TOP Warchests of the war

steodonn

TOP are well documented for having huge warchests and spys being used it is now possible to put them to the test. Also other top heavy alliances like Gremlins and OBR

So anyone who has spy reports of TOP, Gremlins or other huge nations post their warchest here and I will rank them or something. Feel free to volunteer your own war chest if you don't care who knows

Vlad wins

Edited by steodonn

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks shopped to me. the font is a bit off

Agreed. My CN profile does not have the extra hook/line on the upper left portion of the number 7.

edit: Who knew browsers show variations of the same text? Well, obviously some of you know.

Edited by Farnsworth

Some TOP nations do have reincarnation size warchests, but not all of them. One of the guys I am on has a 450 mil warchest, but amazingly has not paid bills since December. (I had no idea you could even do that >.>)

Other has 150 mil/9.5k infra.

Not meant to be taken as a bait post btw. I am highly impressed with some TOP warchests, but I simply wish to say that the entire alliance is not that way.

~GM

This thread isnt about them, but some IRON nations have some pretty pathetic warchests. Meterman (was 68k NS) had 35m as of last Thursday, and he's been receiving a heavy pounding since then. The other guy im at war with has 200m and is in that same range.