Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

Yeah all true and yes we deserve to be hung high, stick around my friend no doubt you will see it happen.....also for the record that whole IAA crap in the run up to the GATO-1V was between yourselves and one particular guy, but hey feel free to lump it on the rest of us regardless -_-

I must say, I'm certainly not a fan of that one particular guy.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP. If there is ever any tension behind the scenes you can be sure that TOP will be butting in with resolutions and mediation and all that boring stuff in order to preserve the Museum Of Nations they have going on over there, so I hold them at least partly responsible for periods of stagnation of the game. To add to that annoyance, their members are constantly giving out the bravado in public as if they would welcome war, often at the exact same time that their government is desperately attempting to shut down any situations before any fun breaks out. I find this disparity between How TOP Acts and How TOP Is to be exceedingly irritating.

Another thing that grates is how they've tried to reclaim the 'TOP loves it's pixels, we are nerds, etc' type arguments by using them sarcastically over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in any thread that even mentions their alliance, as if that a) is funny, even after the 3784393th time and B) somehow magically diminishes the truth behind the original insult. Not only is it insanely repetitive and boring when used sarcastically, but it's OUR insult that we use to annoy YOU. I will not abandon it simply because you are trying to bastardise it out of use, you pixel loving nerds.

So yeah, death to TOP, please.

This post make a very good point

Except IRON/TOP had a pre-existing relationship, one of friendship as well as political gain. Not to mention we are just waiting for MHA/Sparta to pass us as #1 (seriously guys hurry up).

Nonsense when VE runs to the winners corner its friendship, when IRON does it it's for political gain.

As Impero says look up your "facts" :rolleyes:

Ragnarok: they run their mouths too much for an incompetent alliance with one half-decent leader, who they hail as a god.

That sounds really, really familiar.

I dislike some alliances, but I currently can't think of any that deserve rolled at this time. All the alliances I felt that way about either got rolled by someone, we tossed nukes at eachother and moved on, or we worked past it without any bloodshed.

Boring, I know ... <_<

Nonsense when VE runs to the winners corner its friendship, when IRON does it it's for political gain.

As Impero says look up your "facts" :rolleyes:

What? How could we have ran when those treaties we held with GOD, RIA, Rok, etc, had existed for a long time prior? You. Don't. Make. Sense.

Also, LM's perspective is entirely valid, as is my interpretation on the matter due to the fact that it was a "resigning" (among other things). His is based off his friendship with them, and mine is based off of personal knowledge which gives me the perspective that they are a massive joke...but that does not mean I can't recognize that both interpretations hold water and are a matter of opinion more then anything else.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

If they were comparable in NS, we wouldn't need to ask for help, but if there were slots open we wouldn't decline if they offered. Our allies get as bored as we do in the tedium between wars, and hogging war slots would just be greedy.

If you really want to prove something SpiderJerusalem, challenge me to a duel and see if I hide behind the protection of my friends and allies.

*takes a look at his own nation*

*takes a look at SleepiB's nation*

I see that the old habit of never picking a fight unless you are almost certain to win is still present.

But, I've never been known to back away, even if I am the underdog. You see, unlike you and the rest of your alliance, I stand up for myself against bigger foes. I wish you had done that when MCXA came knocking

So, nukes or no nukes? Want to arrange a meeting to discuss the rules? Or do you just want to wing it?

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

[17:46] <SpiderJ[RoK]> hi there

[17:46] <SpiderJ[RoK]> I answered you

[17:47] <Sleepib[TSO]> hmm

[17:48] <Sleepib[TSO]> what's the diff between our nations?

[17:48] <Sleepib[TSO]> in ns

[17:48] <SpiderJ[RoK]> 10k

[17:48] <SpiderJ[RoK]> however, you have 1,5k more tech

[17:48] <Sleepib[TSO]> anyone within whatever that is

[17:48] <SpiderJ[RoK]> and 10k more citizens

[17:48] <SpiderJ[RoK]> huh?

