Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not advocating old school NoR cleansing, if it even existed, lolcommies excepted. I'm just saying what I don't like. And I am not going to trawl through anime and wind up on OP Orr claiming "research" *COUGHPETETOWNSENDCOUGH* My opinion. I guess a lot of people don't like NoR. Cool with me.

Ok, carry on. Sorry for derail.

Will you be waiting alone, or will you cover behind your sugar daddy as usual?

Are you trying to imply you'd be attacking alone? Of those alliances(that I'm aware of) that want to see us dead, I doubt any would attack a lone standing TSO without a 2x or greater advantage in NS.

Are you trying to imply you'd be attacking alone? Of those alliances(that I'm aware of) that want to see us dead, I doubt any would attack a lone standing TSO without a 2x or greater advantage in NS.

Again, if an alliance were to attack you alone, because they want to, would you be men enough to defend against them all by yourselves? Or, would you have to ask for help.

It's really an easy question.

Again, if an alliance were to attack you alone, because they want to, would you be men enough to defend against them all by yourselves? Or, would you have to ask for help.

It's really an easy question.

:blink: Why wouldn't they ask for help? That's what treaties are for. Even if I am less than enamored with the inevitable chaining...

anyway, Argent blatently needs rolling. Dragons are satanic and all Christendom must rise up and crush them. :v:

TOP. If there is ever any tension behind the scenes you can be sure that TOP will be butting in with resolutions and mediation and all that boring stuff in order to preserve the Museum Of Nations they have going on over there, so I hold them at least partly responsible for periods of stagnation of the game. To add to that annoyance, their members are constantly giving out the bravado in public as if they would welcome war, often at the exact same time that their government is desperately attempting to shut down any situations before any fun breaks out. I find this disparity between How TOP Acts and How TOP Is to be exceedingly irritating.

Desperately? Nope. We currently do give peace a chance to ensure that it is a justified war. If you misinterpret that as a weakness or even a lack of desire to kick someone's face in that deserves in, well, now you know better.

Another thing that grates is how they've tried to reclaim the 'TOP loves it's pixels, we are nerds, etc' type arguments by using them sarcastically over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in any thread that even mentions their alliance, as if that a) is funny, even after the 3784393th time and B) somehow magically diminishes the truth behind the original insult. Not only is it insanely repetitive and boring when used sarcastically, but it's OUR insult that we use to annoy YOU. I will not abandon it simply because you are trying to bastardise it out of use, you pixel loving nerds.

Another thing that grates is how they've tried to reclaim the 'TOP loves it's pixels, we are nerds, etc' type arguments by using them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in any thread that even mentions our alliance, as if that a) is funny, even after the 3784393th time and B) somehow magically diminishes the truth behind the original mockery of the insult. Not only is it insanely repetitive and boring when used, but it's OUR mockery that we use to annoy YOU. I will not abandon it simply because you are trying to whine it out of use, you know-it-all nerds.

Edit: Obligatory "TOP sure loves its stats. I can't wait for you to find out how true that is."

Edited by Dr. Dan

I also might add that if anyone is to blame for stagnation, people should take a long deep look at themselves. You cant fault TOP for being how they always were. Just because we are suddenly #1 does not make us responsible for your amusement. Party is where you make it, not where you demand others to make it.

GRAN - Would be very good times.

I don't think they really exist anymore ever since GRAN 3.0 formed a while back as a different name.

I would support such rolling. Also, I think I'd like to see The German Empire rolled. Never really liked them much.

Edited by Luna Sol solis

Who needs to be rolled, and why:

1. TOP: You guys just really suck. There's honestly nothing else to it. You're gigantic, bloated, boring, stagnating, and utterly worthless to the political scene of Cybernations. You may as well declare neutrality.

2. MHA: It's nothing personal here. It's just you guys are overly timid and that bores me. I'd like to see you rolled primarily due to your size.

3. NPO: You just got a beatdown, but you're the same alliance minus the power. Maybe utter and complete destruction is a better option.

