A warning

youwish959

You must have really wanted to say that. Let me guess, you finally got tired of waiting for the chance that you chose the worse possible thing to use it against. ooc: Unless you are saying that it is ok to make ooc attacks against players, I don't know..

:rolleyes:

You guessed wrong.

And happy to help Ivan. I had a strong feeling that you thought I should do this so followed it, hope I did right by your....ehrm commandments.

EDIT: in fact maybe that can be one of 10. Do what you think Ivan thinks you should do.

Edited by King Chill I

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what you think Ivan thinks you should do.

That sounds good to me.

Well, it would if I had an interest in doing what I thought Ivan thought I should be doing, in interest an had I if would it well... I mean: which is not the case, thus... Well... What should be?

On a "happier" note, we're collectively finding always new ways to confuse CN's politics with new actors on the scene. (57th? ... :o .)

Yeah, Im sick of people who go "Your allied! You can't talk bad about them". It's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. I', trying to save some brain cells. Nobody was saying that when Ivan threatened to attack me and there were 5-6 NSO trolls on me.

Your posting record shows you have absolutely no idea what respect is. You've been disrespectful to us since day 1, much like 57th Overlanders.

Edited by Mussolandia

I'm really curious.... how have we been "disrespectful from day 1?"

You're disrespectful by existing. Haven't you learned yet? The Alliance or it's minions don't need no reason to not like you. You're a Browncoat*. ;)

Wear it with pride. :)

---

*OOC: Not to be confused with the Alliance of the same name, just trying to RP. :) It's my first post, go easy on me. ;)

I'd watch it.

And thus, the thread goes full circle.

It seems to me like aggressive attitudes such as yours are what sparked this embarrassing mess for your alliance in the first place. I suggest you avoid making more ambiguous threats or otherwise being aggressive to anyone in this thread if I were you. Though I'd be entertained if you do so don't stop on my behalf.

You're disrespectful by existing. Haven't you learned yet? The Alliance or it's minions don't need no reason to not like you. You're a Browncoat*. ;)

Wear it with pride. :)

---

*OOC: Not to be confused with the Alliance of the same name, just trying to RP. :) It's my first post, go easy on me. ;)

Don't end every paragraph with an emoticon and you'll do fine.

It's unfortunate to see the Brown on Brown sparring here in OWRP. Isn't your team small enough already?

I also find the Gramlins vs. NSO sparring almost popcorn worthy....

I also find the Gramlins vs. NSO sparring almost popcorn worthy....

Almost? I work hard for my money. So hard for it, honey. So you better eat that popcorn right.

About the only thing that keeps me entertained these days.

Edited by King Chill I

And thus, the thread goes full circle.

It seems to me like aggressive attitudes such as yours are what sparked this embarrassing mess for your alliance in the first place. I suggest you avoid making more ambiguous threats or otherwise being aggressive to anyone in this thread if I were you. Though I'd be entertained if you do so don't stop on my behalf.

Did you quote the right comment? If so, this is a very odd response to someone casually stating that they would watch...

moldyshowxy6lq6.gif

Did you quote the right comment? If so, this is a very odd response to someone casually stating that they would watch...

moldyshowxy6lq6.gif

Crap Ivan, you made my beer come out of my nose (im still in rp) I never knew that you had a funny side, Ivan.

I demand you let me on you show so that we can have a "Battle of the Ivan wits" :P