A Statement from the STA

Uhtred

I cannot underscore enough how appreciated you guys our to our alliance. We've been together since before anyone would sniff at us and have been through thick and thin. To see you guys caught between a rock and a hard place right now is painful, but know that we would do the same for you. Good luck on the battlefield, boys.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ STA
My respect only grows for you each day.
This day is no different, though I am saddened that we find eachother on "opposite" sides.
Good luck and dont rough those TOPpers up too much :)
<3

[quote name='F15pilotX' date='03 February 2010 - 02:22 AM' timestamp='1265181752' post='2155981']
Methinks you're wasting your time with this one, but I have to get my two cents as well, so w00t for not taking my own advice. :P

Alterego, seriously, you're wrong. Get over it and stop trying to prove otherwise.
[/quote]

Alterego can't stop yet though. See, in MK we have a very fun drinking game: Every time Alterego makes a post with blatant misinformation, or anything else that we can construe as being wrong or not appropriate, we take a shot of liquor.

If he stops his posting how shall our army ride onwards to victory in a drunken stupor? They won't, and that is simply not acceptable!

[quote name='Seerow' date='03 February 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1265182830' post='2156023']
Alterego can't stop yet though. See, in MK we have a very fun drinking game: Every time Alterego makes a post with blatant misinformation, or anything else that we can construe as being wrong or not appropriate, we take a shot of liquor.

If he stops his posting how shall our army ride onwards to victory in a drunken stupor? They won't, and that is simply not acceptable!
[/quote]

There's not enough liquor for that in the whole wide world.

Welcome STA. Hope you have fun!

edit: I feel like this deserved more. You were placed in an awkward position STA. I truly wish you the best of luck in sorting out your affairs after this.

May we have an honorable fight!

Edited by NorthernLights

[quote name='uaciaut' date='03 February 2010 - 02:42 AM' timestamp='1265182954' post='2156028']
There's not enough liquor for that in the whole wide world.
[/quote]

We'll all die of alcohol poisoning before running out of liquor. I'm not afraid to spend millions out of my warchest on booze, are you?

[quote name='Seerow' date='03 February 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1265183158' post='2156036']
We'll all die of alcohol poisoning before running out of liquor. I'm not afraid to spend millions out of my warchest on booze, are you?
[/quote]

Alcohol poisoning? You buncha damn rookies.

[quote name='wickedj' date='03 February 2010 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1265182129' post='2155994']
Theres a positive in all of this, Skippy gets nuked more!

[/quote]

[quote name='Uhtred' date='03 February 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1265182760' post='2156017']
A more valid justification for all this I could not find.
[/quote]

Now that's a foreign policy I can get behind.

(he he)

May your causality counts grow to your satsifaction, STA.

[quote name='Alterego' date='03 February 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1265178353' post='2155762']
Congratulations STA. You weighed up everything and went with the massively superior side (56m V 118m) in this war to fight against the people who had your back only a a week or so ago for the side you were fighting against. This will never be forgotten and regularly brought up in the future. I cant see it as anything other that picking the larger side, which is sad because I never expected an alliance like STA to do something like that.
[/quote]Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Or are just trying to poke us? Seriously, what goes on in your mind?

[quote name='Skippy' date='03 February 2010 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1265184512' post='2156069']
Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Or are just trying to poke us? Seriously, what goes on in your mind?
[/quote]
He's just trying to poke us. Unless he can come up with something better he's best left ignored.

[quote name='ajaxpenny' date='03 February 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1265185713' post='2156087']
Loved fighting you the first time, look forward to you guys on the battlefield this time STA.

It's always been classy warring you lot.

Lakerzzz, I look forward to matching up with you again?

:D
[/quote]

You got about 20k NS on me right now and I won't be in range much longer...UNLESS you tell the guy I'm fighting not to nuke me. Thanks in advance :P But don't tell him, because I won't have a shot at the STA Nuclear Olympics if I don't get nuked.

Maybe next war? :)

[quote name='lakerzz8' date='03 February 2010 - 08:31 AM' timestamp='1265185887' post='2156091']
You got about 20k NS on me right now and I won't be in range much longer...UNLESS you tell the guy I'm fighting not to nuke me. Thanks in advance :P But don't tell him, because I won't have a shot at the STA Nuclear Olympics if I don't get nuked.

Maybe next war? :)
[/quote]

Mmmm, Well try and get within range (One way or another, haha). I still need to get back at you for nuking me numerous time when I had no nukes to respond with!

Either way, look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

I didn't envy you guys...you looked like you were jammed in the middle pretty badly. We had almost the same thing going on...looks like we won't have to deal with [i]that[/i] anymore. :awesome:

o/ STA