Terran Empire

Yuurei

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='18 March 2010 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1268915851' post='2229212']
Best of luck. Appendix 2 is the funniest part of that charter. :P
[/quote]

hehe yeah, actually wrote something like that into the charter... wow.

GL and what not.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yuurei' date='18 March 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1268949568' post='2229584']
Actually, I know nothing of Starcraft. I got the flag idea from a magazine ad for Supreme Commander 2, and the name comes from Star Trek... but I'm not using any thematic elements, I just thought the image looked cool.

I'd like to issue a big thank you to everyone involved along the way that got me and this alliance to this point.
[/quote]

[ooc]Seriously you need to play starcraft, or just look up starcraft battle report on youtube,[/ooc] just so you know what everyone is thinking about when they read the name of your alliance. (Including every nation you try to recruit)

[quote name='President Sitruk' date='22 March 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1269302909' post='2233629']
[i]technically[/i] it's the Terran Dominion if you want to go with starcraft. but anyways, good luck with this endeavor and i lol'd at appendix #2.
[/quote]

Once again... it has nothing to do with StarCraft. The name comes from Star Trek, where it was first used in 1968, which by the way is WAY before StarCraft.

Anyway, I just liked the name, it's not a theme or anything.

[quote name='SiCkO' date='23 March 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1269322641' post='2234002']
not a SC alliance!!

roll em CSN! :P
[/quote]

CSN rolls out.

:pylons: :pylons: :pylons: :pylons: :pylons: :pylons: :pylons: :pylons:

[quote name='Yuurei' date='22 March 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1269319892' post='2233976']
Once again... it has nothing to do with StarCraft. The name comes from Star Trek, where it was first used in 1968, which by the way is WAY before StarCraft.

Anyway, I just liked the name, it's not a theme or anything.
[/quote]

i know, just thought i'd throw that out there for the peeps referring to SC. not a trekkie either and terran is used a lot throughout sci-fi.