantic.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Ouch. That's a wicked burn there, Denial.

[quote name='Denial' date='31 March 2010 - 05:24 AM' timestamp='1270027436' post='2241962']
[/quote]
Quiet you or you'll be next :ehm: You already stole TDSM8 from us.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Cager' date='31 March 2010 - 03:58 AM' timestamp='1270007869' post='2241825']
Was a member before Darkstar, and will be a member after. You were saying?.
[/quote]

Oh, nothing, it just doesn't really fit with your general demeanor towards non NPO people in the last, what, 3 years?

Edited by Mussolandia

[quote name='President Buseje' date='30 March 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1270009832' post='2241859']
Urrrgh, this is ridiculous. Waking up to find your alliance being absorbed by another, and then applying to the new one only to be treated like a child and expected to tediously recite the basics in some 'Academy' process, MK is treating our members like newbies and colonies, the least they could show is show respect an leniency to us, it's not like most of us chose to have our alliance get absorbed like this. Screw that, seriously.
[/quote]
MK's got a very respectable way of adding people in- they don't want you unless you're dedicated. It's not for everyone. Doesn't make it ridiculous.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='31 March 2010 - 12:35 PM' timestamp='1270053309' post='2242104']
Oh, nothing, it just doesn't really fit with your general demeanor towards non NPO people in the last, what, 3 years?
[/quote]

Karma War changed all that. Times have changed, my attitude towards the NPO changed.