Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

Welcome to the suicide pact ODN! Your fake cyanide tooth and single bullet will be available at the end of the meeting on your way out the door.

Wo0t! o/

does the bullet come with a gun? Or do we need to go find one?

Edited by cave runner

You may not be, but what about Joracy and Arsenal? :v:

Not that there's anything wrong with being the top dog, but...you can't really deny that your gov has been considering it. ;)

erm i thought they were working to improve ODN's standing in the world and to ensure a place in that world for ODN as a community...hardly an ambition that will lead to ODN becoming top dog (an ambition that is way beyond ODN's ability to achieve in my humble opinion). Perhaps Arsey and Jora can add their own comments on that, do you guys want us to be top dogs or what???

lol ODN was FOKs lapdog?

I had no idea!! I blame Arsenal for not telling me more about this :gag:

Looks like ODN's sucking up has succeeded yet again.

sucking up? meh :wacko: that is an insult to the rest of CnG tbh, we worked hard to forge a rapport and to earn their collective trust, to get to this point took a hell of alot more than sucking up...it took alot of diplomatic work, maybe we could show you the ropes in that regard :P

erm i thought they were working to improve ODN's standing in the world and to ensure a place in that world for ODN as a community...hardly an ambition that will lead to ODN becoming top dog (an ambition that is way beyond ODN's ability to achieve in my humble opinion). Perhaps Arsey and Jora can add their own comments on that, do you guys want us to be top dogs or what???

You haven't read those logs thoroughly did you? It clearly stated ODN couldn't be the top dog if they joined LEO. Arsenal and Joracy stated they wanted to dominate the other parties. And they didn't want FOK in that LEO bloc since FOK would never bow to ODN.

You go ahead, spin this again. We all know what has been said.

Edited by kriekfreak

Why on Earth would someone not want to succeed?

We do wish to suceed but in ambitions different to becoming top dog, you could say our goals are far more modest...perhaps that does not measure up to some peoples expectations....then again maybe my govt have an agenda that i am unaware of :D

Just one more bunch of nukes you'll have to eat if you make us come after you.

What be a 39 man alliance with out a protectorate.

B-)

Naive? ODN is a close and trusted friend of C&G. We are perfectly willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to prove themselves instead of hating on them for things they have done in the past. So please, explain to us how this could possibly be the downfall of C&G when all we are doing is adding another friend to our ranks who share similar goals and ideals with us.

Hmmm so kissing $@! for a year is what it takes to have the past forgotten? Guess we will just keep the hate.

C&G was formed as the bastion of misfit toys that nobody in CN would give a second thought or chance to. It's our nature to believe there is more to people than the rest of the CN community believes. Thus, it only makes sense that we would understand ODN, and surprisingly, get along. Go figure.

Interesting thoughts Trace too bad in order for it to apply that AA has to get on its knees first.

While this announcement is not surprising and I congratulate ODN on gaining CnGs trust, I hope they will be able to keep it. Good luck to CnG and ODN may they have a bright future together as one.