Rating alliances

Azaghul

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is going to go through 12 pages of lists... so I'll write this with the assumption that everybody will skip to the parts where their alliance or their friends are listed.

TOP - (8) I quite enjoy the company of you Paradoxians, especially having hung out in you radio channel before. Umar Ibn Khalid, I'm no longer the disappointed one. Also I share an appreciation for walls of text, right bodvar?

MHA - (9) I love the vogon poetry, and the whole theme you guys have going on. The day you guys reached an alliance score of 42 and announced it was one of the better days in CN. Keep it up.

Sparta - (7) I know you guys get a lot of slack for your warfighting ability but I recall in my time the one time we required your assistance in Nemesis for a hypothetical war. In less than 12 hours there were 60 volunteers. You guys are vastly underrated.

NpO - (9) I think the world saw your strength in the NoCB war. Polaris managed to overcome great trials imposed upon them by who they thought were their friends. You guys are great, have a great community, and I pretty much :wub: you all.

IRON - (5) I have not forgiven IRON for your past actions. IRON is still the big orange giant that trips over on it's own feet in my eyes.

ODN - (6) ODN is one of the few remaining relics from the past. I think everybody has been effected one way or another by ODN. I would like ODN to bee seen more like they were 2-3 years back though, as opposed to their more modern appearance. Which admittedly has been improving.

FARK - (7) FARK keeps quiet, but yet despite that has intelligent and opinionated members who will act out their intentions fully. You guys are doing it right.

GPA - (7) I'll always have a soft spot for GPA. You guys manage to do your own thing and I see nothing with that. Although I do subscribe to the line that, "all that is required for evil to prevail is good men to do nothing", this is hardly the same thing. I hope you can continue to prosper and prove that neutrality works.

NPO - (6) *chuckles heartily* everybody needs competition. 'nuff said. Litha :wub:

FOK - (10) I don't give out 10s easily, though I'm probably going to contradict myself because MK is right beneath you. FOK is an outstanding alliance, made up of good and honourable members. Despite having very little communication with FOKkers, the fact that I have never had a bad thing to say about FOK speaks volumes.

MK - (10) You guys suck p. much. I just gave you a 10 so I could do this :smug: and have you notice it.

WTF - (?) Who are you?

TOOL - (6) You guys are pretty alright with me. I like the way you conduct yourselves, and how you managed to disprove the way a great deal of people perceived you. Also managing to increase your average NS whilst still maintaining a large member count has been impressive.

TDO - (?) Who are you?

VE - (7) I like the modern VE far more than the VE of old, partly due to being apart of a different clique. VE has been quite the alliance in my opinion, and also make some of the best announcements. Keep it up.

Legion - I'm going to withhold my rating until after I give my opinion. Legion, legion, legion. You guys have shown time and again that it's hard to judge you all. Originally called a paper tiger, a colony, etc. You name it, you've been called it. But in the Karma war in fighting with Legionnaires I learnt that alot of that couldn't be further from the truth. You guys were friendly, and the nations I fought, fought well. (6) Keep it up.

RoK - (7) RoK has shown that it can be both honourable and courageous. It's not an alliance without fault, but anybody would be proud to have you as an ally. And do good to not have you as an enemy.

GATO - (7) Hey GATO :3

CSN - (5) I'm one for second chances.

Athens - (9) I pretty much think you guys are amazing. Great community, membership and also pretty impressive stats given all that you guys have been through.

Gremlins - (9) At this point it's hard for me to give Gremlins anything less than a 9. As an alliance you have been honourable throughout your entire existence, always done what you think is right, etc. I do not accept the notion of guilt by association. And I challenge anybody to point out a single flaw in your entire honourable existence. I love you guys.

MCXA - (fireman) The fireman is in the library with this one.

UPN - (5) I must admit I don't know much about UPN. I couldn't properly write my opinion as I don't have one.

RIA - (7) I pretty much think you have an awesome culture and some of the greatest members in CN. (Hey AgentLemon) I've voiced my concerns in the past I think most of you will be familiar with my opinion on certain matters.

STA - (9) Lol, you guys are still awesome. Fighting alongside STA in the NoCB war was one of my proudest moments. I was furious when I heard that they would be postponing offering STA surrender terms. And in GR's acceptance of surrender terms thread, I alluded to that fact. I would come to the defence of STA at the drop of a hat.

Invicta - (5) Dawny should have appointed Haflinger. Haflinger should be less bat****. Could use a lot of improving, but overall Invicta still is Invicta.

