Most Hated Player

Essenia

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly hated nW and I think he may have received the most direct hate. But I have outlasted most people I hate.

There are some people I dislike, but they are of no consequence, being pale shadows of nW.

I am aware of my own lack on consequence and quite comfortable with it, cheers.

Oh and Jazzi. But that was normal human reaction on meeting her. Like getting a rash with nettles.

Edited by Hymenbreach

Bilrow, He sits in his room in Francograd and plans to destroy us all, I know I have seen him, I swear. He also stole Christmas. *sits in a corner with a tinfoil hat* (jk: I love you Bilrow)

Essenia: Something about this guys attitude rubs me the wrong way. But it seems like his hatred is a little too intense for me to be comfortable with.

Everyone else I either like or I am ambivalent towards.

Edited by Prime minister Johns

Bilrow, He sits in his room in Francograd and plans to destroy us all, I know I have seen him, I swear. He also stole Christmas. *sits in a corner with a tinfoil hat* (jk: I love you Bilrow)

Essenia: Something about this guys attitude rubs me the wrong way. But it seems like his hatred is a little too intense for me to be comfortable with.

Everyone else I either like or I am ambivalent towards.

Hate? Intense? The only person I've ever seriously disliked is E_S, other than that I don't really have a negative opinion of anyone save maybe the entirety of NPO.

I don't actually hate anyone IC, so for that part, I'll keep it at 'dislike'

IC: Bilrow, Kaiser Martens and several people that are now banned.

OOC: Shovel and kriekfreak, without a doubt. I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Edited by Arrnea

Well, astronaut jones is the only person in all of my time here I've ever bothered to put on my forum ignore list, if that counts.

Wow, really? I did the same with you.

Awesome. Doesn't mean I hate you though, just means I think you're .. well, nevermind.

Edited by astronaut jones

I just remembered that I used to "hate" some one but then he got Banned for some messages so I guess all is well now :P

There were some pretty decent people in /b/ :)

I am not sure if this is some example of Scots sarcasm but every (former) /b/ member I have ever talked to has been very nice and friendly and good people.

Of course my total is about 3, so I do not have exactly a large sample size but still. It beats a few other Alliances I have met...

I hate you all, each and every one of you and I will see your nations burn. You make this topic and I am not mentioned? Are you fracking kidding me? This used to be my nation on a regular basis from the first FAN war on :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke: the rogues had to wait in fricking line for me. Every pathetic person whom could not sleep at night because I has shamed them would then become so filled with hate and tears they would go rogue on me. And I loved it every single time, because I had just broke one more idiot. You weak minded cattle are just that easy to provoke. Now lets talk about most hated. I am The Bad, bring it you little toads.

I just remembered that I used to "hate" some one but then he got Banned for some messages so I guess all is well now :P

I am not sure if this is some example of Scots sarcasmâ„¢ but every (former) /b/ member I have ever talked to has been very nice and friendly and good people.

Of course my total is about 3, so I do not have exactly a large sample size but still. It beats a few other Alliances I have met...

Nah that was a genuine statement that there are and were plenty of decent /b/ members.

I hate you all, each and every one of you and I will see your nations burn. You make this topic and I am not mentioned? Are you fracking kidding me? This used to be my nation on a regular basis from the first FAN war on :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke: the rogues had to wait in fricking line for me. Every pathetic person whom could not sleep at night because I has shamed them would then become so filled with hate and tears they would go rogue on me. And I loved it every single time, because I had just broke one more idiot. You weak minded cattle are just that easy to provoke. Now lets talk about most hated. I am The Bad, bring it you little toads.

You're as adorable as a puppy, stop trying so hard.