Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

Hmmm.....

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1877231

For the lazy ones, here's the sig of that post: rozen-jinnai.png

And you think those girls are four years old? Try Four Hundred. (They're not human, they're dolls)

Also, like =/= turned on by.

Furthermore, they aren't schoolgirls.

Edited by Arrnea

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Jack Diorno and I must also agree on the general dislike of sexual drawings of pre-teen girls.

It is a pity that morality only comes into play in these situations, if those who preach it have something to gain.

I personally have never posted a sexualised drawing of a preteen girl. I'm offended, Jack.

Edited by Arrnea

Hmmm.....

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1877231

For the lazy ones, here's the sig of that post: rozen-jinnai.png

Alliance Name:

The Order of The Paradox

If you'd like to conmplain about TE, I'll direct you to the proper place: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=65

And also, what Arrnea said.

Aren't you cool.

I'll have the balls to echo what everyone else has said: SOS Brigade.

:wub:

I think that was the old Nordreich that was into cleansing Bob. :v:

Oh my, I'm agreeing with NPO. What is the world coming to?

I'm not sure if I would advocate rolling an alliance, but a coordinated tech raid on Athens might be fun :ph34r:

I can get behind this. ^_^

Edited by Arrnea

Ragnarok, who do they think they are naming themselves after Norse tales anyway?! All they are is a bunch of drunken, tom-foolery loving, pseudo-intellectuals, who think it's cool to make a vague insinuation about their origins and theme and act all hardcore.

Man I want to roll those guys.

Good point. Makes me want to roll Asgaard as well. Those jerks. >_>

I still think having NPO pushed out of the sanctioned alliances would be nice. And i'll just through TOP in there cause they are #1 right now. And i like underdogs (your next NpO: watch yourselves.)

This thread is !@#$@#$ terrible. Seems to be some sort of horrific crime to take any potentially interesting discussion seriously on these forums. As I'm such a non-conformist rebel, I will be posting my actual opinion, no matter how uninformed it is.

Viridian Entente.

Wasn't that worth the effort.

Viridian Entente. Why not? Even though SOS Brigade came in a close second for having those cheaply made Complaints and Grievance signatures.

Viridian Entente. Why not? Even though SOS Brigade came in a close second for having those cheaply made Complaints and Grievance signatures.

The signature itself was cheaply made to begin with.

I also fail to see where our fascination with little girls, or lolis, as they are known in anime culture, exists. If your opinion on anime, and japanese animation in general, is that it only consists of pre-teen girls, and sexual acts involving them, you must really have never taken the time to actually look for proof to back up the fact. While i'll be honest, and admit that some exist, that's a very minuscule amount of anime in general.

Why don't you actually look up shows and gets your facts straight before attacking us and labeling us 'loli-lovers' and 'prepubescent girl obsesses'. Such idiocy in general absolutely annoys me.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

Athens. They have deserved it long before their recent errors

-_-

Love you too, Caesar :wub:

ALSO

TPF - We know you want it too. ;)

NSO - Not a lot of love between us. Don't think there will every be any. Maybe things will change. Once that happens, maybe you will be removed from this list. :P

NADC - A 280 day old ghost? REALLY? Incompetence at it's highest level.

TOP - screw you and your morals.

GRAN - Would be very good times.

Edited by Jgoods45

I also fail to see where our fascination with little girls, or lolis, as they are known in anime culture, exists. If your opinion on anime, and japanese animation in general, is that it only consists of pre-teen girls, and sexual acts involving them, you must really have never taken the time to actually look for proof to back up the fact. While i'll be honest, and admit that some exist, that's a very minuscule amount of anime in general.

Why is it, then, that most (if not all) or your avatars and sigs are composed of young girls?

Why is it, then, that most (if not all) or your avatars and sigs are composed of young girls?

Are you absolutely certain they are young girls? They aren't. I'm a teenager, for example, so your telling me having a picture of a 16 year old girl in my avatar and sig is thus wrong? Where did you learn your morals from, bro.

Because girls are often used in animation. Just like, you know, the Simpsons, Family Guy, etc.

Also, the alliance seems to be Haruhi heavy, which has a girl protagonist.

Nevermind that Katsumi is actually a woman though, and has a girl avatar with a young woman :v:

Somehow, someway TOP let met into government. Instead of postulating about who I'd like to roll, I plan on breaking the game and using TOP pixels as an extension of myself to systematically remove all that oppose me, starting with Archon.......and Grub.....and most definitely Penguin......probably Ivan and Cortath too.....Londo's got to go.....Twisted well yah he has been with more hookers then he has casualties.......ENI because it's ENI....Xiphosis because I'd feel as though the truthyness of threads aimed at each other might be epic.....RV for his blue text.....George the Great for not temping me exactly when I need it.......any late tech seller in the history of my nation (yes I keep a list of everyone of you who has been late)......pink, purple, orange (I remain true to my roots on Aqua), yellow.....The Grey Council to remove any semblance of organiziation on none......all the neutrals in general......MrCyber because he's dutch......admin for lack of wonders left other then moon/mars/fac......any micro alliance under 19 people......my entire rogue list (see above)......the rest of the top 10 (pixel lovers)......Aimee Mann for calling me a pixel lover and not laughing at my use of it as a joke......Hoo just to see the fan club get mad....KaitlinK just to see hoo get mad......Ragashingo/Schatt/Sir Paul/Doitzel/Stumpy/anyone else who puts up good material so that way they can write about me in all my glory (insert arrogance/cockyness/egomaniac tendencies for which I will apologize for and offer myself up for sacrifice someday).......

Now that I think about this it's not even which alliances should be rolled even though many of these people inherently do equal an alliance in public. Oh and last but not least, lets roll TOP....pixel lovers.

Edited by LiquidMercury

Because girls are often used in animation. Just like, you know, the Simpsons, Family Guy, etc.

I love you Earogema. ^_^ And yes, a lot of girls in animation, American or Japanese.

Also, the alliance seems to be Haruhi heavy, which has a girl protagonist.

Well, we are themed for an organisation from her flagship anime title. Not to mention there are more girls than guys in the cast.

Also:

Nevermind that Katsumi is actually a woman though, and has a girl avatar with a young woman :v:

There are a few girls among us anime fans here.

Edited by Arrnea