HISTERY OF SYBERNETYUNS - THE GREAT WAR MUSICAL!!

Jack Diorno

Honestly, if I had the skill to make a serious animated series on the history of cybernations I would do it, but I don't know anything about flash or animating, so this is my way of learning. The first episode was my first time using flash, and I have just been improving by doing these animations, they are obviously very terrible and inaccurate, that's the joke, they suck.

Heh, honestly, it's not that bad. I used to be an avid user of Newgrounds, I've seen some bad Flash vids/games. :P Polished and sharp animation? No. But entertaining as hell, and the style fits. Doesn't have to be a Michelangelo to be good, man. ;)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, if I had the skill to make a serious animated series on the history of cybernations I would do it, but I don't know anything about flash or animating, so this is my way of learning. The first episode was my first time using flash, and I have just been improving by doing these animations, they are obviously very terrible and inaccurate, that's the joke, they suck.

:huh: You don't need to dignify those without humor with an apology. Bravo! :P

Wow people need to shut up. Its great Jack and its not your fault if people opened the link expecting art by Velasquez, writing by Shakespeare, and the accuracy of a god damn college text book, only to be surprised that once again, like every week, its taking a piss out of history. I find it even more humorous that this Ch33ky fellow posts in every single one of your threads !@#$%*ing up and down about the quality without providing any real criticism other than his obsession with the term "low brow." Haters will always hate.

So Tygaland started GW I by nuking some dude. Then there was a lot of techno music and violence and Jack dancing on the burning ruins of Francograd. Then Ivan Moldavi apologized for...something, after getting eaten by a giant orange.

I think I got all that.

Ivan and Tyga also drove a Ferrari through a tunnel and did a loop.

It was Duffman if I recall

That's correct Tyga nuke duffman.

I like the videos. And if you like making them "play on playa."

For the haters: If you don't like this admittedly silly approach to CN history make your own videos or shut-up. No one wants to hear your whining and complaining about something that cost you NOTHING.

Wow people need to shut up. Its great Jack and its not your fault if people opened the link expecting art by Velasquez, writing by Shakespeare, and the accuracy of a god damn college text book, only to be surprised that once again, like every week, its taking a piss out of history. I find it even more humorous that this Ch33ky fellow posts in every single one of your threads !@#$%*ing up and down about the quality without providing any real criticism other than his obsession with the term "low brow." Haters will always hate.

^^^Spoken by a true artist xD

So Tygaland started GW I by nuking some dude. Then there was a lot of techno music and violence and Jack dancing on the burning ruins of Francograd. Then Ivan Moldavi apologized for...something, after getting eaten by a giant orange.

I think I got all that.

I apologized for standing up for and beside an ally. It was hardly a stretch to see why it was revoked six months later.