CN Awards 2009 - Presentation

Jyrinx

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work Jyrinx, and Seipher I have always liked your work. Thank you both of you for putting your time into this.

)): MK )):

If its any consolation Brenann, I like your signature. :wub:

Also oh Stonewall.

Perhaps next year a limit on the number of categories an alliance/player can be nominated for? :P

Congratulations MK, the rest also.

But then you get undeserving winners. :P That's like banning an athlete from running several distances just because they win them all.

Yes, MK, you're better economically than OBR, militarily than FAN, you grew better than NSO, and Archon just tops every leader in CN.

Since when are OBR a brilliant economic alliance? Not say they are bad, but they have 22 members and their limited aid slot usage comprises of tech/donation deals. Whereas at MK we have organised large scale programmes in an efficient manner.

FAN today =/= FAN in it's heyday. Nobody really knows how good FAN are militarily right now, I'm sure they are pretty good but we've shown ourselves to be very effective recently and also extremely active.

Yes we grew better than NSO, they grew by recruiting ton of tiny nations which is why they now have an average NS of just 18k, while we have grown and now have an average NS of 50k. The quality of our growth is far superior to the quantity of theirs.

Yes Archon tops every leader in CN. Out of all the catergories that is the least questionable.

Rofl! It's a lot less exciting when every award goes to the same alliance.

I think whoever wins "Most Active Alliance" is going to win any polled topic. If you really are the most active, and everybody votes for their own alliance, then you can win any poll you'd like.

Edited by Lukapaka

Since it was rigged it was basically pointless, but congrats to MK anyway. You even deserve one or the other of those.

Can you elaborate or provide evidence of your claim it was rigged? As a voter I am shocked by this accusation and if proven true would be amongst the tens of people clamoring for a recount.

Well expected results, I think we should change how votes happening this year, nothing against MK of course, but I would like to see real awards if you understand me.

Also I would like to congratulate SeipherCaim for their amazing graphics, really loved it.

Archon said it in one thread, MK was bored so they spammed people to vote in the thread. Are you being sarcastic?

Semi sarcastic yes, I never intended on demanding a recount with the throngs of others who I knew would be in an uproar (thats semi sarcastic too btw) I assumed you were being sarcastic as well, I mean if it was rigged and pointless (as you proclaimed) then i thought your congrats was meant in sarcasm. Thought I would play along with it, looked like it could be entertaining.