Rating alliances

Azaghul

Also I am compiling the results, but I'm far from caught up with all the responses yet. There will be a stats page with all the averages.

I've got the up-to-date stats for all SF alliances if you want them, also if you need some help just hit me up on IRC

CSN is currently a 5.4...need more 5's so we can live up to our average-ness

Edited by wickedj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the up-to-date stats for all SF alliances if you want them, also if you need some help just hit me up on IRC

/me brands WickedJ's $@! with a 5.

I believe that our average is 10 WickedJ. And we did nothing for that nor voted for ourselves. :P

Edit: typing fail.

Edited by Cyphon88

What I have is a spreadsheet that includes every alliance and everyone's rankings, so at the end it can produce averages, medians, etc.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tgG...amp;output=html

I'm only to about the third page right now though, and won't get the rest till tomorrow.

Also if anyone knows a good way to use a formula to fill in the frequency columns, let me know.

I'm leaving out everyone's ratings of their own alliance, for obvious reasons.

TOP - 7 Quite neutral but i like em.

MHA - 7 We all love FarmerJohn

Sparta - 5 Neutral

NpO - 3 mehhh had some bad times with them

IRON - 5 very neutral

ODN - 5 not sure

FARK - 8 love these drinkers

GPA - 5 who are they 0o

NPO - 3 had some bad times

FOK - 8 these guys are our dirty little secret

MK - 6 this would of been -10 a year ago or was it two years?

WTF - 5 errrr never talked to anyone i cannot remember

TOOL - 10 we :wub: Tool

TDO - 5 don't know many members from TDO now.

VE - 5 Never had any real bad experiences

Legion - 5 same as above

RoK - 6 there pretty cool

GATO - We always have liked GATO

CSN - 5 Ahhh CSN...

Athens - 5 we were good back in the day

Gremlins - we were around 8 two years ago though we have lost touch.

MCXA - 5 Don't know many people that i can think of.

UPN - 6 i like these dudes

RIA - 5 no idea

STA - 1 a few members i don't like, had bad times with them

Invicta - 6 there ok ^^

RnR - 8 i like RnR

MASH - 5 i like Mash potato

NADC - 7 only like one person there so...

WAPA - Who are they, why are they on this?

NV - 5 no idea

NSO - 3 hummmm no.

NEW - 10 i love these dudes

MA - 5 who?

Umbrella - 7 i only got to know them from the sanction race but they seemed pretty cool.

FAN - 4 had some dealing with these guys.

LoSS - 5 i like the lost series.

TSO - 5 nope.

NATO - 5 Didn't even here much of them and we nearly went to war with them but neutral

Nordreich - 4 heard some stuff don't like it

GR - 5 We were allies back in the day. Then we walked different roads.

Vanguard -

GOD - 3 from what i have seen from them na.

FoB - 5 who?

PC - 10 i like my PC

Valhalla - 7 Purple :wub:

GGA - 5 Not sure.

TPF - 7 only got to know them but they are ok

TOP - 7

MHA - heh

Sparta - 7

NpO - 7

IRON - 5

ODN - 5

FARK - 8

GPA - 5

NPO - 5

FOK - 8

MK - 8

WTF - 1

TOOL - 1

TDO - 8

VE - 1

Legion - 2

RoK - 8

GATO - 3

CSN - 5

Athens - 7

Gremlins - 10

MCXA - 5

UPN - 5

RIA - 5

STA - 7

Invicta - 4

RnR - 4

MASH - 4

NADC - 4

WAPA - 4

NV - 6

NSO - 6

NEW - 4

MA - 5

Umbrella - 7

FAN - 7

LoSS - 5

TSO - 5

NATO - 6

Nordreich - 3

GR - 5

Vanguard - 4

GOD - 2

FoB - 5

PC - 3

Valhalla - 1

GGA - 1

TPF - 1

Edited by Working_Class_Ruler

TOP- 10 Not very good diplomats or OWF posters (sorry guys), but a great community and lots of chill dudes to be found, probably more than in any other alliance.

MHA- 5 I don't have very strong thoughts here, didn't like their 'eternal' MDP with NPO, cool with most other things that they did.

Sparta- 6 An improved alliance; good allies who are making an effort to reform internally.

NpO- 7 Lots of great guys and level headed leadership, but I can't overlook having the worst past record of any non-NPO alliance in terms of things like wars without CBs, bullying, attempts to impose hegemony, etc;.

