FOK! announcement

Tarone

Expected nothing less in a Cancellation from Fok, always classy; nevertheless, it's always sad to see old and longtime friends disunite, in a sense ,due to politics. Best of luck moving forward.

To those whom have said lines being drawn, I believe you could not be farther from the truth. Fok knew they would have to make this decision sooner or later. More so, lines being erased.

This was surprising, good luck to both parties. Also, I just realized I've never heard of anyone in your gov. We must need more FOK diplomats or something. :D

To be fair the more well known-ones that have been around a long time i.e. MrCyber (came to TOP), Mortale (applying to TOP), AvengerNL (applying to TOP), and Tromp (just not in gov right now) aren't on that document. New blood can be good though. Unfortunately I for one just do not agree with this bond being broken, but I suppose that's the sentimentalist in me.

What is interesting about it?

I'd say it's pretty obvious that this wasn't done for reasons pertaining to our bond but to make a more unified FA path for FOK and it's other allies. Yes the line from TOP to FOK is erased but the "sides" are more evenly aligning (though I personally feel as though TOP isn't on any one side as we love people on all sides). Yes I probably shouldn't speak so bluntly about sides and what not but there is a definite power separation of old powers and new powers and then there are 3rd party powers (which I like to classify TOP in and others with treaties/lines to both sides of the web). I believe that HellAngel was speaking of this in regards to lines being erased/drawn.

Oh really? Now thats interesting.

Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying ? Please explain what's interesting about my comment. Maybe my definition of "lines" is off, -_-

I'd say it's pretty obvious that this wasn't done for reasons pertaining to our bond but to make a more unified FA path for FOK and it's other allies. Yes the line from TOP to FOK is erased but the "sides" are more evenly aligning (though I personally feel as though TOP isn't on any one side as we love people on all sides). Yes I probably shouldn't speak so bluntly about sides and what not but there is a definite power separation of old powers and new powers and then there are 3rd party powers (which I like to classify TOP in and others with treaties/lines to both sides of the web). I believe that HellAngel was speaking of this in regards to lines being erased/drawn.

Why are people so afraid to "speak bluntly" of sides, which are in essence, right in front of us. There's no denying the fact that for the most part, these so called "sides" are made up. The only thing lacking is the "spark" to start it all over again, and by that I mean the PM royale that went on during the WWE ;)

But yes, for the most part I agree with LM; The Wizard ? ;)

Edited by KingEd

Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying ? Please explain what's interesting about my comment. Maybe my definition of "lines" is off, -_-

Since you're not an actual member of FOK you were just assuming, but I had that impression as well. Good to know im not alone.

I thought he was referring to FOK having to make a decision, which I figured was obvious as you stated.

Hehe, first FOK gave TOP its trash (MrCyber, Mortale & Avenger) and then they cancelled, nice job! :P

Neh i'm just kidding ofcourse. Or am i? :P

Good luck FOK o/

And TOP, thanks for the times when I was still in FOK, you were good allies back then.

Edited by Spaarlaamp