Announcement from the New Sith Order

Lennox

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think NSO isn't the only alliance on Planet Bob that dislikes Athens...

What I don't get is why MK is so mad. NpO made clear they are fine with it, you guys aren't allied to NSO, so you have no right to complain. Move on.

You obviously dont know the MK MO, troll all topics in relation to IRON

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Its getting kind of old actually

However, good to see this done

You obviously dont know the MK MO, troll all topics in relation to IRON

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Its getting kind of old actually

However, good to see this done

You think we care about you that much. ^_^

NSO's disdain for Athens and CnG in general is well known. That you've proceeded to sign this treaty when all the world expects IRON to engage the group of alliances arraigned against the Phoenix Federation is blatant in its purpose and meaning, as I trust the word of NSO enough for this agreement to be sound. This puts your neighbors in Frostbite in the unexpected and undesirable position of seeing their allies diverge as conflict erupts, an implicit demand for them to choose.

As I said, I should have expected this. It is what we should all expect of a Sith, no?

We have never had any quarrel with CnG in general and have in fact gotten along with at least parts of it, including MK, for most of our existence (which makes the foaming at the mouth response here rather strange, I must say). We've had our troubles with Athens, but we haven't had any direct confrontation in months and, quite frankly, we have more important things to worry about.

Further, we already have allies on both sides of this looming conflict.

But if you would all like to continue overreacting at the idea of our 220 nations jumping against the assembled SuperComplaints coalition then that's your deal.

Because Imperators Emeritus can really trust IRON to defend them if they get in a pinch. heeeeeee haw.

This was being discussed as far back as August/September. While the timing is somewhat fortuitous our condemning, depending on ones point of view, it has been a long process and wasn't a spur of the moment decision based on recent events.

We do not believe this will effect our standing treaties or alignments in any way, even if some others do. I apologize to any NSO allies that feel put out by this but this is an internal sovereign decision. We do not expect you to tell us all of your foreign relation plans, nor do we expect to be required to tell you ours.

All of our treaties are non-chaining.

NSO's disdain for Athens and CnG in general is well known.

Actually we never really had a problem with you until you decided that you had a problem with us. Several months ago when communication between our alliances was not existent we were happy to establish such lines. However, due to that unfortunate log leak your allies and your alliance has been rather vocally against us. Still, we have no problem with you. Although you may not like us you have no actively sought to cause us harm, unlike some parties out there, so we have no reason to have an issue with you.