Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='02 February 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1265090300' post='2152395']
Wow, it looks like TOP really likes you guys.
[/quote]

This confuses me as TOP did declare an unprovoked war against MK and as far as i know we're still at liberty to request help from our MDP partners in NpO because of it.
Why would our direct opponents be rooting for our direct allies if that's the case?

[quote name='NoFish' date='01 February 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1265090347' post='2152399']
Somehow I think this wasn't what FOK, PC and \m/ had in mind when they let you surrender, AlmightySponge. Enjoy your "Short Victorious War".
[/quote]

Wait, we surrendered?

[quote name='CptGodzilla' date='01 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1265090265' post='2152391']
GOD and NSO started peace talks (which eventually led to peace between SF and all of purple)

the only thing... NSO declared war on FARK in the middle.
[/quote]
During those times, we were getting peace for our allies that weren't tied to IRON. We declared on FARK in order to defend IRON. Did you honestly expect that we wouldn't back up IRON or abandon TC/Hydra/etc? We were in a tough spot, and thus had to make sure all of our allies were covered. You can't demonize us for that.

Edit for clarity.

Edited by heggo

[quote name='CptGodzilla' date='02 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1265090265' post='2152391']
GOD and NSO started peace talks (which eventually led to peace between SF and all of purple)

the only thing... NSO declared war on FARK in the middle.
[/quote]
Drinking your own kool-aid?

We had a deal worked out with GOD that peace would come so long as Fark went along with it. Remember that you guys declared on NSO with Fark, right? Fark said no, the war continued. My counter declaration had nothing to do with the actual war. It was already happening. It was simply to appease some e-lawyers.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' date='02 February 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1265090291' post='2152394']
Yeah, don't worry. You weren't the only two to not understand that you can't declare wars in nuclear anarchy. It happens.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have found ways around the minor limitations of mortals.[/color]

[quote name='Oktavia' date='02 February 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1265090453' post='2152405']
I love how white peace is signed and everyone goes back to fighting days later.

I say we just abolish white peace because people are abusing it now.
[/quote]

or not using it well... for some reason I have the thought process that if NSO had been allowed to leave the war, NpO would not have reentered to defend TOP/IRON/TSO alliances who have had a rocky past with NpO at best

[quote name='Fallen_Fool' date='02 February 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1265089839' post='2152360']
Four days of discussing behind closed doors what we were going to do Bob. Four days knowing that if we didn't fight, we were $%&@ed. Four days knowing that if we fought alongside TOP, we were $%&@ed. Four days of knowing that if fought alongside SF, we were $%&@ed.

Quite frankly this was the most difficult decision we've had to come to a consensus on since July 4th 2008, and your glibness is unnecessary, disrespectful, and downright dumb.
[/quote]
Boohoo, next time don't screw half the world by starting a global war to prove a point and you won't have to make the hard decisions.

[quote name='NoFish' date='02 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1265090347' post='2152399']
Somehow I think this wasn't what FOK, PC and \m/ had in mind when they let you surrender, AlmightySponge. Enjoy your "Short Victorious War".
[/quote]

The terms we issued to \m/ and their cronies included sections that are relevant to this declaration.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='02 February 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1265090559' post='2152415']
Boohoo, next time don't screw half the world by starting a global war to prove a point and you won't have to make the hard decisions.
[/quote]

Right now I am screwing the entire world, not just half... but thanks for noticing

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='02 February 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1265090452' post='2152404']
What about fighting along side your C&G allies who you just slapped in the face?

Would it be unnecessary, disrespectful, and downright dumb of me to wonder why you felt the need to leave them in the dust?
[/quote]
Yeah, poor C&G. It's horrible that someone might be disrespectful towards them. They are such angels, you know.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='02 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265090679' post='2152419']
This war is giving me a headache

Anyway, good luck, Polar o/
[/quote]

How many alliances on the TOP/IRON side of things are comprised of talented former-ODN members? More than one, I'd wager!

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' date='02 February 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1265090463' post='2152406']
Boy oh boy you guys are great treaty partners to RoK. Almost as good as ADI!
[/quote]

You are slamming an ally of your ally for making the most honourable choice they can. You're just as bad as you say NpO are. :wacko:

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='02 February 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1265090559' post='2152415']
Boohoo, next time don't screw half the world by starting a global war to prove a point and you won't have to make the hard decisions.[/quote]I'm well aware that our grave in this situation was of our own creation. I never contended that point, or complained about it. All my post was, is a recognition that making the choice we did was difficult, and anyone who says differently is either incredibly obtuse, or incredibly dumb.

Or in Bob's case really bad at sarcasm :P