Which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Lonely

Considering that several NPO members have the following sort of language in their Nation Bios, I think that it is safe to say that they are still the same as they were before Karma.

This is one of the "chosen few" who has kept their nukes, and I believe that it shows the true content of NPO's character. Karma is vowing to protect you and go after those who attack you, and yet you take advantage of this while also being ridiculously slow to pay out your reparations. If you had put half of the effort for paying out reps that you did into rebuilding your alliance, you would be done by now.

Edit: Also, isn't your Emperor named Cortath? :P

Why would they want to do that?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some time ago, I know many people would have liked to see Pacifica fall. However, in the eyes of many, Pacifica's crimes have now been paid for. So today, in your eyes, which alliance most deserves to be rolled?

Here are my balls:

I don't want to see anyone rolled.

Rolling an alliance is the result of months of pathetic nerd rage building up due to minor perceived insults that should have been dealt with at the time but the participants didn't have the nuts to start a fight over it (See WOTC), or it's the result of bullying from a big player on a weaking (See INT vs GPA, etc).

I wish folks would start a fight if needed, give one another a good kicking until someone gives up, get up and dust off, shake hands and walk away.

Rolling is for cowards.

I like the idea of forced disbandment of Nemesis and just a nice roughing up of TOOL (they have more redeeming qualities to warrant a roughing p and not full-on rolling or disbandment) personally.

That's just me. :)

Edit:: Also, why the hate towards your/our former allies at TPF, VA and FEAR? Tsk tsk.

lolanime.

Also it wasn't hate, it was him stating they should all merge in some form or another.--

So you are going to blow off the entire post, which makes a good point, because of the misconception that you actually send people to troll?

So I'm going to blow off his post because the point it revolved around with respect to what I could respond to was factually inaccurate? Yes. Yes I am.

or perhaps just sticking MCXA, RDD, GGA, and Echelon together.

I would not be holding my breath on that one.

To the point that there hasn't been any announcement from MCXA or TSO that they had paid them let alone that this took place just prior to the Karma war, and the aid would of tied up TSO in slots for almost 3 months paying it.

As was mentioned previously, this transaction was completed in the middle of September. At the request of the TSO government, no announcement was made. $281m was sent prior to the Karma War, $1.05b was sent after the completion of our peace terms, $150m was transferred to TPF to aid in their rebuilding, and the final $219m of this was waived by ourselves.

oh sure, we won in the end. But we still needed medical attention after the fight. B)

What was the difference between a FAN nation and a Reroll after peace was declared?

Rerolled nations had lower bills and more infrastructure. (ba da bum)

I still give FAN an A for persistance. No roll for you.

I'm not going to lie to you nice people, NSO probably deserves to get rolled. I'm sure we've earned at least that much.

Come and get us.

I would just so I can shut you up. only problem is, then I'd have to deal with your protector, who I admittedly like.