HISTERY OF SYBERNETYUNS - THE GREAT WAR MUSICAL!!

Jack Diorno

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In customer service training they say that 96% of dissatisfied customers do not register a complaint. Out of those, something around 70% do not go back in the near future. Well, I'm one of the 4% saying that this was the greatest load of garbage. They get worser as they go. The first two installments were very low brow, but this surely has taken the cake.

CN history has been degraded by the common plebs with their MS paint and microphones.

Edited by Ch33kY

In customer service training they say that 96% of dissatisfied customers do not register a complaint. Out of those, something around 70% do not go back in the near future. Well, I'm one of the 4% saying that this was the greatest load of garbage. They get worser as they go. The first two installments were very low brow, but this surely has taken the cake.

CN history has been degraded by the common plebs with their MS paint and microphones.

In customer service training, they say that if only 1 guy complains about how terrible your cartoon is, and he does it each episode but keeps watching them anyway, that man is an idiot. -_-

Here's an idea, instead of being a knobhead and complaining yet offering no insight as to how I could improve on these cartoons, you tell me what is so bad about them and what you would rather see. I am open to criticism, but all you are doing is complaining and not giving any real reason why your complaining, I can't improve if you just keep saying 'this sucks' every time i release a new episode.

In customer service training, they say that if only 1 guy complains about how terrible your cartoon is, and he does it each episode but keeps watching them anyway, that man is an idiot. -_-

Here's an idea, instead of being a knobhead and complaining yet offering no insight as to how I could improve on these cartoons, you tell me what is so bad about them and what you would rather see. I am open to criticism, but all you are doing is complaining and not giving any real reason why your complaining, I can't improve if you just keep saying 'this sucks' every time i release a new episode.

Maybe you should stop animating your movies in MSPaint.

I agree entirely. You clearly have the skills to make something that could actually be coherent, pleasing to the eye, and educational. If you actually believe any new player (or any old player who doesn't already have a knowledge of history) is going to be able to learn from these, I'm truly surprised... and, for that matter, it's already been pointed out that there are historical inaccuracies in some of these.

If this is meant as a joke to keep people amused, I suppose it's fine, just not for my taste. But I certainly have trouble imaging anyone learning anything useful from these videos.

Edited by Ephriam Grey

I agree entirely. You clearly have the skills to make something that could actually be coherent, pleasing to the eye, and educational. If you actually believe any new player (or any old player who doesn't already have a knowledge of history) is going to be able to learn from these, I'm truly surprised... and, for that matter, it's already been pointed out that there are historical inaccuracies in some of these.

If this is meant as a joke to keep people amused, I suppose it's fine, just not for my taste. But I certainly have trouble imaging anyone learning anything useful from these videos.

Then don't watch them. If a new player honestly thinks these are a legitimate source of information, then they are stupid.

The title kind of tipped me off that this was not meant to be serious. Yes, I know, nothing gets past me. If you take it for what it is intended to be then it is mildly humourous. At least I lent it some class by wearing a tie.

Edited by Tygaland

I liked the first two, somewhat.

This one, not up to par.

At least, in my not so highly regarded opinion.

I agree with you, but this one was kind of genius.

Just needs some polish to make it a bit better.

I am looking forward to Episode IV: Attack of the Mimes.

And I regard your opinion.

D=

Honestly, if I had the skill to make a serious animated series on the history of cybernations I would do it, but I don't know anything about flash or animating, so this is my way of learning. The first episode was my first time using flash, and I have just been improving by doing these animations, they are obviously very terrible and inaccurate, that's the joke, they suck.

Honestly, if I had the skill to make a serious animated series on the history of cybernations I would do it, but I don't know anything about flash or animating, so this is my way of learning. The first episode was my first time using flash, and I have just been improving by doing these animations, they are obviously very terrible and inaccurate, that's the joke, they suck.

I'm serious though.

Do Couptober with mimes. Itll be amazing when you pull it off.

Amazing.