Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

That was an awkward sentence and I should have stated it differently and expected that it would be interpreted that way, but know that I did mean something different from what you interpreted and please don't take this any further.

If this was the first time, I'd take your word for it, but this is the second time Grub has shown blatant disregard for his allies.

If this was the first time, I'd take your word for it, but this is the second time Grub has shown blatant disregard for his allies.
It just pisses you off that his cb is better than yours right?

This.

But besides that, why don't you go and get Polar's allies to cancel? I'm sure they'll agree with you...

EDIT:Format

Edited by Kochers

Lol, So because im a member of GGA i am "mind boggled" now? Thats so cute, Seriously. I mean its well know that discrimination comes from ignorant people. Your holding an alliance's past against a current member of the alliance. Was i ever GGA government back when GGA was "EVIL"? Nope. Was i ever in GGA during any GGA war? Nope. Was i ever a GGA member when they were allied to Pacifica? Nope. So i love how since GGA made mistakes in the past, You hold me, a member of GGA for a month accountable for previous governments mistakes. Then to top if off i love how you judge people by their alliance affiliation. Now i see why your taking offense against Polaris in this argument. You well support the act of discrimination.

I think you just said the exact same thing 10 times in question form. I get it, Im a GGA racist. Ill accept that.

It just pisses you off that his cb is better than yours right?

Yeah that's what it is.

Why don't you grow and leave the playground banter at home. If you're going to argue, bring up legitimate points or just sit it out and let those who have something to say speak.

What about GOONS and PC? Will they be attacked for raiding as well?

welcome to page 75, please read pages 1 -74 before asking questions that have been answered.

(because I am not really that much of an $@!, GOONS was settled diplomatically and Polar expects PC to attack them via the MDoAP with \m/)

I think you just said the exact same thing 10 times in question form. I get it, Im a GGA racist. Ill accept that.

That was hilarious, FUNNY. That was the best term every written, GGA racist.

/me sits back in the chair and looks calmly at Stumpy

and how does that make you feel?

I am pretty sure, as addressed in the OP, Polar is fully expecting PC to join the war on \m/'s side which would make the way they declared more of a strategic move than one of discrimination or cowardice as you seem to be implying.

Of course if PC doesn't come in where does that leave Grub?

Yeah that's what it is.

Why don't you grow and leave the playground banter at home. If you're going to argue, bring up legitimate points or just sit it out and let those who have something to say speak.

OK, I'll post why Polar has a better cb than you. Polar attempted diplomacy(x times by the look of it, which would be x times more than you guys attempted diplomacy with TPF), they have every right to act in their best interest. Also, when your leader is subject to racist clown(s) in a public channel that is maintained by the alliance in question, I don't see how there is any dispute that they have a good cb. I also don't understand how they are being bad allies. Tech raiding other alliance= no no.

welcome to page 75, please read pages 1 -74 before asking questions that have been answered.

(because I am not really that much of an $@!, GOONS was settled diplomatically and Polar expects PC to attack them via the MDoAP with \m/)

Thank you. I don't have the intestinal fortitude to wade through the prior 74 pages of BS.

OK, I'll post why Polar has a better cb than you. Polar attempted diplomacy(x times by the look of it, which would be x times more than you guys attempted diplomacy with TPF), they have every right to act in their best interest. Also, when your leader is subject to racist clown(s) in a public channel that is maintained by the alliance in question, I don't see how there is any dispute that they have a good cb. I also don't understand how they are being bad allies. Tech raiding other alliance= no no.

This has nothing to do with the Athens-TPF War, so you still don't have a point. Also, take a look at the treaty web, then you can come here with actual knowledge about what's going on.

It's not the why of the war I'm mad about, it's the how and the who.

You realize you've been saying the same thing for 70+ pages, right? You're tenacious, I'll give you that. Like a bulldog. Or a carpenter ant.

At some point it will occur to you that he's more than double your NS, has seen more weeks of combat than you've days on this planet, and that in every way he is your superior.

Then perhaps you will learn respect. Until then, I feel sorry for you.

This has nothing to do with the Athens-TPF War, so you still don't have a point. Also, take a look at the treaty web, then you can come here with actual knowledge about what's going on.

It's not the why of the war I'm mad about, it's the how and the who.

If the why of the war is not in question, why should the how and who matter?