IRON- 1 So many things to dislike here. So many. It's rare to find gutless cowardice and aggressive bullying so closely intertwined, but IRON has it.

ODN- 1 Optional Defense Network, and no they haven't changed.

FARK- 9 Active, reasonable, good at fighting. I don't see how anyone could dislike them really.

GPA- 2 Neutral alliances are by rule incompetent. Sorry guys.

NPO- 1 So many things. So many. At least NpO is repentant about some of their past crimes.

FOK- 9 Same things I said for Fark, except they're Dutch so that adds an element of the exotic.

MK- 10 So much :smug:, so little time. It's hard to think of a way in which MK isn't awesome, though they do have some !@#$ty allies.

WTF - 1 The bad kind of stat collectors.

TOOL - 3 Don't know much about them, but they fought on the hegemony side of the recent war so an auto penalty applies.

TDO - 1 Like GPA, only less active and worse run.

VE - 2 They switch sides extremely well and they have some people who are annoying.

Legion - 2 Purplol member and them being terrible beyond belief two years ago doesn't help either.

RoK - 3 I admired their fighting spirit during the Karma War, that's about the only positive thing I can think of about them.

GATO - 1 Always the WAE in my heart.

CSN - 3 Maroon penalty applies.

Athens - 4 Don't know that much about them, some annoying members.

Gremlins - 4 A once great alliance going through some seriously tough times. Hopefully they'll pull through.

MCXA - 2 They speed they lost NS at during the Karma War was incredible; their general incompetence is astounding.

UPN - 1 entirety of purple.

RIA - 3 Generally annoying and offputting.

STA - 1 Supreme arrogance and unwarranted self-importance.

Invicta - 1 entirety of people

RnR - 3 Seems inactive and disorganized.

MASH - 5 Don't know them, effective null.

NADC - 2 When have they ever done anything?

WAPA - 7 Seem like good fighters.

NV - 1 Having the worst forums poster of all and being Nordreich's sugar daddy isn't going to endear you to me.

NSO - 5 Not a fan of their political stances or their recent :shens:, but I greatly enjoyed my time there.

NEW - 2 All around suck.

MA - 3 Inactivity+ineffectiveness

Umbrella - 10 all glory

FAN - 10 Probably the best alliance ever.

LoSS - 2 No idea why I gave a 6 initially, should be a 2 as they suck.

TSO - 1 Meme.

NATO - 1 Again, I must have someone have skipped over them when ranking initially, there's a ton of suck and nothing redeeming here.

Nordreich 0 Worst alliance to ever exist, shouldn't have been allowed back.

GR - 1 Incredible inactivity

Vanguard - 3 Some cool people, but a lot of needless abrasiveness.

GOD - 1 The #1 culprit in turning 'karma=hegemony' from a 100% false catchphrase into something resembling truth.

FoB - 2 They don't do much

PC - 3 Good allies, nothing else to like there.

Valhalla - 1 Considered giving them less than 1, but always remember that they could never have done what they did without the support of much larger alliances.

GGA - 2 Entertainment value boosts them to a 2 for me. Also pity.

TPF - 1 Every time I read something by Slayer, this rating got lower. Every time I read something of mhawk's this rating gets lower Uncapped rating: -34563.3

TOP- 10 Not very good diplomats or OWF posters (sorry guys), but a great community and lots of chill dudes to be found, probably more than in any other alliance.

MHA- 5 I don't have very strong thoughts here, didn't like their 'eternal' MDP with NPO, cool with most other things that they did.

Sparta- 6 An improved alliance; good allies who are making an effort to reform internally.

NpO- 7 Lots of great guys and level headed leadership, but I can't overlook having the worst past record of any non-NPO alliance in terms of things like wars without CBs, bullying, attempts to impose hegemony, etc;.

IRON- 1 So many things to dislike here. So many. It's rare to find gutless cowardice and aggressive bullying so closely intertwined, but IRON has it.

ODN- 1 Optional Defense Network, and no they haven't changed.

FARK- 9 Active, reasonable, good at fighting. I don't see how anyone could dislike them really.

GPA- 2 Neutral alliances are by rule incompetent. Sorry guys.

NPO- 1 So many things. So many. At least NpO is repentant about some of their past crimes.

FOK- 9 Same things I said for Fark, except they're Dutch so that adds an element of the exotic.

MK- 10 So much :smug:, so little time. It's hard to think of a way in which MK isn't awesome, though they do have some !@#$ty allies.

