Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

[quote name='Oktavia' date='02 February 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1265091070' post='2152445']
I think its a noble move to try and get your allies peace, but at this point it's not happening. Nobody wants white peace for NSO, IRON, and TOP and they're going to fight like a holy war.
[/quote]

I figure polar is right on killing god then.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' date='02 February 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1265091229' post='2152451']
I would personally go to ZI for the NSO a thousand times before I would shed a single piece of infra for MK after the way your alliance has acted.
[/quote]

After the way MK has acted? Polar have consistently demonstrated that they care nothing for their allies, except perhaps former Frostbite, NSO and STA. In the past they've threatened to attack Athens, and I thought that was bad enough considering Polar's treaties with MK and GR. Then at the beginning of this war, Grub decided to attack \m/ on an ego trip, despite his treaties with MK, GR and Ragnarok! It wasn't about ethics, it was that he thought people wouldn't respect him if he didn't attack \m/! I have no respect for anyone who puts their own ego or ethics or any of that bullcrap before their allies. Allies > all.

[quote name='Crowdog' date='02 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1265091054' post='2152444']
Ya, because your allies who you screwed with once and who you at least owed the decency of honesty to weren't attacked by someone already. My goodness, I hope you're indefinitely locked in peace terms from this conflict. Disbandment would be a favor to you.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You see, this is exactly what I was talking about earlier. Though, then again, this exactly the sort of class I have come to expect from MK members.[/color]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='02 February 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1265091711' post='2152480']
Sad to see you are so against us, both you and Random. Its unfortunate considering the amount of respect I hold for my many friends in Polaris. Polaris is a friend of mine, regardless how you view our relationship.
[/quote]

Up until very recently, I held Mushroom Kingdom in very high regard among our friends and allies, and was happy to maintain the illusion that MK was different than the general CnG group. However after seeing the vehement hatred that has been put forth in the past weeks by its members, and then the complete retraction and applaudations that we received for aparently pulling off the trick of the year, I can honestly say that as a matter of opinion, I have lost all respect for MK.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='02 February 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1265091766' post='2152485']
So, new around here?
[/quote]

It is a well established fact that you are a worthless shill. However, I am sure that somewhere in the dark recesses of even your vacant mind a few rusty gears are clicking into place. When you have it figured out feel free to drop me a line.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' date='02 February 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1265091716' post='2152481']
If you alliance-mates where half as decent as you, then I wouldn't have any issues with MK at all. Sadly, that is not the case. It wasn't hard for MK to change my mind about them.
[/quote]
Most of them all. You caught us at an unfortunate time, and a time that will not be repeated.

In terms of Spoil's post, what? We are trading NpO for IRON/TOP blood? I don't see how but if you want go back in time and stop IRON/TOP from declaring on us aggressively, then please, please do. I hate to be at odds with treaty partners for other people's mistakes D:

[quote name='darkmage768' date='01 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1265092062' post='2152505']
After the way MK has acted? Polar have consistently demonstrated that they care nothing for their allies, except perhaps former Frostbite, NSO and STA. In the past they've threatened to attack Athens, and I thought that was bad enough considering Polar's treaties with MK and GR. Then at the beginning of this war, Grub decided to attack \m/ on an ego trip, despite his treaties with MK, GR and Ragnarok! It wasn't about ethics, it was that he thought people wouldn't respect him if he didn't attack \m/! I have no respect for anyone who puts their own ego or ethics or any of that bullcrap before their allies. Allies > all.
[/quote]

This arguement is akin to saying the Rosular Kingdom is less noble for defending GR, when they are allied with TOP. For those not in the "know" I don't expect you to understand.

I have no disrespect for the RK, so don't go there.

[quote name='merlin' date='02 February 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1265092122' post='2152509']
It is a well established fact that you are a worthless shill. However, I am sure that somewhere in the dark recesses of even your vacant mind a few rusty gears are clicking into place. When you have it figured out feel free to drop me a line.
[/quote]
u mad

(Seriously, Glaucon will rip on his own alliance/allies from time to time, more than most Polar posters. Now give me your tears.)

This seems like the only option left, honestly.

Putting aside the rhetorical smokescreen and morality plays, NpO alienated half of Planet Bob by starting the conflict, then the other half by exiting it. This is really the only way to keep favor with at least some of the alliances involved, and Grub gets to attack someone he doesn't like while he's at it. It would look bad if he joined the larger side, and NpO would be in a far worse position lacking allies than lacking NS.

o/ strategically sound realpolitik

Edited by Iserlohn

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='02 February 2010 - 03:22 AM' timestamp='1265091774' post='2152486']
I don't see how you came to that opinion.

It is a publicity stunt to make sure TOP/IRON etc don't hate NpO so much.
They could get NSO out the war more easily through other routes. Yet they choose to attack GOD.

Disgusting.
[/quote]

They could simply wait until the large number of alliances warring them destroy them, see the world dropping infra like never before and increase their position by comparison.
But instead they chose responsability, and they deserve more respect than anyone in this conflict for that.

For those MK members crying out injustice, shut up. You all disgraced yourselves and I would not blame polar for 1 sec if they were the least bit reluctant to help us. That is all I will say on this matter.

:edit:

There is no need to bring up the dead horse for beating again but both Polar and MK members know what I am talking about.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='02 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265092151' post='2152512']
Most of them all. You caught us at an unfortunate time, and a time that will not be repeated.