RnR - (7) RnR pretty much keeps quiet these days eh? I still like you guys. Pretty impressive history and great choice of allies.

MASH - I must admit I don't know much about MASH. I couldn't properly write my opinion as I don't have one.

NADC - In more recent times I don't know much about NADC. Atleast since post-Charles, post-agora, etc.

WAPA -- I should probably know more about WAPA, but I don't. Sorry guys.

NV - (9) NV will always be one of my favourite alliances. You guys have always been upstanding, moral, and honourable. I also know that you would never back down, and were one of the few to sign MDoAPs with NpO when it seemed that their attack was inevitable. That will not easily be forgotten.

NSO - (5) Mixed opinions of various members but overall I find myself in disagreement with a lot of your membership. As an alliance, very mavericky right?

NEW - Don't know enough.

MA - (6) Ballsy as always. I liked having MA as apart of the Karma coalition for that very fact.

Umbrella - (8) Pretty much awesome.

FAN - (9) FAN's story on CN is unbelievable. The fact that you guys held out for what was essentially 2 years was amazing. A true war of attrition in the cyberverse and something that shows that nobody can mess with FAN without being in it for the long-run and also expecting to lose.

LoSS - (9) I pretty much am in bed with LoSS. You guys are awesome. LoSS's move in the build up to the Karma war will be one of the memorable events in CN history, also being one of the relics of a better time.

TSO - (5) It was an honour fighting alongside you in the Karma war.

NATO - (5) Despite being one of the older alliances in CN I don't know much about NATO. I mean not in the real sense, that one would expect of a super old alliance.

Nordreich - (6) Interesting alliance that I might like to get to know more of.

GR - (10) I've written enough about GR in the past to express my opinions of this great alliance. GR will always be my home. We've been through a lot together and a lot of my close, personal friends reside there. I love you guys, truly.

Vanguard - (9) Pit vipers :awesome: You guys are amazing, loyal, honourable, noble... words alone can not express how awesome you guys are.

GOD - (5) I have had my disagreements with GOD in the past, this is no secret. Ah... you guys are one of the few alliances to have the balls to not suck up to the NPO? In a time when everyone else was. That deserves respect.

FoB - (8) Yarr harr fiddle dee dee... doo doo doo doo dooo doooo... If you love to sail the seas.. YOU ARE A PIRATE! Yarr harr fiddle dee dee being a pirate is alright with me! DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE. YOU are a Pirate.

*insert pelvict thrusting ninja pirates*

meh, bored of writing.

5 = neutral

TOP - 3

MHA - 6 (crush)

Sparta - 8

NpO - 1

IRON - 1

ODN - 5

FARK - 9

GPA - 5

NPO - 5

FOK - 5

MK - 7

WTF - 5

TOOL - 5

TDO - 5

VE - 6

Legion - 6

RoK - 9

GATO - 4

CSN - 9

Athens - 7

Gremlins - 1

MCXA - 1

UPN - 1

RIA - 9

STA - 2

Invicta - 1

RnR - 9

MASH - 5

NADC - 2

WAPA - 5

NV - 1

NSO - 1

NEW - 7

MA - my alliance

Umbrella - 7

FAN - 5

LoSS - 2

TSO - 1

NATO - 2

Nordreich - 3

GR - 6

Vanguard - 7

GOD - 9

FoB - 7

PC - 5

Valhalla - 8

GGA - 2

TPF - 1

NpO - (9) I think the world saw your strength in the NoCB war. Polaris managed to overcome great trials imposed upon them by who they thought were their friends. You guys are great, have a great community, and I pretty much :wub: you all.

They are Polar. See their scars and behold their commitment.

Polar has so much epic contained within I doubt they know what to do with it all.

FoB - (8) Yarr harr fiddle dee dee... doo doo doo doo dooo doooo... If you love to sail the seas.. YOU ARE A PIRATE! Yarr harr fiddle dee dee being a pirate is alright with me! DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE. YOU are a Pirate.

*insert pelvict thrusting ninja pirates*

Your personal rating just went to 10 for that. :v:

Homoerotic pirates and jailbait are like peanut butter and bananas.