4. Invicta: You guys are really annoying, and need to branch out and find your own legs in the world. That will never happen though, so you're better off destroyed or merged into the NPO.

5. NSO: I like that you guys aren't affected by this new moralist anti-war stance this game has taken on. I really don't have anything against you as a whole, but you make a good enemy. Plus, Corinan. He escaped his beatdown, it's still coming one day.

6. MCXA: You have the worst alliance name in all of Cybernations, and the weakest leaders ever. Combined, that means you need to be destroyed.

7. The Legion: You guys were the true example of CN stockholm syndrome. Just disband already please.

8. TSO: The better half of MCXA, and because of that, you're terrible so just get beat please. And disbband afterwards for the good of us all.

9. ODN: I hate to be on the ODN trashing bandwagon, but you guys are crap. You attacked Vox and refused to peace out despite having no political motives to be fighting us. You were afraid to be rolled, so you chose the winning side in that war. ODN also sold out IAA and co. and framed us to look like we would be using nuclear first strikes. A sketchy alliance I'd never trust. You belong in the garbage bin of CN history.

10. GPA/WTF/TDO: You guys don't add anything to the community, or the political scene. All of your members are better off elsewhere or providing tech for the rest of us. Please either disband of just send me all of your tech. You don't need it.

11. NpO: Grub is a neo-moralist. You are far too large to have a leader like that, so you need to shed a few pounds so I can hear less about moralism in CN which has stagnated the game.

12. TPF: You're not very large, and will likely forever be the baby brother of your rivals, PC, which is punishment enough, but I still want to see you rolled again. TPF set a lot of terrible precedents in this game, and numerous members remain from that time. As such I would laugh as you get crushed.

13. People who say they would die for their allies: This is just stupid. I like my allies as much as the next guy, but I will always look out for number one, first and foremost. It seems a lot of alliances these days hold allies far too highly and almost want to die for them. This one will likely blow over everyone's head, and everyone will disagree, but it's stupid. There's a reason I hate treaties.

14. Neo-Moralist: I really, really hate these guys. You guys are just worse than the movie Four Christmases. You guys have utterly misinterpreted the Vox movement and taken on a hippie stance. You shout down any aggressive action, and storm out in hordes to yell down anyone stepping outside of the "Collect taxes, pay bills." Someone starts a war? You know what? Do something about it besides crying. I honestly don't understand why you've all taken an anti-war stance so strongly. What is wrong with war? It fuels the game and recycles the powers up top keeping it fresh. I would roll every single one of you if I had the choice. I guarantee in response to this someone will tell me why I don't start a war, but I've done my time and work. I don't have the energy anymore. Also, don't take this as me asking you to start wars, because I don't want to hear "don't rely on us to start drama." Because I am not. I just want you to shutup and take a shower, you dirty hippies. Maybe cut your hair also.

More to come when I feel like it. If you were excluded don't feel bad, I probably do want you rolled too, but you suck to much to be written about.

Neo-Moralist: I really, really hate these guys. You guys are just worse than the movie Four Christmases. You guys have utterly misinterpreted the Vox movement and taken on a hippie stance. You shout down any aggressive action, and storm out in hordes to yell down anyone stepping outside of the "Collect taxes, pay bills." Someone starts a war? You know what? Do something about it besides crying. I honestly don't understand why you've all taken an anti-war stance so strongly. What is wrong with war? It fuels the game and recycles the powers up top keeping it fresh. I would roll every single one of you if I had the choice. I guarantee in response to this someone will tell me why I don't start a war, but I've done my time and work. I don't have the energy anymore. Also, don't take this as me asking you to start wars, because I don't want to hear "don't rely on us to start drama." Because I am not. I just want you to shutup and take a shower, you dirty hippies. Maybe cut your hair also.

Whoa whoa man, without morals what will this game become??? What admin coded it to do? I think I may have to shout at your leaders in backchannels so this outcry doesn't happen again, I expect an apology soon.

