FOK! announcement

Tarone

Nothing odd about an obscure comment hinting at C&G, and friends, being a remake of the Unjust Path which was a truly and evil creation with no good in it at all. Also GOONS ate babies and committed hate crimes against minority cripples. Gotta love propaganda.

Ha, Vanguard and ODN are members of UjP 2.0? That's hilarious.

Now if MK saw fit to leave CnG and form a MADP bloc with GOONS, \m/ and Umbrella, maybe we would have to lend a little more credence to the AUT's nonsense :P

I heard if you say something for long enough it becomes true!

We know, works for MK :smug:

Now if MK saw fit to leave CnG and form a MADP bloc with GOONS, \m/ and Umbrella, maybe we would have to lend a little more credence to the AUT's nonsense tongue.gif

GPA/WTF/TDO/GC - Unjust Path, 2.0

I'm telling you baby, it's coming.

Also, nice to see CnG succumb to overly sarcastic comments to try and deride a point. Saw this a lot last war. The thought of an opinion juxtaposed to your own? The nerve! :mad:

Too bad someone was bad at Mr. Fixit

Edited by The AUT

To be fair the more well known-ones that have been around a long time i.e. MrCyber (came to TOP), Mortale (applying to TOP), AvengerNL (applying to TOP), and Tromp (just not in gov right now) aren't on that document. New blood can be good though. Unfortunately I for one just do not agree with this bond being broken, but I suppose that's the sentimentalist in me.

And... much like TOP, FOK is a democracy. The majority voice in FOK made this decision, not just the new blood gov.

I know it was a hard decision FOKers.

o/ FOK!