Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is !@#$@#$ terrible. Seems to be some sort of horrific crime to take any potentially interesting discussion seriously on these forums. As I'm such a non-conformist rebel, I will be posting my actual opinion, no matter how uninformed it is.

Viridian Entente.

Wasn't that worth the effort.

Considering that several NPO members have the following sort of language in their Nation Bios, I think that it is safe to say that they are still the same as they were before Karma.

About Holyish Roman Empire:

Proud Member of the New Pacific Order since July, 2008. Hail Corath! Karma, FOK, VE, SF, MK our Emperor has told us that we will get our revenge. Just you wait. We will destroy you eventually.

This is one of the "chosen few" who has kept their nukes, and I believe that it shows the true content of NPO's character. Karma is vowing to protect you and go after those who attack you, and yet you take advantage of this while also being ridiculously slow to pay out your reparations. If you had put half of the effort for paying out reps that you did into rebuilding your alliance, you would be done by now.

Edit: Also, isn't your Emperor named Cortath? :P

Edited by johndiesel

Considering that several NPO members have the following sort of language in their Nation Bios, I think that it is safe to say that they are still the same as they were before Karma.

This is one of the "chosen few" who has kept their nukes, and I believe that it shows the true content of NPO's character. Karma is vowing to protect you and go after those who attack you, and yet you take advantage of this while also being ridiculously slow to pay out your reparations. If you had put half of the effort for paying out reps that you did into rebuilding your alliance, you would be done by now.

Edit: Also, isn't your Emperor named Cortath? :P

He's a ghost.

Why do so many people seem to dislike SOS Brigade? This is a serious question as I seem to be out of this loop of hatred. They appear to be a pretty harmless little alliance to me. I don't get it.............

Most people actually like them, and other people think its funny to poke them because they like anime

Why do so many people seem to dislike SOS Brigade? This is a serious question as I seem to be out of this loop of hatred. They appear to be a pretty harmless little alliance to me. I don't get it.............

Apparently we're a bunch of weeaboos. :v:

This is pretty much answered by deSouza and Locke, but I can pretty much guarantee that iFOK and SLCB really don't like us.

MK is well, MK. They hate a lot of people, so it's nothing special that they hate us too.

Corinan, come idle in #sos-dan for a while and you'll see our particular brand of insanity that might well make some people not like us.

Most people actually like them, and other people think its funny to poke them because they like anime

Japanophobes, the lot of them. <_<

Apparently we're a bunch of weeaboos. :v:

Apparently. ^_^

Edited by Arrnea

Make a poll and you'll get a lot more honest results because people who don't want to get their alliance in trouble can still "voice" their opinion.

My answer would still be the The Order of the Paradox. Given how long we have existed and still has to experience the taste of crushing defeat I think it's getting time for it. Add to it that many of our allies are pretty old and undefeated too it's a no branier.

Next round we can go after someone else who hasn't lost anything but still has a big alliance.

Edited by alpreb

Wanna try that again?

If you have ghosts that are there for a year and a half, then that dramatically alters my perception.

Well done. I believe that's game and set. ^_^

Edit: Oh my, 1900 posts.

Edited by Arrnea

Wanna try that again?

If you have ghosts that are there for a year and a half, then that dramatically alters my perception.

Notice peace mode? If you have a peace mode ghost on your AA who wants to stay, there's not much you can do to be rid of them. This came up a while ago in, I believe it was Sir Paul's tabloid publication. I imagine the minute "erase AA" missiles are introduced into the game NPO will gladly use them on said ghost.

Wanna try that again?

Yep; that's our famous year-long peace-mode ghost alright. He's mentioned in numerous places on the forum and is well known as a result of his 20 nukes sometimes pushing the AA (but not the alliance) over the 30-nuke limit set in the surrender terms.

Hopefully this has indeed altered your perception, because I'd hate to think that you'd still try to make this absurd claim out of sheer stubbornness and hate.

Wanna try that again?

He's been in peace mode for quite some time. By ghost, I believe Vladmir means that he was told to decom his nukes, refused, was expelled, and is now sitting in peace mode to avoid forceful removal. Also, we've known about his status for a while.

Bad Diesel :x