A Statement from the STA

Uhtred

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='03 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1265176759' post='2155578']
I am MK government. Yes. See my indifference and cower in fear. :fear:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, although you ain't admitting it, at least you aren't denying it. I guess I got my answer. Thank you.[/color]

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1265176933' post='2155616']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, although you ain't admitting it, at least you aren't denying it. I guess I got my answer. Thank you.[/color]
[/quote]
I suggest you read pezstar's reply, and realize this: I'm not MK government. That was the point of what I said, not to hide the answer >_<

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265176403' post='2155505']
[color="#0000FF"]You know, the timing of MK's request is amazing. They don't need any help at all, but here they are requesting STA's help just to slap Polaris in the face. Classy.[/color]
[/quote]

the moral compass has spoken and the masses once again dont really care.

again... very honorable and bold STA

[quote name='pezstar' date='03 February 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1265176803' post='2155593']
They requested before Polar had even made up their mind as to what they were doing. As per usual, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
[/quote]
[quote name='Uhtred' date='03 February 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1265176121' post='2155441']
[b]Last night[/b] we were requested by MK to assist them against TOP’s aggression.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm sorry Pez, but I am pretty sure that I still know how to read. Now while I understand that this is a move you did not want to make, and while I hold nothing against you for it, you must understand that I will be calling MK out for what this is, and what it quite obviously is for anybody willing to see it.[/color]

I hate this war.

The sides are so horrible... I wish they were completely different!

The NPO and the GPA will be happy after this war anyway.

good luck STA. we aren't mad at you. we can't!

STAy in touch! <<<--- what a lame joke! :awesome:

o/ STA

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1265177122' post='2155637']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm sorry Pez, but I am pretty sure that I still know how to read. Now while I understand that this is a move you did not want to make, and while I hold nothing against you for it, you must understand that I will be calling MK out for what this is, and what it quite obviously is for anybody willing to see it.[/color]
[/quote]

It was 630pm when MK requested our assistance. Polar hadn't made their decision yet. You can believe whatever you choose to believe. I was there, in the conversation with MK, as well as in about 50 different conversations with Polaris over the course of the last few days. But, you know. I'm sure you, a completely uninvolved third party knows what you are talking about more than I do here.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='03 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265177167' post='2155642']
It's not your fault, STA. That is patently obvious.

I only worry about the diplomatic quagmire this makes of our little war with CSN. Oh well, there will be time to clear that through :)
[/quote]

I am still not entirely sure what happened there. I think that once I'm done combing through logs, I am likely to discover that it's 100% my personal fault. And since it's my fault, I will personally bust my butt to rectify it.

so we are at war with CSN defending you and you get peace with them and declare vs our side :gag:
staying out would have being understable (I won´t leave a war if someone joins to defend me and is not given peace too ...) but this ...
Also I never thought that I would see you fighting against polaris

Edited by elpadrino

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 February 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1265177122' post='2155637']
[color="#0000FF"] I will be calling MK out for what this is, and what it quite obviously is for anybody willing to see it.[/color]
[/quote]

Of course, a person can will themselves to see things spun in whatever light they want in order to further their own agenda. It takes a bit more courage to see objective facts and come to a realistic, if uncomfortable, conclusion.