Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

Yep; that's our famous year-long peace-mode ghost alright. He's mentioned in numerous places on the forum and is well known as a result of his 20 nukes sometimes pushing the AA (but not the alliance) over the 30-nuke limit set in the surrender terms.

Then my sincerest apologies. He's a sneaky little weasal.

Hopefully this has indeed altered your perception, because I'd hate to think that you'd still try to make this absurd claim out of sheer stubbornness and hate.

I have absolutely no animosity towards NPO. Homey don't play dat. I'm just trying to be a little more vigilant, as prodded by the various claims that Karma is not doing her job. For instance, I'm still trying to find who has your 12 Naval vessels.

Edit @2:52pm: Found, and reported the nation to my superiors.

Edit 2 @3:04pm: Who needs NORAD when you have someone like me? :P

Edited by johndiesel

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MK is well, MK. They hate a lot of people, so it's nothing special that they hate us too.

thats bull, MK wubs its SOS :wub:

also, Roll NPO, and Purple.

NPO should always be rolled; it is a universal constant. they have done so much they will never pay enough for their crimes.

as for purple, rolling them is only a temporary need.

It's so fun to see all of the joke posts. Of course, nobody ever wants others to know who they hate.

Truth be told, almost every alliance in cybernations could be rolled for it's own reasons. Peace prevails in this game for odd reasons. When people come out and say things honestly, boundaries shift and suspicions arise. In my opinion, an honest CN would result in having most of the ridiculous treaty web seriously reconsidered. This, of course, will never happen, however it's something to hope for. Alliances do things wrong, and instead of being attacked like most wish would happen, people preserve their precious pixels and give stern talking to's or slaps on the back of the hand's.

I feel that The Resistance has been neglected in the conversation. Granted I don't want us to get rolled - but I still feel left-out somehow. :(

Come on guys - you can have the privilege of saying you had a part in taking down The Great Resistance - to which they reply... the what? :P

Edited by Metal Shards

id say if youre talking about 'deserves' to be rolled, youd need to find an alliance that did something that normally they would be attacked for, but they escaped punishment one way or another. which perfectly sums up TSO, as they should have been attacked for what they did, but were saved by their benefactors.