Rating alliances

Azaghul

TOP - 5

MHA - 6 : You didn't nuke me during the war and dropped reps, other then that we've had no interaction.

Sparta - 5

NpO - 10: I bleed blue, so do you; bad boys for life.

IRON - 6: You waived reps.

ODN - 5

FARK - 5

GPA - 5 : Neutrality is quite boring.

NPO - 5 : I can respect what you accomplished.

FOK - 5

MK - 10 : smug.gif

WTF - 5

TOOL - 5

TDO - 5 : See GPA

VE - 10 : I've known you for so long.

Legion - 5

RoK - 5

GATO - 5

CSN - 5

Athens - 5

Gremlins - 5

MCXA - 6 : You no longer have cancers.

UPN - 5

RIA - 5

STA - 10 : Your delivery of Twinkies is long overdue friends.

Invicta - 5

RnR - 5

MASH - 5

NADC - 2 : You rode the Agora Coat-tail.

WAPA - 5

NV - 10 : I created you

NSO - 7 : You have a few members I like, others I did are elsewhere.

NEW - 5

MA - 6 : I've always had pleasant interactions with Kaitlink.

Umbrella - 5

FAN - 5

LoSS - 5

TSO - 1 : You sold us out, and the rest of blue. Then you left MCXA to die.

NATO - 5

Nordreich - 10 : I drink the Kool-Aid JaahWoohl!

GR - 10 : NAAC 2.0, lol

Vanguard - 10 : Crazy, I like it.

GOD - 3 : We just don't mix.

FoB - 5

PC - 5

Valhalla - 5

GGA - 5

TPF - 5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't pick a fight with you, I just said I found you annoying. That is no worse than what one of yours said in this very thread. I in fact walked away from this thread due to having a mutual ally.

I have been in their position before and it's not a fun place to be.

Don't worry, Hoo, they're right in their own minds, there's nothing you can do to change that. They've got the biggest inferiority complex on PB, it's overcompensation at it's best (or worst, whichever really.)

Everytime I hear one of them speak, I get that "I am woman, hear me roar!" song in my head.

I didn't pick a fight with you, I just said I found you annoying. That is no worse than what one of yours said in this very thread. I in fact walked away from this thread due to having a mutual ally.

I have been in their position before and it's not a fun place to be.

I'm happy to see that your sense of personal responsibility is alive and well. After all, starting a slapping contest and then using a part of said escalation as justification for picking the fight to begin with is completely logical.

Now then, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sue Hostess' for supplying Ivan's Twinkie addiction.

Edit:

Don't worry, Hoo, they're right in their own minds, there's nothing you can do to change that. They've got the biggest inferiority complex on PB, it's overcompensation at it's best (or worst, whichever really.)

Everytime I hear one of them speak, I get that "I am woman, hear me roar!" song in my head.

Ad Hominems:

For when you've got nothing else left in the quiver.

Edited by Chron

I don't know what your problem is with us. We popularized the use of white peace, in addition to other things. You should be more grateful.

Am I the only one who thinks the title of this thread should have been "Hating alliances" instead?

Probably, it always starts out with the best of intentions but then people get butt-hurt over their rating and the tears flow.

Personally speaking, the people that hate my alliance are as much a validation that the STA is doing it right as the people who like us.

So you are lashing out at us because we threaten your sense of masculinity? Interesting.

I'm happy to see that your sense of personal responsibility is alive and well. After all, starting a slapping contest and then using a part of said escalation as justification for picking the fight to begin with is completely logical.

Are you really so petty that you consider someone stating their (relatively average) opinion of your alliance in a thread made for just that to be "starting a slapping contest"?

Are you really so petty that you consider someone stating their (relatively average) opinion of your alliance in a thread made for just that to be "starting a slapping contest"?

Objective statements of fact are not petty, moreover, Hoo was more than happy to escalate for several posts.

Semantics are best used when the context suits them, not as throwaway arguments.

Huh, I see that you cropped out my one-liner. And here I spent hours working on that.

Chron is disappoint.

