Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='02 February 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1265092369' post='2152532']
Perhaps if your ally hadn't started a war, you mean. That's the logical end of your trail of tears, Polar started the war, not the people that came after.
[/quote]

I recall Polar ending the war too. \m/, FOK, and I think PC were there too.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='02 February 2010 - 03:32 AM' timestamp='1265092369' post='2152532']
Perhaps if your ally hadn't started a war, you mean. That's the logical end of your trail of tears, Polar started the war, not the people that came after.
[/quote]

\m/ started the war.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='02 February 2010 - 07:29 AM' timestamp='1265092156' post='2152514']
You know, since it seems to be so much concern that Polar has attacked an ally of an ally or some such nonsense perhaps if the offended parties had spoken to their ally when they attacked an ally of Polar and settled this reasonably a few days ago this wouldn't be happening.
[/quote]
You do remember that Xiph spent nearly a day organizing peace with and for you before you posted the "renewal" of war notice.
If instead of grandstanding you had spent another day talking you'd already be out of this war.

On topic: Well considering how Polar has behaved so far, it doesn't surprise me to see you reach a new low. Have fun and we'll see each other on the battlefield.

edit: @deSouza: it is too early to try to change history. No matter how you try to turn it around Polar posted the DoW and sent the first attacks so they started it.

Edited by Tulafaras

[quote name='merlin' date='02 February 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1265092122' post='2152509']
It is a well established fact that you are a worthless shill. However, I am sure that somewhere in the dark recesses of even your vacant mind a few rusty gears are clicking into place. When you have it figured out feel free to drop me a line.
[/quote]

It's like it's my birthday.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='02 February 2010 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1265092508' post='2152536']
Heh, lend a hand.
[/quote]

Actually, let me use the words that NpO had used. Seize opportunity in the moment. Isn't that what you used to clarify the treaties CnG alliances had made during the war? The only reason they didn't lend a hand is because they had allies on both sides of the war. What you say is that CnG should have split up to support both sides in their times of needs. Now that's complete blasphemy.

[quote name='SpoiL' date='02 February 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1265092544' post='2152538']
I recall Polar ending the war too. \m/, FOK, and I think PC were there too.
[/quote]
Polar was too small to end the war they started.

[quote name='deSouza' date='02 February 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1265092569' post='2152540']
\m/ started the war.
[/quote]
You sound more hopelessly dumb every time you say it.

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='02 February 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1265092527' post='2152537']
You are ignorant if you truly believe that. I knew Polar would probably be on the losing side of a war, then went back to TOP who are on a losing side of a war.

Actually, when it was PC/M you had the top tier advantage, while Polar had a mid tier advantage, and your allies were chomping at the bit to come in. That included many element of C&G and SF, as well as some Cit. Wet dream coming true for you.

Please try again though.
[/quote]
Really? So you honestly expected that Polar acted offensively with light peace terms for \m/ and that they would actually be outnumbered to the point where they would be on the "losing side." This is some kind of joke right? I won't argue with PC's top tier, but even then, if you expected Polar to lose, you must have not been thinking.

Even before TOP/IRON's entrance, there was a 10 million NS disadvantage to your side too.

I request all CnG members to please remain respectful in this thread, or to not post at all.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' date='02 February 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1265090881' post='2152432']
Yeah, poor C&G. It's horrible that someone might be disrespectful towards them. They are such angels, you know.
[/quote]
Well, if that's your opinion, I won't try to change it.

@ Ivan: correct me if I am wrong, but from what I heard, you were offered (or in the process of being offered) white peace by SF. That's what I've been hearing, anyway. Can you confirm or deny.

Hitting our friends in \m/ was one thing. Hitting our brethren in SF is another.

What a slap in the face. My love and admiration for your alliance was painfully misplaced. Your treatment of your friends and allies is shameful.

[quote name='Tick1' date='01 February 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1265092646' post='2152548']
Actually, let me use the words that NpO had used. Seize opportunity in the moment. Isn't that what you used to clarify the treaties CnG alliances had made during the war? The only reason they didn't lend a hand is because they had allies on both sides of the war. What you say is that CnG should have split up to support both sides in their times of needs. Now that's complete blasphemy.
[/quote]

Might want to reread my post there, champ.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='02 February 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1265092308' post='2152526']
ummm dude... You attacked... And I thought you had a few brain cells....
[/quote]
No, I didn't. I counter declared on an alliance that had already declared and was attacking me. The number of wars didn't change. It was a matter of semantics to appease the e-lawyers because in order to secure peace for my allies that came to our aid I had to assure that they would not re-enter.

This has been discussed. It isn't hard to understand. Fabricating the situation so that the war wasn't already ongoing prior to my declaration is ignorant.

[quote name='Louis Balfour' date='02 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1265092383' post='2152533']
Please, we're better off against them. Who knows what sort of mess they'd put us in the middle of if they were on our side.
[/quote]
Please refrain from this.

[quote name='brokenhead' date='02 February 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1265092652' post='2152549']
He just left NpO a few days ago. And we hate you.
[/quote]
This saddens me. I was a member of GR and MK, and I still feel deep affection for Polaris.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='02 February 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1265092369' post='2152532']
[/quote]
Right, which still doesn't refute anything I said or justify your position at all.

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='02 February 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1265091646' post='2152478']
In doing so, CnG beleived, falsely of course, that we would come to their aid despite the grand amount of trolling we have received for stading for our values. Even though the treaty still exist, I dare say that the spirit of that treaty has long since faded away.
[/quote]

Good point. Both Poison Clan and \m/ ballooned in score when war broke out primarily due to SF and C&G nations freely leaving their alliances and joining on the \m/ side. Guess what, they are basically all back in their old alliances now. I don't see why NpO should be expected to be a friend of that side.

Also, I would like to add an o/ Polaris! :war: Say what you want about TOP/IRON/NSO and co's entry into the war. But our membership truly agreed and believed in NpO's mission against alliances like \m/ and we are truly glad to see you won't allow the fight to be over until the fat lady sings.

[quote name='Earogema' date='01 February 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1265092706' post='2152553']
Really? So you honestly expected that Polar acted offensively with light peace terms for \m/ and that they would actually be outnumbered to the point where they would be on the "losing side." This is some kind of joke right? I won't argue with PC's top tier, but even then, if you expected Polar to lose, you must have not been thinking.

Even before TOP/IRON's entrance, there was a 10 million NS disadvantage to your side too.
[/quote]

You are not counting diplomacy/expected entrances...see that is where you fail. When I left TOP, I expected them to stay out due to Umbrella. I actually was wanting them to.

One more time..try again.

[quote name='Tulafaras' date='02 February 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1265092578' post='2152541']
You do remember that Xiph spent nearly a day organizing peace with and for you before you posted the "renewal" of war notice.
If instead of grandstanding you had spent another day talking you'd already be out of this war.

On topic: Well considering how Polar has behaved so far, it doesn't surprise me to see you reach a new low. Have fun and we'll see each other on the battlefield.

edit: @deSouza: it is too early to try to change history. No matter how you try to turn it around Polar posted the DoW and sent the first attacks so they started it.
[/quote]
God, why can't you people read what is posted?

Fark refused to grant NSO peace. The peace I had worked out with GOD was dependent on Fark accepting peace. They didn't. The counter declaration was simply a means of assuring my allies would not re-enter.

How is that so hard to understand?

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='02 February 2010 - 03:38 AM' timestamp='1265092703' post='2152552']
You sound more hopelessly dumb every time you say it.
[/quote]

I haven't said that before, but I could always attempt to promote unsubstantiated stances like you through incessant repetition.
Some people may buy it.

Edited by deSouza