Imperial Statement Regarding Athens

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great announcment, friendly, class, and made me giggle like a little girl. But then again, I do that a lot :rolleyes:

Very interesting synopsis, War is responsible for Growth in Athens; however, according to Londo Mollari, it is not so much war that is responsible for growth, but rather the paradigm of Athens. If semioticist situationism holds, Athens is split between postcultural construction and the modern paradigm of discourse. In a sense, an abundance of narratives concerning the postcapitalist paradigm of reality may be discovered to explain growth in Athens.

The characteristic theme of Parry’s model of subtextual structuralist theory is a self-sufficient paradox. The subject is contextualised into a neomodernist narrative that includes growth as a totality. But Lacan suggests the use of the postcapitalist paradigm of reality to read and eventually, deconstructionism.

If the postcapitalist paradigm of Athens growth holds, we have to choose between the subcultural paradigm of context and textual discourse. However, the subject is interpolated into a neomodernist narrative that includes growth as a paradox.

^^huh?

There will be no betraying of anyone within C&G by anyone else within C&G, I can assure everyone of that. To suspect that it's possible is to posit that our bloc's signatories have free will independent of MK, and that's not exactly the case.

That's what we want you to think right up till the end... the end... the end...