Famous CN Quotes

Marty McFly

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'I'm like crabgrass. You can't get rid of me.' - Mary the Fantabulous' nation bio since...the dawn of time.

And what was the one where the ODN guy requested no one else post in the thread?

'Brilliant political move' was catchy too.

Edited by Ch33kY

I was a bit too late to the party to know exactly how it started, but "Prove to me there is no rust on this fine automobile!" was pretty popular at one point, wasn't it?

If you think about it, that doesn't even make any sense. Why would you want someone to prove there is no rust?

I have been looking all over the old CN forums for a particular quote, hopefully someone has it, but anyway, it was in a DoW thread, and a FAN member posted and analyzed the post like: the first line has [number] of words (etc etc, so on and so on), they must be referencing the bible (pulls out a bible quote and then analyzes that one too to determine that it was like everyone in FAN must be something funny).

It was a really long post, but it was epic.

I remember that quote! It was amazing...I would love to read it again.

'I'm like crabgrass. You can't get rid of me.' - Mary the Fantabulous' nation bio since...the dawn of time.

And what was the one where the ODN guy requested no one else post in the thread?

'Brilliant political move' was catchy too.

You're doing it wrong. It's "brilliant political move". The proper location of italics is essential.

Edited by Lafayette

10 pages and still no "roll the hard six" quotes?

They go without saying. My favourite was from the pre-Karma negotiations. I can't remember what the exact setup was, but the line itself was something along the lines of:

mhawk: Sometimes you just have to roll a hard six Impero.