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> any of your friends in rok within the NS difference of your nation and mine

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> with relation to my nation

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> so 81000 ns

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> or less

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> i'll accept the challenge from

[17:50] <SpiderJ[RoK]> hmm... ok...

[17:51] <SpiderJ[RoK]> however, I was the one challenged, so I will do it myself

[17:51] <SpiderJ[RoK]> even if it means certain defeat

[17:51] <Sleepib[TSO]> that's your own perogative

[17:51] <SpiderJ[RoK]> yup

[17:51] <SpiderJ[RoK]> however, I have one request

[17:51] <Sleepib[TSO]> ?

[17:52] <SpiderJ[RoK]> and that is that we wait until December 15th... I have 5 exams before then, and update is 7 in the morning for me

[17:52] <Sleepib[TSO]> i have to leave on the 22nd

[17:52] <Sleepib[TSO]> how about the 14th?

[17:52] <Sleepib[TSO]> so it'll be over

[17:52] <SpiderJ[RoK]> sorry, exam on the 15th... However, we could do a 5 day battle instead of a 7 day one, so that it fits for both of us

[17:53] <Sleepib[TSO]> mm ok

[17:53] <Sleepib[TSO]> if you want to use nukes or hold them back that's fine

[17:53] <Sleepib[TSO]> whatever you decide beforehand

[17:53] <SpiderJ[RoK]> yeah, I would prefer no nukes... It's really no skill in lobbing nukes in a 5 day war

[17:53] <Sleepib[TSO]> yeah

[17:54] <Sleepib[TSO]> alright, i'll see you then

[17:54] <SpiderJ[RoK]> great

What? How could we have ran when those treaties we held with GOD, RIA, Rok, etc, had existed for a long time prior? You. Don't. Make. Sense.

Also, LM's perspective is entirely valid, as is my interpretation on the matter due to the fact that it was a "resigning" (among other things). His is based off his friendship with them, and mine is based off of personal knowledge which gives me the perspective that they are a massive joke...but that does not mean I can't recognize that both interpretations hold water and are a matter of opinion more then anything else.

For the record I was not trying to slight VE at all, merely stating that IRON/TOP's relationship is truly founded out of friendship.

[17:46] <SpiderJ[RoK]> hi there

[17:46] <SpiderJ[RoK]> I answered you

[17:47] <Sleepib[TSO]> hmm

[17:48] <Sleepib[TSO]> what's the diff between our nations?

[17:48] <Sleepib[TSO]> in ns

[17:48] <SpiderJ[RoK]> 10k

[17:48] <SpiderJ[RoK]> however, you have 1,5k more tech

[17:48] <Sleepib[TSO]> anyone within whatever that is

[17:48] <SpiderJ[RoK]> and 10k more citizens

[17:48] <SpiderJ[RoK]> huh?

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> any of your friends in rok within the NS difference of your nation and mine

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> with relation to my nation

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> so 81000 ns

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> or less

[17:49] <Sleepib[TSO]> i'll accept the challenge from

[17:50] <SpiderJ[RoK]> hmm... ok...

[17:51] <SpiderJ[RoK]> however, I was the one challenged, so I will do it myself

[17:51] <SpiderJ[RoK]> even if it means certain defeat

[17:51] <Sleepib[TSO]> that's your own perogative

[17:51] <SpiderJ[RoK]> yup

[17:51] <SpiderJ[RoK]> however, I have one request

[17:51] <Sleepib[TSO]> ?

[17:52] <SpiderJ[RoK]> and that is that we wait until December 15th... I have 5 exams before then, and update is 7 in the morning for me

[17:52] <Sleepib[TSO]> i have to leave on the 22nd

[17:52] <Sleepib[TSO]> how about the 14th?

