FOK! announcement

Tarone

Sad that iFOK lack the class of their parent alliance.

It's sad that TOP has become so comfortable riding the fence, playing both sides of most wars, that it doesn't realize how uncomfortable a position it puts it's allies in. :(

I know FOK did the right thing here and did it in typical straight-forward FOK fashion that I can greatly respect. This reminds me of the courage FOK had in leaving the Continuum.

It's sad that TOP has become so comfortable riding the fence, playing both sides of most wars, that it doesn't realize how uncomfortable a position it puts it's allies in. :(

I know FOK did the right thing here and did it in typical straight-forward FOK fashion that I can greatly respect. This reminds me of the courage FOK had in leaving the Continuum.

You should probably tell them that rather than me. We all know how much you like to talk.

Then why did you lead one of the sides? And even worse, the side against FOKs greatest ally: iFOK B-)

We were certainly on one side, but nobody was 'leading' it. LiquidMercury was one of the main military organizers---I daresay he is one of the best military organizers the game has ever seen, something I am sure many here will agree with---and so the coalition as a whole empowered him to make the announcements. Had it been TOP as an alliance leading the way, you'd have seen those announcements coming from Feanor or I.

Edited by Crymson

You should probably tell them that rather than me. We all know how much you like to talk.

I really hate passive aggressive comments. Just come out with it. I won't bite.

I did warn you guys of this exact circumstance you find yourselves in now, losing major allies. If that's talking too much then I'm afraid we don't really see eye to eye. I just can't win with you guys can I. :lol1: First it's that I'm inactive, now I talk too much. :wacko:

Oh well. Good luck to you Meer and to TOP as well.

Nobody was 'leading' either of the sides. LiquidMercury was one of the main military organizers, and the others empowered him to make the announcements.

So he was a military organizer in a battle that had nothing to do with TOP. Sure TOP had nothing to do with it :'). You should've listened a bit better to Steve here, he knows what he is talking about.

Can't have been an easy decision guys. Best of luck to both of you.

Nobody was 'leading' either of the sides. LiquidMercury was one of the main military organizers, and the others empowered him to make the announcements.

Just like Eisenhower wasn't a leader of the Allies in WW2.