Famous CN Quotes

Marty McFly

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on. Like anyone's going to do anything at this point without someone giving them a testicular implant from the scrotum of Ivan Moldavi, Tygaland, or Electron !@#$@#$ Sponge.

I'd love to be proven wrong, honestly. But let's be real. Most of you are !@#$@#$ spineless.

The first novel took 500 pages to tell a story that easily could have been told in 250 or so pages, and the writing style made me want to dropkick kittens and then crack open their skulls and eat their tiny brains.
I've had a terrible nightmare before that Chris Kaos wasn't actually an idiot, and was a recruiter for the government, and when I went for a job interview, he brought up me being Dilber, and then told me he wouldn't hire me. Then I realized he's Canadian, and I'm safe.
Hey remember the time when Vox was like "yo tC ain't all roses and butterflies" and everyone was like "shut up Vox we're having orgies" and then when people leave Vox is like "heh" and tC is like "stfu Vox its not a secret". Good times.
MCXA couldn't figure out which side was more powerful, so they had to divide.
Sometimes I get the urge to join GGA so that I could show them things like LC swapping and SDIs, and then be celebrated as a prophet, but I think I'd most likely be burned as a heretic instead.

Oh well, at least I'd have that sweet "level 9 plane" badge.

This coming from the guy who sends 50 dollars instead of 50 technology for a tech deal. :awesome:
Ok, you got me there, but IG756 accepting it is even worse. :v:
Thanks Pingu. IAA's attack squad can put in their last word if they so desire, but I'm out. I've left my contact details for those interested (they aren't).
*Chimaera marks off sending an attack squad to trash ODN from his to-do list.
Lenin's facial hair is intense. It looks like solid steel, forged out of the mighty will of the people and yet it looks so soft and fuzzy that I want to pet it. His facial hair alone could spawn revolutionary movements.

Leninsplosion.jpg

We gave green back. Personally, I think we can state giving GGA to the other side means we won this war.

;)

banned member is an account that all the mods use to login with so we can look way cool by making all the 'First' posts on the forums.
Well if no one is around you can always play with yourself. Create a couple of multis to test with.

[...]

~Dephire, Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance.

This one is my favourite. It confirmed (and then some) every single negative stereotype of the GGA, and kicked off an epic thread that just kept on giving.

One line quotes like 'Gremlins, please don't betray TOP' I find to be pretty boring and generally unfunny, and those feelings are exacerbated when the line is repeated ad nauseum in any thread containing either Gremlins, TOP, or any alliance cancelling a treaty ("X, please don't betray Y, AHAHAHAHA"). If it ever was funny, it certainly isn't any more.

I cannot believe that no-one has mentioned this yet, specifically:

That was in the CN history vid :P

Digging through my quotes folders, this is what I came up with:

You’re cornered me with your merciless logic yet again.”
I get the picture of one army running in circles and the other sitting on a hill with folding chairs and popcorn.
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself selling Flavorwave Ovens FOR ONLY THIRTY-NINE NINETY-FIVE, CALL NOW."

Is it famous? No, but it still makes me laugh.

dumbquote.png

It's famous within the CCC :P And to certain ex-members. :ph34r:

Also, a few gems I recall:

<KingRich[NpO]>Either way, you're scheduled for termination.

<mellonhead>sweet

<mellonhead>wat time

^lol leaderofamerica (mellonhead as he was then known)... once a nutter, always a nutter :P

The way we see it is if you break someones nose and break a finger in the process, you shouldn't make them pay your hospital bill.

I always liked this one.

Also, WalkerNinja hit the nail on the head with DRDavid Banner. I loved to argue with him. He'd come up with the daftest stuff. :lol1: