Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

daaang you guys already had [ooc]sigs[/ooc] made for this an everything! kudos for preparedness lol

here's to the hangovers, and congrats y'all ^_^

well as soon as I heard ODN was gonna be in CnG i was like we need new [ooc]sigs[/ooc] opened [ooc]photoshop[/ooc] and got to work(they aren't all mine but the one i'm wearing is)

o/CnG

I'm already regretting having been subjected to the suggestion.

Sal D:

try baby just try for me i promise you wont regret it [ooc] 2am drunken posting not good[/ooc]

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Probably the most quality question I asked in the ODN C&G admissions Q&A.

I had no idea I managed to get the first post in that WalkerNinja announcement emot-downsbravo.gif
Edited by rsoxbronco1

I hope you find your rolling chairs comfortable over here at CnG Headquarters. We took much expense to make sure that each one has at least two wheels. You'll be able to move a little quicker for inter-office chair race games that spontaneously occur down the halls. For some reason, FoB always loses those. But they always win the Complaint and Grievance Truth or Dare , so it's a clean wash.

*Edited for fail grammar

Edited by Mandellav

Wow. I blame Arco for this.

No I blame a new mentality.

While I am happy to see that you are doing what you feel is best for you, I am also disappointed to the the end of the Orange Defense[/b Network in that you have joined the alliance under a MDAP pact. It is certainly the end of an era that I was used to in my tenure in office in the ODN and as a member. It makes me sad to see you guys abandon our culture that people such as myself fought long to maintain. I realize there is a new ideology that has prevaded through the alliance for some time now with the advent of people like Sunstar and Arsenal, and unfortunately for me it grabbed a hold and whisked you off your feet. I wish I could have aided in the discussion in the DoD. Oh well. I love you guys a lot and wish all of you the best always, I know you are happy with this decision and that's all that counts I suppose.