WTF - 1 The bad kind of stat collectors.

TOOL - 3 Don't know much about them, but they fought on the hegemony side of the recent war so an auto penalty applies.

TDO - 1 Like GPA, only less active and worse run.

VE - 2 They switch sides extremely well and they have some people who are annoying.

Legion - 2 Purplol member and them being terrible beyond belief two years ago doesn't help either.

RoK - 3 I admired their fighting spirit during the Karma War, that's about the only positive thing I can think of about them.

GATO - 1 Always the WAE in my heart.

CSN - 3 Maroon penalty applies.

Athens - 4 Don't know that much about them, some annoying members.

Gremlins - 4 A once great alliance going through some seriously tough times. Hopefully they'll pull through.

MCXA - 2 They speed they lost NS at during the Karma War was incredible; their general incompetence is astounding.

UPN - 1 entirety of purple.

RIA - 3 Generally annoying and offputting.

STA - 1 Supreme arrogance and unwarranted self-importance.

Invicta - 1 entirety of people

RnR - 3 Seems inactive and disorganized.

MASH - 5 Don't know them, effective null.

NADC - 2 When have they ever done anything?

WAPA - 7 Seem like good fighters.

NV - 1 Having the worst forums poster of all and being Nordreich's sugar daddy isn't going to endear you to me.

NSO - 5 Not a fan of their political stances or their recent :shens:, but I greatly enjoyed my time there.

NEW - 2 All around suck.

MA - 3 Inactivity+ineffectiveness

Umbrella - 10 all glory

FAN - 10 Probably the best alliance ever.

LoSS - 2 No idea why I gave a 6 initially, should be a 2 as they suck.

TSO - 1 Meme.

NATO - 1 Again, I must have someone have skipped over them when ranking initially, there's a ton of suck and nothing redeeming here.

Nordreich 0 Worst alliance to ever exist, shouldn't have been allowed back.

GR - 1 Incredible inactivity

Vanguard - 3 Some cool people, but a lot of needless abrasiveness.

GOD - 1 The #1 culprit in turning 'karma=hegemony' from a 100% false catchphrase into something resembling truth.

FoB - 2 They don't do much

PC - 3 Good allies, nothing else to like there.

Valhalla - 1 Considered giving them less than 1, but always remember that they could never have done what they did without the support of much larger alliances.

GGA - 2 Entertainment value boosts them to a 2 for me. Also pity.

TPF - 1 Every time I read something by Slayer, this rating got lower. Every time I read something of mhawk's this rating gets lower Uncapped rating: -34563.3

Voting twice now?

TOP 9

MHA 6

Sparta 2

NpO 8

IRON (bias)

ODN 1

FARK 2

GPA 5

NPO 7

FOK 7

MK 2

WTF 5

TOOL 6

TDO 5

VE 4

Legion 7

RoK 3

GATO 7

CSN 6

Athens 4

Gremlins 4

MCXA 6 (Go Gopher!)

UPN 5

RIA 3

STA 5

Invicta 7

RnR 10

MASH 5

NADC 5

WAPA 5

NV 5

NSO 9

NEW 4

MA 5

Umbrella 5

FAN 5

LoSS 6

TSO 4

NATO 6

Nordreich 4

GR 8

Vanguard 6

GOD 6

FoB 6

PC 3

Valhalla 8

GGA 2

TPF 10

I get kind of bored making comments up about people I really didn't have an opinion on.

TOP 9 - I do not believe in perfection. We all have something to strive for, for one a change of government, whoever the hell let me in was nuts?

MHA 8 - Although no longer Gremlins, still Harmlins at heart.

Sparta 6 - Great help during Karma, I appreciate all that was done even though there were some snafus in the upper tier and I don't always agree with the content of posts, still some good people over there and george temps me.

NpO 8 - One of the alliances I have had the pleasure of blowing up and getting to know very well, great people and I have the utmost respect for them in particular Grub, Penguin, Zbaldwin

IRON 7 - Another alliance I've had the pleasure of warring with and have found them to be some of the most respectful and enjoyable fighters out there. My war with you all was without a doubt the most fun I've ever had and I am glad we are allies now that I'm in TOP.

ODN 5 - Don't know all that much except for what I learned during Karma and I really don't have enough interaction to warrant an opinion either way.

FARK 8 - Great people, great humor, great beer reviews.

GPA 3 - Neutral is bad :P Still like you all other then that though.

