Famous CN Quotes

Marty McFly

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention of moo's quote that pretty much singlehandedly stopped NPO from having any hope in the PR campaign during Karma? I'm disappointed.

I don't have it handy, but moos line about all alliances accepting information has got to be one of the more famous recent quotes.

Oh, yeah, I was going to mention that but apparently I got distracted by the other ones I mentioned. "You know as well as I do that all alliances receive information" or something like that ... it's in someone's sig, but considering the time of year that's probably not the place to look now.

The original Karma topic by Archon is a good one.

In the midst of earnest efforts to prevent a war, efforts that were so close to becoming successful, the NPO and TORN took a path that speaks to arrogance and blind wrath. It is clear they did not want peace, and we will live forever with the consequences. On behalf of those I represent, these allies of Ordo Verde, I register my disgust with the New Pacific Order and The Order of Righteous Nations. You believe you can have your way without consequences in this world. That is not the case.

We are Karma incarnate, and we stand in solidarity here today to decree that this action shall not stand. You will pay for what you have done.

On behalf of Karma,

Archon

Whether you agree with the content or not, you can't deny it's a pretty awesome declaration.

How could anyone forget this gem?

You might actually have to read some war guides :P

Also, please don't compare us to Polaris, even we aren't backstabbers.

EDIT: This was when keenu was in NPO. :P

Edited by USMC123

I think Hizzy's posts in the build-up to the Second Patriotic War and particularly his posts counter-trolling Bill n Ted were classic. Here is one of my favorites.

So the reason for him being removed from power was NOT that polar and es had made diplomatic mistakes all over, but rather he was missing for a day or two during a holiday weekend.
Sometimes, you say some really stupid things like this, and it makes me wonder if it's an act, or the real thing.
I presume this means all Polar Emperors can be removed for a day or two of inactivity?

But then you ask some really stupid things like this, and I know it's the real thing.

My condolences.

I want this taken care of, but if it needs to be done, the chemotherapy approach will be used. RnR and FOK, if you continue the path you have chosen, you will pitty the day you entered the game. Get a grip at yourselfs, or it will be done for you.

Oldie but still amusing today.

It's true, how many other CN quotes can do this?

DidyouPolar.jpg

I can't remember who originally found that, but the results count has grown even more since then.

They have it on real google as well.

-Bama

Edited by Mathias

I have been looking all over the old CN forums for a particular quote, hopefully someone has it, but anyway, it was in a DoW thread, and a FAN member posted and analyzed the post like: the first line has [number] of words (etc etc, so on and so on), they must be referencing the bible (pulls out a bible quote and then analyzes that one too to determine that it was like everyone in FAN must be something funny).

It was a really long post, but it was epic.