HISTERY OF SYBERNETYUNS - THE GREAT WAR MUSICAL!!

Jack Diorno

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the video doesn't have NPO losing at all. It has me, standing alone, apologizing, which is accurate. :)

[halfserious]Good god, you can't even let one comment about that war's outcome go unanswered even in a thread like this.[/halfserious]

Anyway, a very strange if fantastic vid.

Edited by ShinRa

You know, I didn't really care for the first one; too garbled in the voice and all that getting in the way. The second one made me open my eyes and I thought, "hmmm, this is pretty good and sort of funny."

This one.

This one is the epitome of greatness. I look forward to the next installment.

Diplomacy lazers for the mother$%&@ing win.

Untitled-1-6.gif

WELCOME

To the Histery of Syberneytuns Episode 3

Episode #3 available - CLICK HERE!

Credits - Jack Diorno and Green Muffins, also some kids show called 'Yo Gabba Gabba', the music is the intro to the show, I don't know what we are doing to our kids with this seriously.

This episode is a lot different, the other two were slow and boring to me as a viewer, so I decided to speed it up and add a proper soundtrack.

Episode 3 is dedicated to a man who has been close to my heart for almost 4 years now, Crushtania, love you deeply.

I would like to hear what you think, of this new style I used.

I only have one thing to say....WTF WAS THAT.....I am not sure whether my brain can comprehend this video.....

so not to bad this time on the voice guys?

Good vid I liked the ending the best it was hella funny. It like ended hella fast and corny it was like.

"Helo planet bob you know that war we were just in? yeah... It didn't matter."<----impersonation of ivan and then how it says wurld peas.

Edited by green muffins

so not to bad this time on the voice guys?

Good vid I liked the ending the best it was hella funny. It like ended hella fast and corny it was like.

"Helo planet bob you know that war we were just in? yeah... It didn't matter."<----impersonation of ivan and then how it says wurld peas.

Yeah i liked it way better. Still retained the lulz but was much more understandable. Good work.