Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me "power drunk" when we PZI an alliance, or start holding scores of active players down via PZI and EZI. You didn't find even those moral flaws objectionable enough to avoid fighting for NPO against Karma, so why go on about me like I'm the Devil himself over a few "less than pleasant run-ins" with your allies? You're aware that your allies aren't the most pleasant of people to deal with themselves sometimes, are you not? :P

Methinks you need to look to removing the beam in your own eye first.

Just because you do not excercise PZI or EZI does not mean you are the white dove sailing against the gray sky, nor does it mean you are not power drunk.

I'm saddened you want TSI to merge into TPF Zoomx3, atleast add us to the "I hate them and they need rolled" catagory :(

Atleast we got a mention I suppose.

Hey Hiro! Long time. :D

I didn't specify on any of my suggestions who should merge into who. Don't care how its done. Just get it done. :D

Don't bring moderation issues outside their proper channels.

My apologies. :)

Back on topic:

I tried looking for ways to consolidate the black team a little more and all I could come up with was Nemesis leadership taking over LoSS. Nobody else would mix well that I have met in NOIR.

TSO-I think I dislike 80% of your members on a personal basis.

NPO-Hasn't changed

TOP-Do something productive, or leave the game.

Productivity is subjective. We are productive in many ways. Activity, stats, a close community that sits at the top of alliances, with half the members of our nearest competitors.

Then, we can look at someone stirring the pot. If this is your definition, then you are just as productive. Don't blame TOP for your own failures.

SOS Brigade. I could care less about their anime theme. I have my own reasons and they like to fuel them.

Oh you.

Totally agree. I hate anime. It's all weird looking Asian people, usually girls.

Wait, what? Not all characters (not even half of them) in Anime are asian at all. That's why animation is used in the first place, to escape from Japan's rather limited pool of live-action talent. There's also quite a lot of guys in anime, they just don't tend to stand out as much.

Please do your research before making a failed attempt to insult.

Edited by Arrnea

TSO needs to get rolled, only alliance I know of that gets created secretly, and takes most of their current alliance government with them, and then get told to pay up 1.2 bill in reps for actions, but have yet to complete the reps in almost 6 months.

How sure are you that they haven't paid these? This is an honest question, as I assumed they had been paid.

To the point that there hasn't been any announcement from MCXA or TSO that they had paid them let alone that this took place just prior to the Karma war, and the aid would of tied up TSO in slots for almost 3 months paying it.

When I posted ODN should be rolled I was totally serious, I am praying for a desperate war so ODN has the opportunity to step up to the plate.

Super wrong. It's because I'm leading a huge coalition to come down on ODN and we just didn't want you to know :P

Well that means we are still somewhat relevant which is good to know :D.

Just because you do not excercise PZI or EZI does not mean you are the white dove sailing against the gray sky, nor does it mean you are not power drunk.

Maybe this is none of my business, and i'm not exactly an expert on logic but i do know the basic rules of debate.

Shouldn't you be trying to provide evidence in support of your claims that he is powerdrunk, rather than just vaguely denying his statements that he is not?

To the point that there hasn't been any announcement from MCXA or TSO that they had paid them let alone that this took place just prior to the Karma war, and the aid would of tied up TSO in slots for almost 3 months paying it.

Sorry to disappoint you, but we finished paying MCXA about 2 months ago.

Sorry to disappoint you, but we finished paying MCXA about 2 months ago.

I, for one, am thankful that Myworld is continuinbg to look out for the best interests of MCXA. Very honorable.

Now, who would I like to see get rolled? LoSS and DT. If that were to happen, NOIR/Black would be a much prettier sphere.

So, TSO wants to roll DT and DT wants to roll TSO. Anybody got a spare CB laying around?