In terms of Spoil's post, what? We are trading NpO for IRON/TOP blood? I don't see how but if you want go back in time and stop IRON/TOP from declaring on us aggressively, then please, please do. I hate to be at odds with treaty partners for other people's mistakes D:
[/quote]
I agree with you.

The NSO knew of the TOP/IRON plan and disagreed with it. I personally feel that a natural expansion of the stupid web would have eventually gained the desired result that some of the grand strategists thought this would accomplish for them.

The NSO never entered to be a part of a crusade or to see any bloc destroyed. We entered to defend an ally and were attacked. When that ally got peace those attacking us because of our defense of that ally refused to do the same. So here we are.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='02 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265092156' post='2152514']
You know, since it seems to be so much concern that Polar has attacked an ally of an ally or some such nonsense perhaps if the offended parties had spoken to their ally when they attacked an ally of Polar and settled this reasonably a few days ago this wouldn't be happening.
[/quote]

ummm dude... You attacked... And I thought you had a few brain cells....

Edited by HisK Owns You

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='02 February 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1265091968' post='2152503']
I rest my case. Thank you.

Anyone with half a brain knew C&G were trying to find the tactical advantage in entering the war, their bawwing before the peace declaration is only more proof of that.

Also, NpO came to the losing side of this war. Just made it a little more even, and concentrated damage on an alliance most hate.

Regardless, I do have many friends on all sides of this conflict...
[/quote]
So let me get this straight.

You join Polar to crush \m/ because we're bullies. We're outnumbered. Now you're hailing this because it evens up things.

On top of that, you disregard this forum as a tool of debate simply because it suits you, and you interpret my points- even though I am not allied to C&G - as whining.

Yep, this really is Planet Double Standard.

[quote name='merlin' date='02 February 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1265092122' post='2152509']
[/quote]

Quality discourse here. Where do you find the time, good sir?

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='02 February 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1265091968' post='2152503']
Just made it a little more even, and concentrated damage on an alliance most hate.
[/quote]

It's always so nice to know that TOP loves us~

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='02 February 2010 - 06:28 AM' timestamp='1265092109' post='2152508']
Up until very recently, I held Mushroom Kingdom in very high regard among our friends and allies, and was happy to maintain the illusion that MK was different than the general CnG group. However after seeing the vehement hatred that has been put forth in the past weeks by its members, and then the complete retraction and applaudations that we received for aparently pulling off the trick of the year, I can honestly say that as a matter of opinion, I have lost all respect for MK.
[/quote]

The only reason you held MK with any sort of respect is because it benefited you in the current situation. Your nothing but a bunch of tools who follow the hands of the artifice. You'll be nothing other than a tool in the new world to follow this event. At least when CnG thought of NpO they actually thought of them with respect. How many times has CnG prevented Frostbite from getting rolled when it was isolated from the web? Hmm....... I repeat the question. How many times?

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='02 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265092156' post='2152514']
You know, since it seems to be so much concern that Polar has attacked an ally of an ally or some such nonsense perhaps if the offended parties had spoken to their ally when they attacked an ally of Polar and settled this reasonably a few days ago this wouldn't be happening.
[/quote]
Perhaps if your ally hadn't started a war, you mean. That's the logical end of your trail of tears, Polar started the war, not the people that came after.

[quote name='Katsumi' date='02 February 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1265091837' post='2152491']
And we all know what treaty obligations mean to the ODN, regardless. Stop complaining that they didn't bandwagon on C&G's behalf.
[/quote]

Please, we're better off against them. Who knows what sort of mess they'd put us in the middle of if they were on our side.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='02 February 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1265092308' post='2152526']
ummm dude... CnG didn't attack you... And I thought you had a few brain cells....
[/quote]

I think he was talking about the issue with NpO attacking GOD, RoK's MADP partner roughly a week after attacking \m/, RoK's MDoAP partner

[quote name='bigwoody' date='02 February 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1265092203' post='2152518']
u mad

(Seriously, Glaucon will rip on his own alliance/allies from time to time, more than most Polar posters. Now give me your tears.)
[/quote]

I don't think you actually read what I was responding to.

[quote name='sacramento' date='01 February 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1265091950' post='2152501']
Seriously, wasn't just Polaris involved in a overwhelming war, with alliances piling on top of then just a few days ago?
Where were those so called "allies" when Polaris needed help?
It had to come to those !@#$%^&* in TOP/IRON/TORN/DAWN to come and lend a hand.
[/quote]

Heh, lend a hand.

[quote name='Earogema' date='01 February 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1265092314' post='2152527']
So let me get this straight.

You join Polar to crush \m/ because we're bullies. We're outnumbered. Now you're hailing this because it evens up things.

On top of that, you disregard this forum as a tool of debate simply because it suits you, and you interpret my points- even though I am not allied to C&G - as whining.

Yep, this really is Planet Double Standard.
[/quote]

You are ignorant if you truly believe that. I knew Polar would probably be on the losing side of a war, then went back to TOP who are on a losing side of a war.

Actually, when it was PC/M you had the top tier advantage, while Polar had a mid tier advantage, and your allies were chomping at the bit to come in. That included many element of C&G and SF, as well as some Cit. feeling obligated to enter with certain partners. Wet dream coming true for you, or your thought process, whichever you want to choose.

Please try again though.

Edited by Chalaskan