A warning

youwish959

While I'm not happy with how things happened in that bit of conversation in the 57th public channel, to try and paint my member as the 'bad man' in this situation is laughable at best. Your members came into our channel with the intent to start trouble, attacked Lord Panda with insults that were anything but IC, one even wished him bodily harm, and you come here trying to paint him in a bad light? LP is guilty of nothing more than standing up to people who thought it would be fun to start an episode. They failed while it appears, according to the logs, that LP had no trouble holding his own. Did youwish crawl back to you all and whine about how he failed at his attempt to make the 57th look bad?

You want to discuss this, you know where to find me. But don't try to drag it out here and make my members look to be the bad guys when your own ilk were the ones looking to troll and walked away with their tails tucked between their legs. I've read the logs, I know how it unfolded.

This topic should never have been made and if we wanted to make an issue of it we would have done so when it happened, not now. The entire episode was stupid on everyone's part, but ultimately it was Lord Panda that managed to cross the line. No one's innocent here, and the entire thing was ultimately OOC anyway (in addition to the "stupid" already mentioned), so I have no interest in bringing it into the game, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pretend that Lord Panda is anything other than what he is.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kinda wondering about how nobody would be innocent when you were invading [ooc]the 57th's IRC room[/ooc] territory. If somebody were to do the same to NSO territory, would not the NSO react in similiar fashion.... perhaps Lord Panda should not have used that comment directly but either way your folks are primarily responsible for the incident.

I am kinda wondering about how nobody would be innocent when you were invading [ooc]the 57th's IRC room[/ooc] territory. If somebody were to do the same to NSO territory, would not the NSO react in similiar fashion.... perhaps Lord Panda should not have used that comment directly but either way your folks are primarily responsible for the incident.

Not to mention that his people were the ones who crossed the line first, if anyone would like to, you know.

Read the transcripts of the conversation.

Not to mention that his people were the ones who crossed the line first, if anyone would like to, you know.

Read the transcripts of the conversation.

I have read them Lord Panda, I was not disagreeing rather describing my interpretation as a third party.

1. On the occasions our room gets "invaded" we don't generally respond by trying to find the lowest comment we can, and then acting all bad $@! because we "out-trolled" someone, or whatever.

2. This entire "incident" should have remained outside of the game and still should.

1. On the occasions our room gets "invaded" we don't generally respond by trying to find the lowest comment we can, and then acting all bad $@! because we "out-trolled" someone, or whatever.

2. This entire "incident" should have remained outside of the game and still should.

1. It's not my fault that I used the material I was given.

2. You should talk to youwish about that. I forgot it even happened until it was brought up here.

1. That is wonderful to hear.... but either way I think people should be permitted to defend their territory.

2. Most definitely.... however, I believe the youwish posted the OP starting this wonderful "he said/she said" thread.

And clearly I'm trying to now draw the thread to something of a close without this becoming something bigger. Continually coming back and saying "But LP is entirely and perfectly innocent" just because I say something like "No one involved is innocent" is not really helping.

And generally when you say something responsibility lies with you for saying it. Whether or not you think you're justified in saying it (and I don't really understand how you could but clearly you do), you're still responsible for what you said.

And clearly I'm trying to now draw the thread to something of a close without this becoming something bigger. Continually coming back and saying "But LP is entirely and perfectly innocent" just because I say something like "No one involved is innocent" is not really helping.

And generally when you say something responsibility lies with you for saying it. Whether or not you think you're justified in saying it (and I don't really understand how you could but clearly you do), you're still responsible for what you said.

Just as youwish is responsible for what he said, but you aren't taking him to task for it.

I agree with you that nobody involved was innocent, but that doesn't mean anyone can come in here and paint me as the bad guy, there's no justification for it.

If you think I'm an insufferable !@#$%, then youwish is ten times worse for actively seeking to bait me. But you haven't said anything at all about him, have you?

Talk about your biased third parties.

You missed the personal OOC comment that Lord Panda made.

Ask me if I care. <_<

I can't figure out if some in NSO are trying to be lulzy or if they think that storming into a usually rather quiet IRC channel and starting trouble is supposed to make them look tough. Given the veteran nature of those involved, it's actually a bit sad either way.

He missed the part of the logs where it becomes clear that Lord Panda is a pathetic &#33;@#&#036;%. Granted, this topic wasn't really needed, and is pretty delayed and all, but it's hard to disagree with the sentiment.

Imagine, you go to another alliance's place of discussion (ooc:channel >_>) and troll them and you get some bad remarks back. It'd have to be pretty damn uncalled for before I had any sympathy.

Imagine, you go to another alliance's place of discussion (ooc:channel >_>) and troll them and you get some bad remarks back. It'd have to be pretty damn uncalled for before I had any sympathy.

Well...I'm waiting for your condemnations of RAD/Bel Air/IS then. And Panda has a bad habit of shooting his mouth off against us whenever the opportunity presents itself. No one's asking for your sympathy, although your contribution to letting this subject die would be greatly appreciated.

Well...I'm waiting for your condemnations of RAD/Bel Air/IS then. And Panda has a bad habit of shooting his mouth off against us whenever the opportunity presents itself. No one's asking for your sympathy, although your contribution to letting this subject die would be greatly appreciated.

I was under the impression you handled the RAD situation already (several days of war), and thus it doesn't need to be 'condemned' any more than it has ;)

And if you don't want this going on get a handle on your member already, it's not my fault this discussion is occurring, though I will (out of respect) drop this unless someone quotes me again in this thread, because I may respond if that happens.