I'm going to try and keep away from 10s, as every alliance has something to be worked on, but it is on a 1-10 scale :P

TOP - 6

MHA - 7

Sparta - 5

NpO - 8

IRON - 4

ODN - 7

FARK - 8

GPA - 9

NPO - 3

FOK - 5

MK - 6.5 (I couldn't decide between 6 and 7)

WTF - 5

TOOL - 7

TDO - 5

VE - 7

Legion - 4

RoK - 7

GATO - 8

CSN - 7

Athens - 7

Gremlins - 8

MCXA - 3

UPN - 3

RIA - 5

STA - 8

Invicta - 4

RnR - 5

MASH - 7

NADC - 7

WAPA - 5

NV - 8

NSO - 9

NEW - 5

MA - Who are you people?

Umbrella - 7

FAN - FAN is the only alliance I can think of off the top of my head worthy of a 10 after all they've been through, so I'm giving them a 10

LoSS - 9

TSO - 7

NATO - 4

Nordreich - 7

GR - 7

Vanguard - 7

GOD - 6

FoB - 7

PC - 6

Valhalla - 3

GGA - 4

TPF - 5

Probably a little too generous in general, but meh. Most 5's are given because I know absolutely nothing about those alliances, although some are reflective of my opinions of them.

TOP - 3

MHA - 7

Sparta - 5

NpO - 7

IRON - 2

ODN - 8

FARK - 6

GPA - 7

NPO - 1

FOK - 6

MK - 6

WTF - 5

TOOL - 5

TDO - 5

VE - 7

Legion - 7

RoK - 6

GATO - 10

CSN - 6

Athens - 6

Gremlins - 6

MCXA - 5

UPN - 5

RIA - 6

STA - 7

Invicta - 8

RnR - 5

MASH - 5

NADC - 8

WAPA - 5

NV - 7

NSO - 7

NEW - 5

MA - 5

Umbrella - 4

FAN - 9

LoSS - 8

TSO - 2

NATO - 5

Nordreich - 5

GR - 8

Vanguard - 7

GOD - 6

FoB - 6

PC - 2

Valhalla - 3

GGA - 2

TPF - 4

As much as the squabbling is fun (and I participated in a little bit of it in response to mhawk) could it be taken to a new thread or something instead of cluttering up this one? I didn't mean for this to be a thread where everyone started reacting negatively from bad evaluations by others.

Also props to Hoo for rating MK highly even though we voice our dislike for him as an individual quite often, most people would be petty about it and that was a pleasant surprise.

Edited by Azaghul

I for one think giving alliances a rank is belittling and demeaning. Its like walking down the street and playing the "I'd bang hit that" game in your head to every girl you walk buy. You all make me sick, ESPECIALLY the Delta Bravos not giving FoB 10s.

TOP- Might be a little big for me... But, I'd hit it

MHA- I'd hit it

Sparta- HIT IT

NpO- I think I could make your little p BIG

IRON- I'd hit it

ODN- I'm trying to hit it

FARK- I'd hit it, but do it all super friendly style

GPA- I don't know you much, but if the price was right... I'd hit it

NPO- Gunna earn my red wings

FOK- I'd hit it

MK- HIT IT eh >cEHnEHdiEHn joke

WTF- I'd hit it. But from behind

TOOL- I'd hit it, wearing my pirate utility belt of pleasure

TDO- Your acronym reminds me of the dog from Wizard of Oz. Gotta hit that (not the dog)

VE- I'd hit it

Legion- EWWW purple! I'd hit it, but double wrap to be safe

RoK- I'd hit it

GATO- I'd hit it

CSN- Which of you Delta Bravos scored us low? I'd hit it, but it would be angry style!

Athens- HIT IT (got lobsters from LONDO)

Gremlins- I'd hit it, but they would expect tech outa the deal

MCXA- Might take a little boozen up. But I aint scurd

UPN- I'd fill UPN with my peg leg. Watch out for SPLINTERS

RIA- I'd hit it

STA- Sure, why not

Invicta- Purple needs loving too, they just need to pay more for it

RnR- I'd hit it

MASH- I'd hit it

NADC- I'd hit it

WAPA- Meh why not!

NV- I'd hit it

NSO- One of you Delta Bravos rated FoB low also. But, I'd still hit it

NEW- Fear not, I will show you how it works

MA- I'd hit it

Umbrella- Indoors and under a ladder

FAN- I am. And yes, I'd hit it

LoSS- Only if i miss the opportunity. I'd hit it

TSO- I'd hit it

NATO- Sure why not

Nordreich- Shave first, then we can party

GR- -eat! Keep me warm baby. HIT IT

Vanguard- More like MANguard. HIT IT

GOD- Little egotistical on the acronym. I like that in a name. Id' hit it

FoB- SOLO style. I accept, twice!

