A Statement from the STA

Uhtred

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='03 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1265176537' post='2155536']
Yes. We hate Polaris. Death to Grub. I hope he reads this and sees the passion of my hate!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Do I look like an idiot to you? Care to explain the timing? Right after Polaris enters the war you decide you need MK's help? Come on, I know how to connect the dots.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='02 February 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1265176403' post='2155505']
[color="#0000FF"]You know, the timing of MK's request is amazing. They don't need any help at all, but here they are requesting STA's help just to slap Polaris in the face. Classy.[/color]
[/quote]

So NpO had to come out of nuclear anarchy before DoWing and STA's DoW is merely a slap in the face?

We do appreciate this Tigers, you scratch our backs, and we'll scratch yours.

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 February 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1265176379' post='2155502']
With Polaris and MK diverging politically, it'll be interesting to see where STA goes.

Good luck guys. Also does Tyga know?
[/quote]
Yes, Tyga knows.

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 February 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1265176379' post='2155502']
With Polaris and MK diverging politically, it'll be interesting to see where STA goes.

Good luck guys. Also does Tyga know?
[/quote]

STA is not diverging from NpO. Not at all. They know exactly where we stand, and we know where they stand. This war may be pulling brothers apart, but I assure you the STA/NpO brotherhood will not be ripped apart by this war.

Yes. Tyga knows.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1265176620' post='2155552']
[color="#0000FF"]Do I look like an idiot to you? Care to explain the timing? Right after Polaris enters the war you decide you need MK's help? Come on, I know how to connect the dots.[/color]
[/quote]
I am MK government. Yes. See my indifference and cower in fear. :fear:

[s]My assumption is that we didn't know exactly how things would turn out or if we would need the aid. We did, and as such we asked for it. Another possible reason is we were waiting for them to get out of nuclear anarchy. I can't exactly explain reasoning I wasn't a part of, my apologies.
[/s]
See pezstar's reply.
[quote name='Killer Monkey land' date='03 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1265176659' post='2155561']
How many more alliances are MK going to ask to attack TOP?
[/quote]
Well, TOP does have a monstrous upper tier that we for some reason don't have..I wonder why..

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265176403' post='2155505']
[color="#0000FF"]You know, the timing of MK's request is amazing. They don't need any help at all, but here they are requesting STA's help just to slap Polaris in the face. Classy.[/color]
[/quote]

They requested before Polar had even made up their mind as to what they were doing. As per usual, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1265176620' post='2155552']
[/quote]

Of course MK always needs MK's help, we call them in to every war.

Now assuming you're referring to STA and not MK, I doubt the decision to request help from STA was made just today. But I have no part in those decisions to say that for sure.

[quote name='pezstar' date='03 February 2010 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1265176713' post='2155569']
STA is not diverging from NpO. Not at all. They know exactly where we stand, and we know where they stand. This war may be pulling brothers apart, but I assure you the STA/NpO brotherhood will not be ripped apart by this war.

Yes. Tyga knows.
[/quote]

May I ask who you feel a closer tie to? Disregard the declaration of wars.

People belittling us for needing help against TOP's upper tier are really just putting down all the work TOP has done to get that man cannon of a top heavy alliance. !@#$ sucks mang.

To STA: Thank you. Words cannot describe my gratitude.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il