Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='04 February 2010 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1265275938' post='2158610']
Where was MK and GR this time, when Polar was losing millions of NS? We all know where TOP/IRON/NSO were.
[/quote]
We were franticly trying to achieve peace and you (TOP) were opportunistically plotting a war of aggression against us while our allies were temporarly unable to defend us.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='der_ko' date='04 February 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1265277969' post='2158624']
We were franticly trying to achieve peace and you (TOP) were opportunistically plotting a war of aggression against us while our allies were temporarly unable to defend us.
[/quote]

Yeah. That spin feels so good.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='03 February 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1265170055' post='2154460']
My actions have indeed been erratic but consistently so. And yes it is all entirely idiotic as I think we can all agree this is the silliest mess I have ever seen. Maybe it will motivate some people to actually consider their potential ally's other connections before signing a treaty.

Who knows and who cares right now, at least something interesting is happening and lots of money is being spent putting it where our mouths are..
[/quote]
By 'some people' do you mean yourself? I can't think of any other alliance that has declared war on two of their allies' allies in this war.

[quote name='der_ko' date='04 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265277969' post='2158624']
[/quote]

I almost crapped my pants laughing at this. You know damn good and well where you were. You were looking for the best angle to enter this war to win. Nice try though.

EDIT: BTW, I wasn't in TOP during this, I was in NpO. I still am not in TOP. ;).

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='04 February 2010 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1265275938' post='2158610']
Times have changed, and given the opportunity, MK and GOD would have done even worse, so get off your high horse.
Where was MK and GR this time, when Polar was losing millions of NS? We all know where TOP/IRON/NSO were.

My guess the aforementioned were gearing up for war on the other side. ;)[/quote]

Can you please map out [i]exactly[/i] what you think MK should have done? Please think about what going in with Polar might have entailed when preparing your response.

[quote name='Nizzle' date='04 February 2010 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1265279715' post='2158641']
Yeah. That spin feels so good.
[/quote]That is no spin. That's exactly what happened. We were desperate to stop this foolish war and TOP exploited our temporary weakness to attack us.

If anyone doubts just how hard MK pushed for peace in this debacle send a query to MagicalTrevor and ask how many hours he spent trying to stop/contain this war.

Edited by der_ko