Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

But what about that super secret conspiracy where NpO faked a war in order to get IRON destroyed? You mean that was all just a bunch of people running their mouths becuase they didn't want to be responsible for their own actions?

I guess I have to go laugh at people for being stupid.

Thanks Grub.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='02 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1265088712' post='2152238']

9. The New Sith Order, being both treaty partners, good friends and great people require our assistance the most. It is my understanding that no peace resolution has been made to my comrades (by all parties concerned) and I will fight until they get what they need to exit this war. [/quote]
This implies that NSO's opponents have not offered peace, but (honest question) has NSO made any overtures to peace itself? If both sides are sittign in their bunkers saying no one is offering peace, we're in a silly situation.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='01 February 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1265089826' post='2152359']
Could be, but it could also have to do with all the CnG members in #polaris right after the TOP/IRON declaration hailing Polar for playing along, and planning the trick. I imagine that might make Polar a bit upset, especially if they had nothing to do with it.
[/quote]
Its just funny how everyone sucks up to their ally isn't it? TOP was talkin so much !@#$ about Polaris and set ups, then just a few minutes ago, all they say is HAIL HAIL HAIL.
Enjoy it while you can TOP.

[quote name='sacramento' date='01 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1265089916' post='2152366']
my faith in a fair CN is a bit restored after this announcement.
Hail Polar. You are an honorable alliance, I have not doubt left in my mind. I came into this war because I agree with your vision of our planet, and I am glad I did.
[/quote]

A fair CN? Wasn't TOP part of Q? I mean really now.

As for this announcement- I don't really care about the sides, I don't care if I get to fight, I am enjoying this war.

Now if only TOP and CnG suddenly agreed to white peace...

[quote]9. The New Sith Order, being both treaty partners, good friends and great people require our assistance the most. It is my understanding that no peace resolution has been made to my comrades (by all parties concerned) and I will fight until they get what they need to exit this war.[/quote]

GOD and NSO started peace talks (which eventually led to peace between SF and all of purple)

the only thing... NSO declared war on FARK in the middle.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='02 February 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1265089862' post='2152363']
2. Oh the irony of Polar and TSO being on the same side. Oh, it kills me.
[/quote]I die a little on the inside every time I think about it.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='02 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265089988' post='2152371']Terrible sarcasm on my part :<

I will be talking to you privately FF, as allies should do~[/quote]Just ignore me. I'm frustrated as $%&@, and in no mood to have my alliances honor, or intentions, questioned by anyone, including you my mentor-$@#%.

Also still love you btw Bob :wub:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='01 February 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1265089268' post='2152307']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, guess I was wrong about you Grubbie, and for that I apologize. Good luck.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Killer Monkey land' date='01 February 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1265089718' post='2152351']
I can admit I was wrong. I don't ask for your forgiveness NpO, I am just glad I was wrong.
[/quote]
Yeah, don't worry. You weren't the only two to not understand that you can't declare wars in nuclear anarchy. It happens.

Also, glad to be back in the war again. This whole thing confuses me, but someone is getting hurt and that makes me happy.

This almost trumps the TOP/IRON pre-emptive attack on CnG as dumbest move of the year.

The reasoning behind going in is moronic. If you want NSO out why aren't you mediating for it?
Attacking SF to achieve that isn't the best way to go about it.
This is just a cheap move to try get brownie points.

Edited by Thunder Strike

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='02 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1265090137' post='2152380']
This implies that NSO's opponents have not offered peace, but (honest question) has NSO made any overtures to peace itself? If both sides are sittign in their bunkers saying no one is offering peace, we're in a silly situation.
[/quote]
Umm, yes, that has already been discussed in several places. After Fark declared on NSO and Polar peaced with \m/ I spoke with them and was told that we would not be getting peace. I counter declared in order to alleviate my allies in Terra Cotta, who joined in the Fark war in our defense, from having to stay in. I made it an aggressive action to keep them out of the conflict since it was apparent that Fark had no plans to see us at peace with them.

[quote name='Fallen_Fool' date='02 February 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1265089839' post='2152360']
Four days of discussing behind closed doors what we were going to do Bob. Four days knowing that if we didn't fight, we were $%&@ed. Four days knowing that if we fought alongside TOP, we were $%&@ed. Four days of knowing that if fought alongside SF, we were $%&@ed.

Quite frankly this was the most difficult decision we've had to come to a consensus on since July 4th 2008, and your glibness is unnecessary, disrespectful, and downright dumb.
[/quote]

What about fighting along side your C&G allies who you just slapped in the face?

Would it be unnecessary, disrespectful, and downright dumb of me to wonder why you felt the need to leave them in the dust?