Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I getting butthurt? He posted that he wanted to roll an alliance they could. I'm just asking why he didn't?

It's an OOC thread asking any random alliance member who they think "deserves to be rolled." Maybe when the IC thread comes along asking "Which alliance is your government willing to start Great War V to roll?"...

Anyone above 5 mil NS who isn't actively plotting to dominate the entire game.

Anyone above 5 mil NS who is actively plotting to dominate the entire game but I'm not tied to in the treaty web

These two are the best so far. If any of you alliances out there have shied from gaining strength so as not to become the "next NPO," then you're playing this game wrong. I couldn't imagine playing a game and not trying to succeed in it.

Now, for my list,

TOP: Pretty much the same reasons stated in that awesome post before, and a few others, including but not limited to general annoyance.

MHA: Maybe we could beat a little competence into them. I honestly feel sorry for Crushtania for having to deal with the mess he's left with

Sparta: We'd be doing a favor for them, give their war system a little cleansing, and their members a little motivation.

Fark: Same thing as MHA, just instead of Crush they have Fireguy

NPO: I love how they dominated the game, but some other unmentionable things they've done will never allow me to accept them as another player in this game.

GPA, WTF, TDO: )): Neutrals )):

Ragnarok: they run their mouths too much for an incompetent alliance with one half-decent leader, who they hail as a god.

Grämlins: If a curbstomp chases Ramurius off, we'll have done the greatest deed to any alliance in CN history. Ever. It'd be better than giving them 1,000,000,000 tech.

Invicta: Haflinger

NADC: Horribly incompetent leadership, and I mean worse than any of the alliances listedabove

TSO: watchman

Plz roll SOS. I don't like fake anime AAs. :wub:

Goodsir, there is nothing 'fake' or otherwise of an imitative nature about our alliance. We are the vanguard of the Haruhiian Revolution on Planet Bob!

Any alliance or nation that has an anime sig or avatar should be rolled. Simply because you get turned on by a nose-less, big eyed, distressed looking 4 year old schoolgirl. Sickos.

Eh? Four-year-old schoolgirl? Isn't that an oxymoron?

I challenge you to find a four-year-old in a signature or avatar of the SOS Brigade.

Edit: Ohai Nordreich. :awesome: We could have a battle here... who has the most questionable imagery?

Edited by Arrnea

I started school aged 4...depends on your date of birth and country you live in. And don't deny that anime makes the subjects age difficult if not impossible to judge, but trending to the lower end of the spectrum.

Anyhoo, the question asked, I answered with my personal opinion. Deal with it.

Edited by TurnipCruncher

I started school aged 4...depends on your date of birth and country you live in. And don't deny that anime makes the subjects age difficult if not impossible to judge, but trending to the lower end of the spectrum.

Anyhoo, the question asked, I answered with my personal opinion. Deal with it.

Yes, we're all evil sick pedophiles, come and get us, cleanse us from Bob already. Or stop complaining, your pick. I'm fine with either one. :3

I started school aged 4...depends on your date of birth and country you live in.

Fair point, I'll concede that. However:

And don't deny that anime makes the subjects age difficult if not impossible to judge, but trending to the lower end of the spectrum.

That's just your personal (most likely uninformed, have you even really sat down and paid attention to anime? Dragon Ball Z/Pokemon/Digimon/Yugioh/Sailor Moon don't count, by the way) opinion of the art style of Japanese animation.

I still challenge you to find proof that we are turned on by distressed four-year-old schoolgirls.

We find such accusations appalling. The idea is repugnant to us.

If you're going to claim something, back it up.

Edited by Arrnea

Fair point, I'll concede that. However:

That's just your personal (most likely uninformed, have you even really sat down and paid attention to anime? Dragon Ball Z/Pokemon/Digimon/Yugioh/Sailor Moon don't count, by the way) opinion of the art style of Japanese animation.

I still challenge you to find proof that we are turned on by distressed four-year-old schoolgirls.

We find such accusations appalling. The idea is repugnant to us.

If you're going to claim something, back it up.

Hmmm.....

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1877231

For the lazy ones, here's the sig of that post: rozen-jinnai.png