Edited by Chron

Now with commentary. Will finish tomorrow. ;)

TOP - 7 Excellent military. Superb warchest by all accounts. More or less unbeatable at this time. Some cool members.

MHA - 7 Big and friendly. Extra points for being mostly peaceful and nonviolent. Crushtania! :D

Sparta - 9 Some of the best allies in the game. Huge alliance, happy and active community. A lot of great friends here.

NpO - 5 You're very competent at rebuilding, but you seem to hate dislike me for some reason so meh.

IRON - 3 Meh. Be leaders and innovators for a change guys. You're huge and strong, but I haven't seen you do anything but follow.

ODN - 7 Some great people here. Friendly guys, not "optional" anymore. :)

FARK - 6 Terrifying blitz. Good stats. Highly active community. I love fark.com. Oh, and TUMS :wub:

GPA - 4 You're neutral. You didn't nuke when you got rolled. The only reason you get a 4 is b/c of players like Azaghul that came from you, and crazy stats.

NPO - 1 I like some NPO members, like WC and Litha, but I don't like the way NPO plays the game at all. Bad history, 2 wars, etc etc.

FOK - 7 Great military, people, and gov. Lots of people I like in FOK.

MK - 10 One of the best alliances in the game. Amazing people. Exceptional gov. Terrific allies. Terrifying military and growth stats. Much love.

WTF - 3 You'd get a 1 for being quiet and neutral, but you have a pretty amazing upper tier which I envy.

TOOL - 2 The Menotah incident soured me on you too, sweethearts. Although Jaarko is cool.

TDO - 2 You guys are the wet paper bag that almost any alliance would punch through. Toughen up, sooner or later someone will attack you, neutrality or not.

VE - 6 Impero is cool. Good resilience, fought nearly as many wars as RoK in Karma.

Legion - 2 Your Stockholm syndrome is truly pathetic. I hate you not only for what you are, but for what you might have been and squandered.

RoK - 6 For performance in the Karma war, and old ASC members residing therein. \o Atlantica prevails o/

GATO - 7 Awesome recruitment and nuke growth. Amazing resilience to war. Good people here. :)

CSN - 5 Neutral.... because your NS/nation stats are just too much like ours, but you aren't us.

Athens - 10 My favorite. I love our members. So many amazing people that aren't widely known and good friends here. We are made from a bunch of small alliances who got marginalized or curbstomped by Q (yes, the DE alliances too). And yet, despite this past, despite the fact that I began leading at 60 days old, we have become a major alliance, and are getting stronger by the day. UE's charts just tickle me.

Gremlins - 8 I really like a lot of Gremlins members BJ RM DLT etc etc, and the alliance itself. I am sad to see them struggling a little, but the morning comes.

MCXA - 2 Your entire alliance looks like it's made up of raid targets. Make your guys buy tech and mil wonders for chrissake.

UPN - 2 Mmmm purple. Mediocre, unremarkable, and gutted of most talent/good members. Also, MK/Athens divide and noCB war behavior.

RIA - 6 I like Delta1212

STA - 8 One of the coolest/most honorable alliances in the game. Great people running it. Better sense of decorum than us. :P

Invicta - 2 meh.

RnR - 6 Cool guys, great diplomats on our forums and good to work with in Karma.

MASH - 7 Our awesome purple allies! Lotsa cool guys in here.

NADC - 2 Prevented from being a 1 because their MoD is a cool guy.

WAPA - 4 Most of your cool members are gone, would be higher with Vanadrin and Mindwerkz still in WAPA.

NV - 6 Good history. Resilient. 'Tight and awesome' sigs.

NSO - 4 I copied Ivan's rating of us :psy:

NEW - 6 Awesome fighters, great raiders. Would be higher if not tied to TPF.

MA - 2 There's just not much there anymore, and when there was, I was never really impressed.

Umbrella - 7 Lots of cool guys, great military, nice stats.

FAN - 7 The most hardcore alliance in CN. Has Caesar. Not a 10 because I have no idea what they will do now, and so quiet lately.

LoSS - 2 Seems really inactive and almost dead. Stockholmed once, then Reverse-Stockholmed back to the original side. Also, I don't know these guys.

TSO - 2 There was a sig in the karma war that said "TSO - we'll fight for anyone as long as it's on the winning side" haven't seen much to disprove that.

NATO - 2 Partners in crime with NPO. Going back into old ways these days it seems. Some cool members like Hakim, and aqua.

Nordreich - 3 I don't like your theme. But I do like Bandnord. :wub:

GR - 9 fellow Ascenders via the OM NOM NOM path, lots of people I like in here. CnG.

Vanguard - 9 Hardcore military, solid upper tier, Revanche, stumpy, rafa, scorbolt, pocho, and lots of other cool guys. CnG.

GOD - 7 Hardcore guys, difficult to work with in a group setting, a little too vicious for my tastes sometimes.

FoB - 9 Arrr mateys, how could I be ratin' ye at anything less than a cat-o-nine? Floggins are fer discipline and rum is fer drinkin' ARRRRR. Love you guys.

PC - 9 Most maligned alliance in the game. Great allies, cool people, fun raid n chat buddies.

Valhalla - 2 Detailed reasons for this rating were posted earlier.

GGA - 5 You guys have come a long way, and you are still working to improve yourselves. Would have been a 1 pre karma.

TPF - 2 The only reason this isn't a 1, is that I played a round in TE with TPF (incognito) for kicks and found that a lot of their membership is pretty decent.

Edited by Londo Mollari

NpO - 5 You're very competent at rebuilding, but you seem to hate me for some reason so meh.

Hate is such an overused word these days. I can assure you you do not rate sufficiently with our alliance to be hated, all our hate is bottled up for a very select few. You have to be very very special to be hated by Polaris, you aren't.

Interesting idea

Legion - 7, Being my first alliance, it's kinda like my baby. If GB and SocCar was still in the alliance I'd give er a 9 or 10.

we has his son, Prince Midas!

Legion - 4

FAN - FAN is the only alliance I can think of off the top of my head worthy of a 10 after all they've been through, so I'm giving them a 10

yeah your right FAN totally went through more than us /sarcasm

Legion - 2, some things never change

:(

so......Orp meant nothing? :(

Legion - 2 Your Stockholm syndrome is truly pathetic. I hate you not only for what you are, but for what you might have been and squandered.

im pretty sure Athens would have not been here if you guys were in our position, FAN, GATO, TPF have been to the edge and know what its like. say what you want but it we have weathered CN for 3 nearly 4 long years, we are here to stay

Now my rankings:

TOP - 7 great group, i look forward to working with you :)

MHA - 5

Sparta - 4

NpO - 6

IRON - 9 IRON is awesome! period

ODN - 6 dont really like arsenal, but i get along with the other members well

FARK - 5

GPA - 5

NPO - 7 good guys once you get to know them ^_^

FOK - 6

MK - 4 sorry, but your "lets roll people" is gonna backfire sometime

WTF - 5

TOOL - 6 solid group

TDO - 5

VE - 5

Legion - unrated

RoK - 5 Hoo and 94, i respect both of ya

GATO - 7 great respect for an alliance that went through hell and back

CSN - 3 purplol is old :rolleyes:

Athens - 4 meh

Gremlins - 6 cool guys over there

MCXA - 6 gopher is awesome! :awesome:

UPN - 8 Purple :wub:

RIA - 5

STA - 5

Invicta - see UPN

RnR - 5

MASH - see UPN

NADC - 8 allies ftw! :D

WAPA - 5

NV - 7 more allies!

NSO - 5

NEW - 5

MA - 5

Umbrella - 5

FAN - 6 you guys have been through a lot, you have my respect

LoSS - 5

TSO - 5

NATO - 5

Nordreich - 5

GR - 5

Vanguard - 3 we will never be great friends

GOD - 5

FoB - 4 meh

PC - 5

Valhalla - 7 purple love

GGA - 6 good allies

TPF - 7 good luck mates :)

I love Polar, despite them being blue. Why can't you follow my example and look past the dislike of just one single thing?

"You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one"

I knew there was a reason we kept you around. Nice song choice.