NPO 2 - Although I respect your past and how you dominated the political scene, I will never agree with how you went about it.

FOK 8 - Awesome people, had the privilege of fighting them during UJW and fighting with them during many other times.

MK 8 - Love me MK, all the past and present of them. Had a blast working with Archon and Azaghul and have nothing but respect for their military capabilities and great sense of humor.

WTF 5

TOOL 5

TDO 5

VE 5 - Slightly lower rating due to the garbage during UJA, other then that you all were great people during Karma and were voices of reason a lot of times to various parties.

Legion 5 - Just getting to know you all a bit better and hoping you all sell me techs :P

RoK 5 - I've kind of gone full circle here, you all were paramount during Karma, and did all that was needed, I didn't agree with the reps on the IRON front, and wasn't a fan of Gen Lee going rogue on us and Gremlins and I've never been a fan of massive amounts of protectorates, but all and all I find you all to be pretty decent people.

GATO 6 - First home ever, terrible at economics and I despise that you all still mass recruit but you have great community and I still love ya guys.

CSN 6 - Quality SF'ers that I have nothing but respect for and have only rated you at 6 due to my lack of interaction to a large degree.

Athens 6- Other then diorno I love me some Athens. I find Jack's postings lacking anything particular insightful and nothing there but to stir the pot (which unfortunately people respond to). Love Londo and bandnerd.

Gremlins 9 - My home for so long, always in my heart and hoping for things to turn around.

MCXA 5

UPN 5

RIA 6 - I like Delta

STA 6 - Don't always see eye to eye but find them to be standup people and honorable.

Invicta 5

RnR 6 - good people that I've been getting to know more and more

MASH 5

NADC 5

WAPA 5

NV 6 - Sold me tech for a long time and have always had fun with you all

NSO 6 - I respect the way you play the game and see similarities though many will not agree to that. I believe you all stir the pot to stir the pot sometimes but all and all I always have a good time with you all and find the conversation to be enlightening.

NEW 5

MA 7 - Sorry to see Kaitlin go but MA has been a huge contributor to my tech pool and always just a blast to hang out in #archein

Umbrella 9 - Brothers of another mother....or is it the same and she was just a [ooc] slut with another dude [ooc]?

FAN 8 - Out of your ability to withstand, other then that I don't know you all quite as much but as someone who loves war I always appreciate people who are good at blowing !@#$ up.

LoSS 5

TSO 6

NATO 6

Nordreich 5

GR 6

Vanguard 6

GOD 6 - Xiphosis is a pain in the $@! and has been a pain in my $@! many times throughout CN now. That being said he's one person who says what he means, does what he says he's going to do, and doesn't back down even if he is irrational and illogical at times. All and all I have a lot of respect for him even if he is stubborn as hell. And no we're not planning on blowing GOD up Xiphosis :P

FoB 5

PC 7 - Used to despise them, then I got to know them during Karma, had a blast, think they're great fun, I'd love to get drunk with twisted.

Valhalla 2 - Never cared much for you at all during Q and have disagree with the majority of your past decisions.

GGA 0 - UJA, other bogus craptastic garbage while on green, general lulz there for awhile for lvl 9 plane medal, coups, viceroys kind of?, general threads of mass humiliation and stupidity.

TPF 1 - See Valhalla only to a larger extent. I do however think mhawk was a huge improvement over slayer and every conversation with him has been cordial.

Blah blah blah, not the opinions of my alliance, blah blah blah, I speak for myself and not in a government capacity.

A five is equal to my not knowing or having an opinion on an alliance. Nothing shall be granted a ten because I don't believe in perfect.

TOP - 4 Don't know them well, it's just they give off a bad "vibe"

MHA - 9 Great alliance, 'nuff said.

Sparta - 5 Don't know you guys

NpO - 8 Thought that taking the other side against you guys was a mistaken and resigned from the VE DoD after it happened. Mad respect for you.

IRON - 4 Meh

ODN - 5 You guys have some great members, I just don't know many well

FARK - 5 Don't know you guys

GPA - 7 We've exchanged members several times so I know your membership has some class.

NPO - 2 Karma war aside, I never like you guys to begin with. Not a big United States fan.

FOK - 7 Y'all got class

MK - 7 See above

WTF - 5 Don't know you guys

TOOL - 7 One member gave you guys these two points: Dragonknight

TDO - Don't know you guys

VE - 9 Bias

Legion - 5 Don't know you well

RoK - 8 great group of people

GATO - 7 You cats are alright

CSN - 5 Don't know you guys

Athens - 5 Don't know you guys

Gremlins - 6 What's not to love?

