CN Awards 2009 - Presentation

Jyrinx

Nominated for everything, winner of nothing. Just like last year. Not only do they give sponge the award, they say he was leader of Vox! No respect at all!

I think maybe that, in retrospect, and with a personal "STILL LUV U" to MK, the results of this particular ceremony don't mean much anyway.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think maybe that, in retrospect, and with a personal "STILL LUV U" to MK, the results of this particular ceremony don't mean much anyway.

Maybe not to you, but for a PhD in attention-whoring like myself this means at least as much as the Nobel Prize (pre-Obama).

Maybe not to you, but for a PhD in attention-whoring like myself this means at least as much as the Nobel Prize (pre-Obama).

Woah. WOAH! WOAH!!!

You aren't the only expert in attention-whoring here, sir. I've made a career of it. A solo career.

You see what that's gotten me.

So? Fifty Cent made a career as a musician. That doesn't mean he's good at it.

You think you're mister fancy-pants just because you actually get people to follow you, but you know what?

I find your pants to be quite pedestrian. In fact, your pants are downright BORING.

P.S. I still love you.

You beat me to the punch; although I can't say I didn't see this coming.

Pretty much +1 to all these posts.....

I think the MK has definitely snagged the "mindless drone posting whatever supports their alliance and allies" crown.

(You may all start throwing tomatoes at me now)

Honestly I think MK posters have some of the more interesting posts. Just because we always support our allies out here doesn't mean we're mindless drones. Obviously there's bias there, but I really think we're above average in terms of posting quality.

Consider the tomatoes thrown?

Edited by Drai

I think the MK has definitely snagged the "mindless drone posting whatever supports their alliance and allies" crown.

All I can think of is..thanks? We chose our allies well, and we want to support the ones we choose or else they would not be allied to us. That you perceive it as mindless drone posting is a personal problem, but I can say that MK does for the most part support almost all of the actions of our alliance and our allies, like most alliances do. The only difference is we verbalize it in larger numbers than most. I apologize on behalf of MK for being overly active.

Honestly I think MK posters have some of the more interesting posts. Just because we always support our allies out here doesn't mean we're mindless drones. Obviously there's bias there, but I really think we're above average in terms of posting quality.

Consider the tomatoes thrown?

All I can think of is..thanks? We chose our allies well, and we want to support the ones we choose or else they would not be allied to us. That you perceive it as mindless drone posting is a personal problem, but I can say that MK does for the most part support almost all of the actions of our alliance and our allies, like most alliances do. The only difference is we verbalize it in larger numbers than most. I apologize on behalf of MK for being overly active.

Is there an echo in here? lol, drones.

epic burn am i right? :lol1:

Edited by Krull

We are the Borg Mushroom Kingdom. You will be Assimilated nuked. We will add your biological land and technological distinctiveness to our own.

I am greatly dismayed by the lack of Justy's Bar in this presentation.

I find your pants to be quite pedestrian. In fact, your pants are downright BORING.

Pants always seem pedestrian, boring, and innocent. Until they are hanging from a bedpost, that is.

You beat me to the punch; although I can't say I didn't see this coming.

Pretty much +1 to all these posts.....

We're a better NPO than NPO! Great job this year, MK! Let's improve our showing for 2010!

Yes, MK, you're better economically than OBR, militarily than FAN, you grew better than NSO, and Archon just tops every leader in CN.

It seems all you really won is "Best Spammers" and "Most Likely to Screw Up CN Awards."

I think all of those are really obvious. OBR is inactive by design (just look at their hella sweet aid slot usage, FAN hasn't done anything militarily in two years except hide in peace mode (I like FAN but it's a fact, maybe when they get tested again), and Archon lead our alliance from the bottom to the top in a year. Please try again!

Also I'm sorry your alliance isn't active enough to do what we did~

edit^3: I missed the NSO part, oops. Like Comrade AVFC1 said, we built our nations instead of recruiting tons of 0 ns nations based off of Ivan Moldavi's personality cult. We've also increased our NS by a lot more than NSO this year.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy