A Statement from the STA

Uhtred

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave you a ribbing, about some other statements, but I've got to say, [i]this[/i] is hard decision making and reveals the "hard decisions" of other alliances as the jokes they are.

I respect STA, but I've refused to be a STA/Tyga fanboi, but the fanclub has justification tonight.

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' date='03 February 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1265176277' post='2155480']
You have no idea how happy this makes me. I love you guys and the thought of a war against you sickens me.
[/quote]
Completely and totally this.

STA, you are our friends. We owe you more than we should, and I look forward to a proper opportunity to pay it back to you.

Edit: Actually, I hope we never have to pay it back. Attacking STA D:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Well, I can't say I am happy about this, but I do understand your reasoning behind it. You guys have been in a pretty awkward situation all throughout this whole mess.

Have fun out there, both alliances.

Edited by Sulmar

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 February 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1265176379' post='2155502']
With Polaris and MK diverging politically, it'll be interesting to see where STA goes.

Good luck guys. Also does Tyga know?
[/quote]
Polaris and MK still hold a treaty. While it may be overlooked during this war, don't discount it :)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265176403' post='2155505']
[color="#0000FF"]You know, the timing of MK's request is amazing. They don't need any help at all, but here they are requesting STA's help just to slap Polaris in the face. Classy.[/color]
[/quote]
Yes. We hate Polaris. Death to Grub. I hope he reads this and sees the passion of my hate!

So often times in the political arenas of this game, the phrase "difficult decision" is thrown around, and more often than not, it is not applicable. In my history on CN, I have never seen an announcement of any kind, that I would describe truly as a "difficult decisions".... that was until today. To me, its not about the help with TOP, or the relationship between our two alliances, this is simply about you. You have earned my respect for all eternity with this. And with those comments, I shall bow out from your thread.