MCXA - 6 Some good members and polite in war, you guys aren't bad

UPN - 5 Don't know you guys

RIA - X There is no number to describe you

STA - 7 Classy

Invicta - 6 I don't know if you still have him/her, but Ben was a boss >_>

RnR - 5 Don't know you guys

MASH - 5 Don't know you guys

NADC - 5 Don't know you guys

WAPA - 5 Don't know you guys

NV - 5 Don't know you guys

NSO - 7 I don't care what people say, you guys are :awesome:

NEW - 5 Don't know you guys

MA - 5 Don't know you guys

Umbrella - 5 Don't know you guys

FAN - 6 You guys were down for a while, glad to see you getting back up

LoSS - 5 Don't know you guys

TSO - 5 Don't know you guys

NATO - 6 Good guys, don't know you well though

Nordreich - 5 Don't know you guys

GR - 5 Don't know you guys

Vanguard - 5 Don't know you guys

GOD - 8 :wub:

FoB - 5 Don't know you guys

PC - 5 Don't know you guys

Valhalla - 3 Never have liked you guys

GGA - 1 Yeah...

TPF - 5 Don't know you guys

Eh might as well

TOP 4

MHA 4

Sparta 3

NpO 7

IRON 3

ODN 7

FARK 6

GPA 1

NPO 6

FOK 6

MK 10

WTF 1

TOOL 3

TDO 1

VE 7

Legion 1

RoK 4

GATO 6

CSN 5

Athens 10

Gremlins 8

MCXA 3

UPN 3

RIA 6

STA 7

Invicta 0

RnR 5

MASH 5

NADC 5

WAPA 5

NV 6

NSO 7

NEW 5

MA 5

Umbrella 6

FAN 10

LoSS 5

TSO 1

NATO 3

Nordreich 4

GR 9

Vanguard 10

GOD 4

FoB 9

PC 6

Valhalla 2

GGA 1

TPF 4

Umbrella 4 - same as for TOP, they have a few arrogant posters who haven't achieved anything worthy of their arrogance so -1

hey yo tiga, first of all whatup playa?

Secondly I think I have a pretty good Achievement:Arrogance:Smugness ratio.

TOP: 7

MHA: 4

Sparta: 4

NpO: 5

IRON: 5

ODN: 4

FARK: 6

GPA: 6

NPO: 7

FOK: 4

MK: 3

WTF: 5

TOOL: 4

TDO: 5

VE: 3

Legion: 7

RoK: 5

GATO: 5

CSN: 5

Athens: 3

Gremlins: 6

MCXA: 4

UPN: 5

RIA: 5

STA: 6

Invicta: 6

RnR: 5

MASH: 7

NADC: 5

WAPA: 5

NV: 5

NSO: 5

NEW: 5

MA: 5

Umbrella: 5

FAN: 6

LoSS: 5

TSO: 5

NATO: 5

Nordreich: 5

GR: 8

Vanguard: 4

GOD: 5

FoB: 5

PC: 4

Valhalla: 3

GGA: 4

TPF: 6

Oh, I don't mind that people hate the NSO. That is part of the plot.

It is the failure of the haters to actually formulate good reasons for the hate that annoys me. If you are going to play the hero against our villain then be a damn hero, not some coward that hopes someone else will do your dirty work for you, putting pointless jabs out periodically in hopes of landing a hit.

So, what you're saying is, you want the people who don't like you to "do something about it", and "stop posturing" or even something as simple as "stop talking" when the exact same things could be said of the NSO towards, well, just about anyone.

I believe a "no u" may be in order here.

VE 5 - Slightly lower rating due to the garbage during UJA, other then that you all were great people during Karma and were voices of reason a lot of times to various parties.

i have a dream that one day people will think of us for who we are now and want to be in the future, and not who we were years ago!

So, what you're saying is, you want the people who don't like you to "do something about it", and "stop posturing" or even something as simple as "stop talking" when the exact same things could be said of the NSO towards, well, just about anyone.

I believe a "no u" may be in order here.

Why must you always fail? Always.

You would again be correct if the NSO was actually threatening other alliances on a regular basis.

TOP-2

MHA-3

Sparta-3

NpO-4

IRON-3

ODN-8

FARK-7

GPA-7

NPO-1

FOK-9

MK-10

WTF-8