12. TPF: You're not very large, and will likely forever be the baby brother of your rivals, PC, which is punishment enough, but I still want to see you rolled again. TPF set a lot of terrible precedents in this game, and numerous members remain from that time. As such I would laugh as you get crushed.

lol. I mean you can roll them all you want but there's no destroying them Starfox, if so PC would've tried.

But ok I'll contribute:

Mushroom Kingdom. Even when we were on the same side you were the consummate jerks to damn near everyone. I know you believed there was no exit last war and you just wanted to have fun but some of the stunts you guys did was just terrible. Also, Archon believes he has the power to send anyone he wants to go harass another alliance so long as they're not in government they'll face no problems and its that member's right to speak as they wish. However when other alliances do the equivalent, it's said not to be an excuse and letting the alliance, "go out of control."

The people in MK who treat others with respect are incredible and truly who move MK forward. However I sold tech to MK then got banned from their channel for a reason of "lolMisr." When I told the government member about this he said it's unfortunate and since CN is stagnant the members need someone to go after.

Edited by The AUT

This is where I'm meant to post the name of my alliance, an ally of ours or a bloc we're in to make me look cool, right?

There's a number of alliances I don't like based on the actions of certain individuals, I wouldn't say that means their alliances deserve to be rolled though.

This guy for not being cool.

And people who say do something about it. Tough with all those allies, treaites, and such, you big #$%$^%&

Ragnarok: they run their mouths too much for an incompetent alliance with one half-decent leader, who they hail as a god.

Oh, what the $%&@ has your alliance ever done? I fully understand where you are coming from...How can we, as incompetent as we are, do anything with our lack of taste for leaders do anything? Really, go do something before your opinion is actually worth more than my morning anger.

Edited by Acca Dacca

Neo-Moralist: I really, really hate these guys. You guys are just worse than the movie Four Christmases. You guys have utterly misinterpreted the Vox movement and taken on a hippie stance. You shout down any aggressive action, and storm out in hordes to yell down anyone stepping outside of the "Collect taxes, pay bills." Someone starts a war? You know what? Do something about it besides crying. I honestly don't understand why you've all taken an anti-war stance so strongly. What is wrong with war? It fuels the game and recycles the powers up top keeping it fresh. I would roll every single one of you if I had the choice. I guarantee in response to this someone will tell me why I don't start a war, but I've done my time and work. I don't have the energy anymore. Also, don't take this as me asking you to start wars, because I don't want to hear "don't rely on us to start drama." Because I am not. I just want you to shutup and take a shower, you dirty hippies. Maybe cut your hair also.

To break out something really old at this point... +1. sherlock.gif

14. Neo-Moralist: I really, really hate these guys. You guys are just worse than the movie Four Christmases. You guys have utterly misinterpreted the Vox movement and taken on a hippie stance. You shout down any aggressive action, and storm out in hordes to yell down anyone stepping outside of the "Collect taxes, pay bills." Someone starts a war? You know what? Do something about it besides crying. I honestly don't understand why you've all taken an anti-war stance so strongly. What is wrong with war? It fuels the game and recycles the powers up top keeping it fresh. I would roll every single one of you if I had the choice. I guarantee in response to this someone will tell me why I don't start a war, but I've done my time and work. I don't have the energy anymore. Also, don't take this as me asking you to start wars, because I don't want to hear "don't rely on us to start drama." Because I am not. I just want you to shutup and take a shower, you dirty hippies. Maybe cut your hair also.

More to come when I feel like it. If you were excluded don't feel bad, I probably do want you rolled too, but you suck to much to be written about.

To break out something really old at this point... +1. sherlock.gif

Can't say I ever got along with either of you guys, but I don't disagree with this. May as well play Sim City if you're not going to ever fight.

More of this !@#$%^&*? Alright. Would any of you care to demonstrate where the evil moralists have done anything to take your fun out of this game? Do any of you have concrete examples to back up this crap you keep spouting off?

Can't say I ever got along with either of you guys, but I don't disagree with this. May as well play Sim City if you're not going to ever fight.

Going to go ahead and agree with you and them on this one.

And Sim City sucks

Edited by Acca Dacca