[17:52] <Sleepib[TSO]> so it'll be over

[17:52] <SpiderJ[RoK]> sorry, exam on the 15th... However, we could do a 5 day battle instead of a 7 day one, so that it fits for both of us

[17:53] <Sleepib[TSO]> mm ok

[17:53] <Sleepib[TSO]> if you want to use nukes or hold them back that's fine

[17:53] <Sleepib[TSO]> whatever you decide beforehand

[17:53] <SpiderJ[RoK]> yeah, I would prefer no nukes... It's really no skill in lobbing nukes in a 5 day war

[17:53] <Sleepib[TSO]> yeah

[17:54] <Sleepib[TSO]> alright, i'll see you then

[17:54] <SpiderJ[RoK]> great

Looking forward to it :awesome:

Really? I mean seriously did you just do that to yourself?

I choose this guy and his alliance because he is asking for it

Do what? We never say "do something about it." And if you honestly think RoK hasnt done much than you should join the people who before your opinion is actually worth something simply for being ignorant.

they're not so much an alliance as they are a trash receptacle, but i'd like to see TSO burn. that would make me happy :)

also, for the record, those are my own thoughts representing no one in particular and all that jazz ;)

Edited by elborrador

Any alliance or nation that has an anime sig or avatar should be rolled. Simply because you get turned on by a nose-less, big eyed, distressed looking 4 year old schoolgirl. Sickos.

And TGE. lol

Animes are really annoying, half of CN has !@#$@#$ anime avatars. They need some slap for that.

Haruhi is way overrated. What happened to the classics like DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Lupin III, Fisherman Sampei, Detective Conan, Trigun, Black Jack, etc? Miss the old days of good anime. >.> Now there's relatively few good ones.

Oh, we like all kinds of anime over here at the SOS Brigade. You've listed some great ones in there ( :wub: Trigun, Cowboy Bebop).

Not all of SOS deserves to be rolled..... *ahem* Locke *ahem*

Oh you.

Leave him be and he'll start up SOS once again... :P

No, that would be me who would start it up again.

Animes are really annoying, half of CN has !@#$@#$ anime avatars. They need some slap for that.

Here's a nickel's worth of free advice: Just because you find them annoying, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Go get an adblocker and block all our avatars if they annoy you.

Also, remove the anime-avatar-wearing people and I'm afraid this forum would lose many of its more frequent posters (including its #1 poster).

Finally, we hardly represent a majority of the posters, not even half. We just tend to be more visible because we post more.

Edited by Arrnea

It's stupid that a lot of people want to "roll" those that don't enjoy the game in the same way or for the same reasons they do, faulting them for the "boredom". Diversity is what keeps this game entertaining and different from everything else, if you can't enjoy CN as it is it's because you're doing it wrong.

Here's a nickel's worth of free advice: Just because you find them annoying, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Go get an adblocker and block all our avatars if they annoy you.

Also, remove the anime-avatar-wearing people and I'm afraid this forum would lose many of its more frequent posters (including its #1 poster).

Finally, we hardly represent a majority of the posters, not even half. We just tend to be more visible because we post more.

Please allow me to hate animes and let me think that anime avatars are the clear sign of the decline of Western civilization (hopefully grammar and spelling were cool). Also none said that i wanna remove anime-avatar-wearing people from here, they just need a slap or two. If i wanna make a crusade against anime lovers in the name of beer please allow me to do it.

It's stupid that a lot of people want to "roll" those that don't enjoy the game in the same way or for the same reasons they do, faulting them for the "boredom". Diversity is what keeps this game entertaining and different from everything else, if you can't enjoy CN as it is it's because you're doing it wrong.

jerdge deserves to be rolled.

Another thing that grates is how they've tried to reclaim the 'TOP loves it's pixels, we are nerds, etc' type arguments by using them sarcastically over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in any thread that even mentions their alliance, as if that a) is funny, even after the 3784393th time and B) somehow magically diminishes the truth behind the original insult. Not only is it insanely repetitive and boring when used sarcastically, but it's OUR insult that we use to annoy YOU. I will not abandon it simply because you are trying to bastardise it out of use, you pixel loving nerds.

Glad to see it's working

Also is "moralist" the new "lulz"? I'm getting sick of seeing this word in every thread nowadays.

Edited by Joe Kremlin