Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Ahaha, No. Incase you didnt realize, About 4 months ago, everyone had neutral opinions or LOVED Athens. Now... Athens has enough hate to get them rolled next global conflict, easily. So now you finally understand.

What are you talking about?

Ahaha, No. Incase you didnt realize, About 4 months ago, everyone had neutral opinions or LOVED Athens. Now... Athens has enough hate to get them rolled next global conflict, easily. So now you finally understand.

Umm, what? NPO has been making periodic attack ads on Athens for the past 8 months or so.

edit: But I guess they're just monsters and not people so they don't count. :P

Edited by Lord Brendan

Also, I may have missed it, but you said \m/ can end this at any time. How exactly?

My friend, Today we call that Diplomacy. Seeing as \m/ ruined the first diplomatic approach, i doubt there interested in going in for anymore.

Ahh I see. So if you say "my bad" every time it's all good.

So essentially, \m/ way to piss off your protector's ally. And NpO, way to attack your ally's protectorate over your ego.

Poor show from everyone involved.

At least in the end one of you fools is getting rolled. 1/2 ain't bad.

This post comes to mind. Calling for your allies to get rolled is pretty poor taste.

Oh >_> Well then you mislead me and for that I will now declare war on you.

Domo_kun_by_Afternoon_Green_Tea.gif

Edited by Shodemofi

So essentially, \m/ way to piss off your protector's ally. And NpO, way to attack your ally's protectorate over your ego.

The very moment that "do something about it" rolled off of \m/'s insipid little lips inside of Polar's hearing, it didn't matter who they are allied with or whom they are protected by. Those four little words are perhaps the most valid cause for war in this entire game.

In a time when everyone is scrounging for a casus belli, \m/ gave the oldest one in the book without even being asked.

You may not have been responsible for it but I seem to recall you coming out and supporting the rolling of FIST.

Also, I've seen this asked a number of times by members of PC but what diplomatic attempts did you make with them? Theres a lot of talk about GOONs getting off the hook because of diplomatic talks and \m/ being rolled because they didn't bow down to you in diplomatic relations. But PC was just as involved in these raids and as far as I can tell, granted thats as an outsider, your world policing only seems to go so far as pretending to be moralist crusaders as long as you aren't going to get a bloody nose in the process.

I am pretty sure, as addressed in the OP, Polar is fully expecting PC to join the war on \m/'s side which would make the way they declared more of a strategic move than one of discrimination or cowardice as you seem to be implying.

Edited by KingSrqt

My friend, Today we call that Diplomacy. Seeing as \m/ ruined the first diplomatic approach, i doubt there interested in going in for anymore.

Considering he posted that line in the OP he must be interested. He clearly had an idea for how they can get peace in mind, so Im interested as to what that is. You aren't in Polaris, so I don't see why you are answering for them.

This post comes to mind. Calling for your allies to get rolled is pretty poor taste.

:E

Well that's a great thing I didn't call for my ally to get rolled then! I said I'm happy that \m/ is being rolled. The only way you can really misinterpret that is if you want to misinterpret it, as far as I can see. If I wasn't clear about that then my bad, but I can't see where you got confused...

Considering he posted that line in the OP he must be interested. He clearly had an idea for how they can get peace in mind, so Im interested as to what that is. You aren't in Polaris, so I don't see why you are answering for them.

I was trying to state what common sense stated itself. If its not obvious, Polaris uses diplomacy. So when \m/ comes and asks the right way, maybe they'll get peace. If not, oh well. Lol Blue tanks, Pink ruins.

A quick clarification for everyone, \m/ is not a protectorate of Ragnarok, nor have they ever been. They are a full MDoAP partner, as are NpO.

RoK isn't our protector. They're an MDoAP partner.

edit: Dammit Jekalle.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

I was trying to state what common sense stated itself. If its not obvious, Polaris uses diplomacy. So when \m/ comes and asks the right way, maybe they'll get peace. If not, oh well. Lol Blue tanks, Pink ruins.

From what I've heard, read, and seen, Polaris does not really use diplomacy but you aren't really making any real points so Im gonna stop this conversation and leave my question to be answered by Polaris government.

From what I've heard, read, and seen, Polaris does not really use diplomacy but you aren't really making any real points so Im gonna stop this conversation and leave my question to be answered by Polaris government.

Oh ok, Polaris has an IRC channel and they have PM boxes if you was stating a question to be answered by them. On here your talking to everyone though. I dont think you plan on changing your opinion anyway, your only backing \m/ because your friends are.

Delendum, I'd just like to preface what I am about to say with a statement that I have a huge amount of love and respect for MK, as allies, friends, and as an alliance. I also like you quite a bit. That said, you're here talking about respect for allies, and I'm really not seeing it coming from you, or MK as a whole lately on these boards. There are quite a few quiet shows behind the scenes, and those are much appreciated, but you're sitting here publicly bashing NpO, who IS your ally, and you know that STA will stand by Polar, and we're your ally too. While you're obviously always welcome to voice your opinion, do you really have to be so "Screw you" about it?

Both STA and MK are placed in an awkward position here, and Archon and I spoke at length about that earlier today. I feel that we walked away from that conversation knowing that each of our alliances holds the other in extremely high regard, and we're each well aware of the others positions on this matter. I'm concerned, however, about the public beating NpO is getting here from you folks today. You're allies. Friends. It's incredibly easy to support them by saying "Well, I don't agree with you, but best of luck." and then go say what you need to say to them in private. I've heard a lot of things about fracturing "this side" with this action. You are just as responsible for that by publicly burning bridges when those bridges simply did not need to be burnt in this way. Friends don't behave this way in public.

I'm reminded of the celebration that occurred publicly from MK when our treaties with NSO were canceled. We were really sad about that cancellation. I don't know. Maybe I'm just from the old school. This is not how allies should behave to one another.

Very well put Pez :)

I tried reading this whole thread but couldn't do so without gouging my eyes out. It is the same thing that happens every time an alliance declares war. The side being declared on argues that the reasons are poor. Well, I hate to break it to you guys, but I doubt they'll be listening to your opinion on whether or not they should declare on you. Just get your allies in or admit defeat and try to contact them and end this thing.

As I said during the Athens/Rok/etc vs TPF war. All that makes a CB "valid" is for the side declaring to believe in it. Obviously those being attacked aren't going to be happy or say, "Yeah, you're right NpO, we're wrong and deserve to be beaten to a pulp."

Also, I'm happy to be allies with the NpO. Go get 'em!

I disagree. Surely stopping even one crime is better than stopping none, regardless of your motives.

Maybe so, but if the motives are wrong then I won't applaud them for it.

Of course only Polar will know what their motives are, but with the information that's available to me the reasons for this declaration seem questionable.

Oh ok, Polaris has an IRC channel and they have PM boxes if you was stating a question to be answered by them. On here your talking to everyone though. I dont think you plan on changing your opinion anyway, your only backing \m/ because your friends are.

I typed a response and then I realized that whatever stumpy is going to say is going to be way more awesome, so I will just leave this one to him :smug:

First and foremost that's absurd. Not only is it absurd because it's coming from a member of GGA, but not all of Stumpy's friends are backing \m/. Stumpy says what he thinks. He always has, and it's pretty much never just because his friends think it.