CN Awards 2009 - Presentation

Jyrinx

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good job on the graphics, Seipher. I'm jealous.

Thanks for putting in all the work for this, too, btw, Jyrinx. I got someone to redress the clerical error and give you hops in #mushroom.

You can thank me now.

Because of the voter fraud that took place in these polls, I take this to mean that the exact opposite is true about the MK, for all the above awards won. That's right MK, you're the most friendly alliance out there. Suck it.

How is it possible to rig a vote like this?

also, :smug:

1) They're an alliance of like 170 people. They can't stack the entire thing by simply themselves :v:

2) Because Mary isn't nice, that's why.

Tsk, tsk, tsk LoD. . .I would have thought you would remember. MK has sekret sympathizers in all alliances. . .sorta like Vox Populi.

How is it possible to rig a vote like this?

also, :smug:

I never said it was rigged; I called it fraud because I am jealous. Nobody else in most of those votes had more than 100 votes for them. So an alliance of 170, one as active as MK, could easily manipulate the results. Basically MK won because everyone else in CN has voter apathy.

I never said it was rigged; I called it fraud because I am jealous. Nobody else in most of those votes had more than 100 votes for them. So an alliance of 170, one as active as MK, could easily manipulate the results. Basically MK won because everyone else in CN has voter apathy.

So it was very realistic then. I think that makes it more legitimate.