PC- HIT IT

Valhalla- More purple... Alright, guys gotta eat

GGA- I'd hit it

TPF- I hit about 8 of those guys. And I'd hit it again in a heart beat

=LOST=- I FORCED my way into those guys

TOP- 5

MHA- 5

Sparta- 8

NpO- 4

IRON- 3

ODN- 5

FARK- 9

GPA- 4

NPO- 1

FOK- 7

MK- 8 [Now if only there was a way to clone babyjesus and Archon...]

WTF- 4

TOOL- 5

TDO- 4

VE- 9

Legion- 3

RoK- 8 [Hoo loves gerbils]

GATO- 5

CSN- 8

Athens- 7

Gremlins- 6

MCXA- 4

UPN- 2

RIA- 9

STA- 6

Invicta- 1

RnR- 8

MASH- 5

NADC- 4

WAPA- 5

NV- 5

NSO- 4

NEW- 6

MA- 8

Umbrella- 8 [:wub: Xavii]

FAN- 6

LoSS- 5

TSO- 3

NATO- 4

Nordreich- 3

GR- 7

Vanguard- 6

FoB- 6

PC- 6

Valhalla- 5

GGA- 3

TPF- 3

TOP 5 - I haven't had much to do with them really. No conflicts and no real sharing of common ground either

MHA 5 - same as for TOP

Sparta 5 - same as for TOP

NpO 10 - allies since day 1, nuff sed

IRON 4 - no real opinion on IRON but tend to cling to other alliances a bit much for an alliance of their size

ODN 6 - I think they are heading in the right direction and are generally good to deal with

FARK 6 - haven't had much to do with FARK but what I have seen I like

GPA 5 - neutral so they get a neutral out of 10

NPO 3 - a couple of years of poor attitude has seen them lose a lot of the respect I had for them

FOK 5 - same as for TOP

MK 10 - great allies. Honest and dedicated, what more could you ask for?

WTF 5 - neutral out of 10

TOOL 7 - probably the friendliest alliance on the white team towards the STA despite political differences. Also, :wub: Jarkko and Mia

TDO 5 - neutral out of 10

VE 5 - same as for TOP

Legion 3 - don't seem to have any policy or direction anymore

RoK 6 - same as for TOP. NpO seem to rate RoK so +1

GATO 6 - Seem like honest people and my dealings with them have been positive ones

CSN 5 - Haven't had much to do with them since the GATO War

Athens 7 - generally good relations with Athens, can be difficult to deal with diplomatically but their closr ties to MK and Vanguard are pluses for them

Gremlins 5 - same as for TOP.

MCXA 4 - same as for TOP but acted like arses to Polar pre-NoCB War. Now that Sam an Co have left maybe they'll improve.

UPN 6 - Haven't had much to do with them but as allies of the NpO they must be alright.

RIA 6 - Haven't had much to do with RIA either but Delta let me into Cupcakery so +1

STA 10 :awesome:

Invicta 2 - Never had much time for them.

RnR 5 - Haven't had anything to do with RnR

MASH 5 - Haven't had anything to do with MASH

NADC 4 - don't know them that well really but their issues with NpO mean they get a -1

WAPA 3 - would have got 5 but they have Rickardo and he keeps querying me on IRC

NV 10 - great allies despite them having Hizzy in the alliance

NSO 10 - solid allies we can depend on

NEW 6 - a white team alliance we have had little to do with. Seem like a good, genuine alliance

MA 3 - naughty toigars u n00ked us an nao we r angry :angry:

Umbrella 4 - same as for TOP, they have a few arrogant posters who haven't achieved anything worthy of their arrogance so -1

FAN 5 - haven't had much to do with FAN since their come from behind win in the war against the NPO :awesome:

LoSS 4 - never rated them as they seem to jump sides toooften to keep up with

TSO 2 - lol Sam

NATO 3 - best achievement is being remora on the side of Continuum/1V

Nordreich 5 - haven't had much to do with Nordreich

GR 6 - allies of our allies so +1

Vanguard 10 - another great ally. Can rely on Vanguard to ctep up when needed

GOD 4 - never had much to do with GOD, their diplomacy can be a bit off sometimes so -1

FoB 6 - haven't had much to do with FoB but as allies of our allies they get a +1

PC 3 - haven't had much to do with them other than in the noCB War which is a -2

Valhalla 0 - terrible alliance, I can't say anymore really

GGA 1 - proof that becoming a parasite does not pay off when the host dies

TPF 2 - would have got a 0 but for them sticking it out in the Karma War.

Edited by Tygaland