Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few dozen of those craptacular micro alliances that do nothing but take members away from larger alliances then stagnate and contribute nothing to the world. Needs to be a Great Alliance Purge tbh.

Where can I sign up?

Also, in order of priority:

TSO

TPF

Valhalla

Purple Sphere

NPO (I'm a traditionalist :v:)

TOP. If there is ever any tension behind the scenes you can be sure that TOP will be butting in with resolutions and mediation and all that boring stuff in order to preserve the Museum Of Nations they have going on over there, so I hold them at least partly responsible for periods of stagnation of the game. To add to that annoyance, their members are constantly giving out the bravado in public as if they would welcome war, often at the exact same time that their government is desperately attempting to shut down any situations before any fun breaks out. I find this disparity between How TOP Acts and How TOP Is to be exceedingly irritating.

Another thing that grates is how they've tried to reclaim the 'TOP loves it's pixels, we are nerds, etc' type arguments by using them sarcastically over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in any thread that even mentions their alliance, as if that a) is funny, even after the 3784393th time and b) somehow magically diminishes the truth behind the original insult. Not only is it insanely repetitive and boring when used sarcastically, but it's OUR insult that we use to annoy YOU. I will not abandon it simply because you are trying to bastardise it out of use, you pixel loving nerds.

So yeah, death to TOP, please.

Edited by Aimee Mann

The New Pacific Order and the vast majority of those allied with them.

Let it go, man. Let it go.......

TOP. If there is ever any tension behind the scenes you can be sure that TOP will be butting in with resolutions and mediation and all that boring stuff in order to preserve the Museum Of Nations they have going on over there, so I hold them at least partly responsible for periods of stagnation of the game. To add to that annoyance, their members are constantly giving out the bravado in public as if they would welcome war, often at the exact same time that their government is desperately attempting to shut down any situations before any fun breaks out. I find this disparity between How TOP Acts and How TOP Is to be exceedingly irritating.

Another thing that grates is how they've tried to reclaim the 'TOP loves it's pixels, we are nerds, etc' type arguments by using them sarcastically over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in any thread that even mentions their alliance, as if that a) is funny, even after the 3784393th time and B) somehow magically diminishes the truth behind the original insult. Not only is it insanely repetitive and boring when used sarcastically, but it's OUR insult that we use to annoy YOU. I will not abandon it simply because you are trying to bastardise it out of use, you pixel loving nerds.

Man, this is one of the best posts ever. I agree with everything stated here. TOP needs to get rolled and hard.

Another thing that grates is how they've tried to reclaim the 'TOP loves it's pixels, we are nerds, etc' type arguments by using them sarcastically over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in any thread that even mentions their alliance, as if that a) is funny, even after the 3784393th time and B) somehow magically diminishes the truth behind the original insult. Not only is it insanely repetitive and boring when used sarcastically, but it's OUR insult that we use to annoy YOU. I will not abandon it simply because you are trying to bastardise it out of use, you pixel loving nerds.

Thank you.

Edit: I'll add a few of my own:

I wouldn't mind seeing SOS get stomped, mainly because the TE - standard boundary shouldn't be crossed. Plus, I almost started a Haruhi alliance but didn't, and it annoys me every time I see it in effect.

That new Red solidarity bloc. But only if Pacifica gets to do it. They deserve the satisfaction and they must be hungry after not getting to roll anyone for a while.

Everyone on Purple, regardless of affiliation, with the possible exception of M*A*S*H.

Anyone above 5 mil NS who isn't actively plotting to dominate the entire game.

Anyone above 5 mil NS who is actively plotting to dominate the entire game but I'm not tied to in the treaty web

Edited by Prodigal Moon

No one, but my God, this game has gotten boring. One can only dream for something exciting to happen <_<

I hope to see a war soon :). But no rolling, an evenly matched fight, with great combatants. If anyone TOP... or Gremlins, (Citadel in general minus Argent) not out of personal hate or fury, but because they would put up a fight (other than Argent), use their nukes to the last, and hopefully not fold in. Would be fun.

-snip-

So uh... Why didn't you just declare on them? I mean, butting into your negotiations with Kronos(The idea of that is completely silly itself. But Hey let's not whine for a second and just get seconds? Unless you have some idea on how much better you could do. I know for a fact kronos wasn't holding back) that's a pretty legit CB. So why didn't you take it? Or is it the fact that TOP would just demolish your upper tier? You're top 40 nations could be declared on by 183 TOP nations. So just think about the would be damage to your upper tier.

So uh... Why didn't you just declare on them? I mean, butting into your negotiations with Kronos(The idea of that is completely silly itself. But Hey let's not whine for a second and just get seconds? Unless you have some idea on how much better you could do. I know for a fact kronos wasn't holding back) that's a pretty legit CB. So why didn't you take it? Or is it the fact that TOP would just demolish your upper tier? You're top 40 nations could be declared on by 183 TOP nations. So just think about the would be damage to your upper tier.

I wonder how many resignations TOP would see due to people wanting to save their precious infrastructure? I'm guessing several.

I wonder how many resignations TOP would see due to people wanting to save their precious infrastructure? I'm guessing several.

Very difficult to judge things like this from the outside. Personally I was expecting massive resignations from NPO, but really they held together quite well.

So uh... Why didn't you just declare on them?

hurf durf, do something about it. now im a big advocate of shutting up and actually doing something about it but now you're getting butthurt over opinions...its like the rating thread all over again

I'd say we see it end up like Sparta/NPO during Karma war. the biggest guys who have like 50k dead will drop to peace mode for majority of the war(lolbanks, not with your warchests dont try that) or even drop the AA. I will admit thought, seeing Matt Miller actually slug it out a few months ago was cool. he was almost in my range by the end of the war..he wouldve kicked my $@! lol

hurf durf, do something about it. now im a big advocate of shutting up and actually doing something about it but now you're getting butthurt over opinions...its like the rating thread all over again

How am I getting butthurt? He posted that he wanted to roll an alliance they could. I'm just asking why he didn't? I was not in TOP at the time. Chances are this wouldn't affect my alliance. So please be quiet

I'd say we see it end up like Sparta/NPO during Karma war. the biggest guys who have like 50k dead will drop to peace mode for majority of the war(lolbanks, not with your warchests dont try that) or even drop the AA. I will admit thought, seeing Matt Miller actually slug it out a few months ago was cool. he was almost in my range by the end of the war..he wouldve kicked my $@! lol

I love your twisted view on TOP :D makes me giggle... yes giggle

I will roll the next person who chooses their own alliance or the bloc their alliance is in.

In all seriousness, TSO doesn't deserve to live.

Probably TSO.
TOP and TSO.
Completely agree.
Bel Air and TSO
id say if youre talking about 'deserves' to be rolled, youd need to find an alliance that did something that normally they would be attacked for, but they escaped punishment one way or another. which perfectly sums up TSO, as they should have been attacked for what they did, but were saved by their benefactors.
TSO, without a doubt.

Didn't you quit?

I loled...

As for the topic at hand, TSO

Where can I sign up?

Also, in order of priority:

TSO

TPF

Valhalla

Purple Sphere

NPO (I'm a traditionalist :v:)

Have a dig lads. We're waiting.