Are you talking about RAD? Well, its good to know that RoK has balls now that you're back, as you have so kindly stated. And no, I don't really wish to get into the details of that war as we're not changing any of our minds. I am simply pointing out my admiration of your much improved testicular fortitude.

The masculinity came from me joining.

TOP: 5 I have some issues with TOP but you have to respect their stats and ability to build strong nations

MHA 5 Just dont really know anything about them

Sparta 1 Hmm we were Karma long before we left Q just doesnt sit well with me tbh

NpO 7 Under Grub probably one of the better alliances in the game. Hats off to you all for really doin it right

IRON 8 While my personal knowledge is growing by the day you couldnt ask for a better ally

ODN 5 Meh dont know em

FARK 5 ^^^

GPA 2 Neutrals need I say more

NPO 2 Just have never found anything I liked with the exception of Mary :wub:

FOK 7 Always have enjoyed the dutch community

MK 8 Some of the best rivals out there and generally no BS they will tell you how it is. I respect that and love MK for it.

WTF 5 huh

TOOL 5 dunno

TDO 5

VE 2 really so much chest thumping these days just cant seem to wrap my brain around you guys

Legion 8 Some great improvement my time with them in the PUB has been awesome definatly not the same as the stories Ive heard from the past

RoK 7 RoK will always hold a special place in my heart as I was there from the beggining. Solid Ally who doesnt care what other people think.

GATO 5 dunno

CSN 9 Probably one of the most quiet alliances out there that does it right. Even though Wicked is very vocal <_< <_< Goose is a solid leader with great people all around him. Probably one of the most underated alliances out there.

Athens 4 Dont know much here though Londo seems to be ok but something just doesnt sit right with me here. Though perhaps some interaction may change that

Gremlins 7 Got to respect the stats and their willingness to stand by what they believe in.

MCXA 6 MCXA has hit a tough road i

UPN 4 very quiet dont really know much other than what I learned a long time ago on maroon

RIA 8 These are some crazy people and good peeps

STA 2 Used to be one of my favorites out there but there just isnt enough room for the egos and the hollier than thou in their .gov. Bzelger sorry man I tried.

Invicta 5 Sometimes they just dont see the big picture but they are a good group overall

RnR 5

MASH 8 I like mash they stood by what they believed in even though it could have caused major problems on their sphere. Lots of respect for these guys

NADC 5

WAPA 5

NV 7 Love Hizzy Nel PA and Raasaa. THis is a group that when the chips are down will pass the tequilla around to keep the party going damn fine AA.

NSO 3 Seems to have a lot of blow hards in their ranks. Relying on the past to make a name for themselves via Moldavi. Some very smart players there that have underachieved IMO.

NEW 5 WHO

MA 9 MA is a fantastic ally

Umbrella 7 War with honor and dignity need i say more. Respect for them grows daily

FAN 10 any alliance who sticks it out like FAN did just is awesome.

LoSS 4

TSO 2 not a fan not a fan at all

NATO 4 cant really call NATO anymore though I do remember them very fondly from the past

Nordreich 8 IF you need a friend to go to jail with you these guys are it. Probably the best community ive seen in CN.

GR 5 To many have left here for them to be commented on

Vanguard 7 Surprise enjoyed some interaction with them in the past war and Revanche and crew took the time to talk about things instead of spewing hatred.

GOD 7 Love them or hate them they are consistent and do what they say they are going to do. Much love for GOD

FoB 5

PC 6 Good alliance imo

Valhalla Yeah its my home so

GGA 3 Cant really figure them out anymore their FA moves confuse me greatly though i do love me some IC

TPF 5 I have some old smoldering hatred for TPF for things long in the past but I do believe they are a solid ally that can be counted on.

The difference is FAN came out on the other side without debasing themselves into a puppet state. That, and for an alliance who wasn't allowed to grow for almost two years they still retained some nation building ability.

You're joking right? Please God tell me you're joking. FAN was in a state of war for 2 years, and never sacrificed their ideals. You're alliance has Stockholm syndrome to the highest degree. The two events aren't even comparable.

Edited by Kaiser