CN Awards 2009 - Presentation

Jyrinx

As Zizka already made point of, I was referring to NSO. FAN's growth has been quite marvelous.

Righto. In my defence I'd have to be even further off my rocker than I am to read enough of this thread to get proper context. I can certainly get on the "NSO sucks" wagon.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz to MK for all the awards.. if they were able to overwhelm the votes, then they deserve it... simple !

Also, if I considered that as a joke, I wouldnt have done all the awards !

So, MK enjoy all the pretty shiney cause well, when one considers 2009.. honestly, you rocked !

And thanks to all the people whol liked the graphics, it was great fun to design them.

Congratz to MK for all the awards.. if they were able to overwhelm the votes, then they deserve it... simple !

Also, if I considered that as a joke, I wouldnt have done all the awards !

So, MK enjoy all the pretty shiney cause well, when one considers 2009.. honestly, you rocked !

And thanks to all the people whol liked the graphics, it was great fun to design them.

The graphics are ace...I expect Vahalla propaganda in future to be of a good artistic standard from now on... :P

Edited by Affluenza

I wonder what people will do if they ever realize all this :smug: is just a facade to hide our inner weaknesses.

Also no, I was not able to type the above sentence while keeping a straight face.

I don't ever recommend underestimating MK.

Quote of 2010. Congrats to the winners, especially our amazing friends over at MK!

MK has been building their pretty pixels for a while; NSO didn't exist until this year

I totally forgot that individual nations which make up alliances can only start building stats when their AA has formed, and thus MK has a huge advantage. And let's face it, some of you like Corinan slipped out of NPO right before it was rolled and have never really been beaten down before, plus you guys are amazing at avoiding any conflict that could cost you your beloved pixels while MK is the opposite, so you really have quite an advantage on them. Don't be upset because MK deserves awards and NSO doesn't.

I absolutely love it. You can feel the rage of some NSO members in this. "I joined the 'most innovative' alliance in CN and I didn't get any awards?!"

Edited by Penkala