Famous CN Quotes

Marty McFly

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragnarok DoE

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2825

I predict Ragnarok will be an extremely cool alliance.

Word, Hoo. Word Horis. Word to y'all.

Came true.

More vikings = bad <_<

Lulz

I got dibs on ragnarok destroying the entire cyberverse despite Valhalla's best attempts to stop them.

Soon...very soon

Not really famous outside of NpO, but one of my all time favourites:

omg yus this morning I was like "herro Assie you silly donkey" and he was like "omg you smell of toasted owls" and then Mr Toigar walked in and started eating twinkies at a ridiculous rate and then Grissly tried to take the twinkies off him but Mr Toigar becomes ferocious when you try to take his food from him and was like "no u" so Grissly went D: and then Assie started wiggling which caused the world to shake because Assie has put on a lot of weight recently because of all of those toasted owls and no one had pointed this out to him so Sponge rode into the room upon his trusty steed OMGBEWBIES and was like "omg Assie you big fattie lay off the toasted owls" and Assie went "D: Lord Pumpington gimme secret supplies of toasted owls plx" and I was like "k" but then suddenly Assie started giving birth and we were all like "omg whose bebies are these?" and then we saw that they were ginger and Irish so they were obviously Grissly's which meant that both Assie and Grissly had been cheating on me together whilst I'd been cheating on them so I assploded

In my opinion, the most important quote in the history of Cybernations, which set up the culture of insta-treaty voiding we have today.

"MDPs trump NAPs" -Chris Kaos

Say what you will about LUE, they honored their NAPs waiting period. Others did not.

EDIT: And hey, how about one for fun:

If you realize nothing at all from this conflict, realize that beating people's faces in only creates a resolve and that some people have a determination that exceeds your own. The NPO is certainly well established in this category, they didn't get to #1 by luck, they didn't get to #1 again by luck and they wont get there yet again by luck. Think about what you are trying to achieve and achieve it and stop pretending to be something you are not. And stop thinking you will break the will of the New Pacific Order with your nonsense.
Edited by Sir Paul

Though, Smith did frequent the Maroon forums.

That is just a utter horrible lie -- Smith was patron saint of Black and we fought all of Bob to have him, so there!

(Also if I still could get into my account in the old forum I would load up on great sayings but for now I have no choice except to enjoy this thread instead :( Oh how I wish that I could loot the Black Team Forum of funnery...)

Something i came across recently and something that made for a good read.

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

I remember that.

Especially because it lead to the greatest Doitzel post of all time later in the thread.

Listen, worm, all my posts are great. In fact each post is greater than the last, making every post I create the greatest post I've ever made.

I remember thinking it was so ironic when Doitzel turned against NPO, after making comments like that about us.

Atlantica prevails! :P

It's like that Billy Joel song, "I Go to Extremes". For all their "oh that crazy Doitzel and his misguided distrust of our dear friends!" crap I was right about most, in the end, wasn't I? :P

Did Electron Sponge actually say "Strike me down, Cow, and I'll become more powerful than you can imagine" or did someone just think that would make a clever sig image? I asked Sponge once but he was AFK and never answered.

He probably did say that at some point, though probably not at the time when it would have been most hilarious.

Listen, worm, all my posts are great. In fact each post is greater than the last, making every post I create the greatest post I've ever made.

So, to put it in visual format:

asdfwhd.jpg

As we can clearly see, as the number of posts increases towards infinity, so too does entertainment value. :v:

From our alliance it was a few years back maybe less it was just before shark war 2.

Rickardo was on IRC our fello members and his favourate quote was to pezstar.

"whats yer bra size?"

He's that kind of fella.

So, to put it in visual format:

asdfwhd.jpg

As we can clearly see, as the number of posts increases towards infinity, so too does entertainment value. :v:

Which explains the underlying angst and boredom in CN's present climate.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=74

7,293 posts (8.19 per day)

You will note that in the first four months of this year this was over 9 posts per day. It has since declined drastically; so has the amount of entertainment hereabouts. Correlation = causality.